It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"They ate humans" Is this women crazy?Or is she telling the truth?Was she under MKULTRA?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
She doesn't say anything about Reptillians of MKULTRA. She never says who "they" are. She makes no references to the government or government agencies of any country (other than an odd reference to the queen of england, princesses, and Mickey Mouse.)

Now, don't get me wrong. MKULTRA (as well as other programs of a similar nature) did exist and was a bona fide attempt by the CIA to develop some form of mind control. It did conduct experiments on both willing and unwitting subjects involving hallucinogenic substances, radiation, hypnosis, and other methods. This is well documented and is not in dispute, and it is most certainly within the realm of possibility that some form of program along those lines persists to this day somewhere in the world. The means are there, certainly. CIA memos indicate a continuing motive as well. And with unlimited resources, I would have to say that the opportunity is there on a fairly omnipresent basis too.

But the problem with jumping to the conclusion that everything like this has to do with some form of mind control is that people with legitimate mental disorders do exist. There's nothing specific about her words that would indicate, let alone prove, that she's the victim of such a program. It allows us to take everything that could simply be genuine sufferers of psychotic episodes or substance abuse and say, "Oh, they're victims of mind control."

We don't know that at all, and in my opinion should not be leaping to that conclusion. In that sense, the video title is very disingenuous. Additionally, when we jump to that conclusion before encouraging people on ATS and elsewhere to first consider mental illness, we do them a severe and inhumane disservice in my opinion. The last thing a delusional person (if they are delusional) needs is to be given fodder for their delusions before seeking help in ruling out mundane explanations first.

As always though, anything is possible. I can't rule out the potential for it to be something other than mental illness or drugs. But I have no way of knowing one way or another, which essentially makes this futile as an avenue of investigation. (Unless someone wants to go find this woman, interview her when she's calmed down, talk to the officers who took her into custody, find out what else she said, etc.)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by tianvay

I've been in club 33. It is supposedlly really hard to get into, you have to know someone. Inside it's really nice like an expensive hotel. There's an elevator to a floor with a Buffett table with lobster and pretty high class food. Then we went to a dining room and had dinner. The characters later showed up to take pictures. I'll be honest, I felt out o place. Kinda like being dropped at the white house after a punk rock show for dinner. I sure the food an fancy dining table aren't the only attractions at Club 33.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
^ Exactly. This girl clearly either didn't make the cut, or was kicked out.

BTW When she's saying THEY EAT FLESH in my opinion isn't literal that could be sort of like saying "THEY KILL PEOPLE. THEY ARE HORRIBLE" not literally meaning they eat people..

LOL @ you people freaking out thinking disney styled mexican cannibals are some how involved..

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
This was added to the news yesterday. 1862 that's a long time ago. Just saying.

mediagallery.usatoday.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkmask

but not you right?

you're not 'most people'... you've got the inside scoop?

too afraid my mind will explode if you share your info...?

try me. I dare ya.

-TF

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

I believe this girl is telling the truth and yes they eat people and especially children as they have less plaque in their bodies.

David Icke wrote a story about the queen and the missing children she abducted, they were never to be seen again, I cannot recall the full details as it was a while ago, they also hacked his website and they removed it, needless to say David uploaded it again.

David Icke is renowned for talking of the governments involvement with taking children for their peodofile rings and even names them, he also states if this is lies why don't they sue me, which of course they never do.

I came across this the other day and I have to say I was horrified especially with Hilary Clinton, disgusting although I wasn't that shocked as I have read that she does perform satanic rituals and yes indeed Diana was a satanic ritual and was murderded, it's all to do with the so called bloodline here is the report www.henrymakow.com... be prepared to be shocked it shocked me!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

I speak Spanish fluently. In fact it is my first language. I didn't hear her say that's what the police said. I heard her say those things, not the police.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by missiongal
I came across this the other day and I have to say I was horrified especially with Hilary Clinton, disgusting although I wasn't that shocked as I have read that she does perform satanic rituals and yes indeed Diana was a satanic ritual and was murderded, it's all to do with the so called bloodline here is the report www.henrymakow.com... be prepared to be shocked it shocked me!

Anyone can write anything on the internet.

If I start a website and start claiming that Elvis is alive and he is living next door to me, would it make it true simply because I wrote it in my website?

I have seen the ritual of the grove, whatever it's name, where "supposedly" world leaders go, but I haven't seen any videos or pictures of any world leaders in these rituals.

Could it be true? yes, but it could also be an exageration and maybe it is just a club of some millionaires, and billionaires who do these rituals.

I haven't seen any videos, or pictures of children being used in any of these rituals but some people like Alex Jones claim they do use children in their rituals, but where is the proof?

The only video I have seen shows several people very far away and you can't make out who they are, or exactly what they are doing.

Rumors are not truth.

However, if it is true that world leaders do those rituals at the grove, I think it is our right to know, and know exactly what they do and why. Because even that video showing what they were doing at the grove from far away gives me a bad vibe and world leaders shouldn't be doing these things.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

I also speak spanish fluently. At minute 1:35 of the vid in the op she says "Me dijerón, ¿a quien mataron?, a la raina de Escocia, a la reina de Inglaterra, a las princesas de dinseylandia, mataron a mickey mouse. La m****a esa de (beep) ..."

The english translation is wrong because it says queen of England and then Queen of Germany but she is saying that that is what they asked her. Then she points to the person who supposedly asked her this.

edit on 5-1-2012 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
this poster on another site found this...

So, maybe she was a club/party promoter? It shouldnt have been this easy but after searching her name the myspace of this chica who promotes parties and clubs has been inactive for like 2 years. Watxh the video and remember what the girl's eyes look like then check out this chicks myspace. Disregard the zombie looking club poster she posted as coincidental.

www.myspace.com...

Shes got the same eyes and my girlfriend really thinks its her. That means its true! Heh. No, but seriously. You guys remember the threads about parties and raves being used to cull energy off the youth by the elite? What better job for a young and pretty mind controlled chick, to just help them organize "naughty" back to school raves?
www.myspace.com...

General Info
Genre: Alternative / Live Electronics / Techno
Location Monterrey, Nuevo León, MX
Profile Views: 204518
Last Login: 8/20/2010
Member Since 4/24/2007
Website www.auraclub.com.mx
Record Label Aura Music™
Type of Label Major
More ▼

Alright, same girl's myspace this is the club she is friends with...IN the same place as the hotel from the video. carlos Slim did # her up I bet!!!

Hey, someone pat me on the back here. i found the girl, found her job, found the places she'd go....

Let's find her NOW

edit on 5-2-2013 by ATSfan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
the videos are gone ??? copyright, huh/.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I haven't watched the vid but read through the replies... the topic does have historical roots that are deeply imbedded in religion (communion) and vampire tales (becoming immortals)...then in contemporary times, we have such a mass hysteria going on with vampire shows/movies almost romantizing it (oh and communion is still practiced today in churchs) ew

as for power and corruption, whether that is a gov intel project like MKUltra etc, of course it is possible...

look at the influence media has with the public... very easy to manipulate people.
edit on Tuesday by Thurisaz because: to add

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
why did they remove the videos? How can you derive much sense from only replies?! lol

here is the video www.youtube.com...
edit on 5-2-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I believe this to be the original missing vid. Correct me if Im wrong

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
She is talking about the police she said they asked her " who did they kill, mickey mouse, the queen?" ... the police were in other words making fun of her saying, like who exactly was it.
She was saying " they killed him" sounds like they killed her friend and this carlos character knew about it.

In these cases evidence counts.
edit on 5-2-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
what happened to her any theories? Why didnt any of the conspiracy theorists who caught wind of this story follow it up.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
enough evidence to find her or reconstruct what happened.

who cares?

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Whoa, this is some creepy #. When she says "and you killed Mouriño", she is referring to Juan Camilo Mouriño, a former secretary of the interior who worked for the mexican government. He died back in 2008 in a plane crash. His death seemed highly suspicious, it didn't seem like an accident at all. Maybe you could go with the flow and say oh what the hell! accidents do happen! but in 2011, Francisco Blake Mora, his successor died (surprise, suprise!) in a plane crash as well. That just can't be a coincidence.

These were people who had EXTREMELY close ties with Felipe Calderón and the international drug trade. My guess is that they got killed intentionally for interfering/messing up with someone. But wow, this really freaks me out, specially when she says "I knew about the killings, but they ate humans!", I mean... 100,000 victims of the so called War On Drugs in the past six years?! Could this be like the greatest human sacrifice ever made?

en.wikipedia.org...ño
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.vivelohoy.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

Really don't even want to admit I clicked on this thread, but....what I noticed was third reply, to THIS thread, the avatar is a woman holding her infant.....

Something is obviously very, very wrong here.....in these days, times, etc...and it just keeps me wondering where the hell I woke up.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join