It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"They ate humans" Is this women crazy?Or is she telling the truth?Was she under MKULTRA?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by tianvay

I also got another theory about the "princess of Mickey Mouse"...
Have some of you ever heard of Club 33 ?
Nobody knows what is going on there.

I've heard of it. In Disneyland right? Yeah I dare anyone to try to get in there. It would be like trying to get into Bohemian Grove.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

I am amazed at how fast some people are claiming she is just crazy!

For those who think she must be out of her mind talking about cannibalism:

Mexico cannibal

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
If you are not open minded, and understand that there are things that are done in this world that would literally force many of us to literally put our heads in the sand, then this type of research isn't for you.

I for one am open minded but I don't think this is an example of any mind control program.

Just because you cannot wrap your head around this does not make it any less real. The pain and suffering of those that are in these types of programs, or even if she is going nuts from overdosing, (even though I believe that her handler is close by, and probably making sure this story gets no real backing), are in desperate need of help, and if she just got away, I can only imagine that she thought that she would finally get someone to hear her.

Having seen kids get into the drug scene and spiral out of control I would say that this looks alot like that. Sure there are people that are nothing more than predators and they can control those around them but it isn't some control program. Sure it's real but not some government mind control program.

But she ran to the wrong people, and when things like this need to be discussed, many brush it off, as crazy, belligerent, drugged, and or confused. Its truly sad to think that the misfortune of one can be dismissed in such a way.

She didn't need to tell anybody. All she needed was to get away.

In the full video it is said that she had been taken into custody and then released she returned to the hotel and started to make a scene and the hotel personnel forced her out and denied her entry. She is telling one of the workers in the hotel that she hopes she gets the maximum sentence and in that one it is clear that she is blaming that person who is part of the hotel staff that she is responsible for Mouriños death. Mouriño died in a plane crash so I don't see how this hotel worker would have been involved.

Why would she go back to the hotel where these evil people are and actually start a fight with them? I'm all for uncovering the next manchurian candidate but it has got to be with better proof.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
i don't see why she would do that unless she was so afraid that she wants to be locked away, but she says she wants FREEDOM. She is badly confused? that wouldn't be surprising for someone under mindcontrol, which is why i think her story makes no sense but she may still be triggered by something very close to her and very real.

who even put her in this hotel, why is she even there. we can form opinions all day but there MUST be some more to the background... if it's true or even if it's bunk. what is the background. How did she get to this point?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by LeLeu

That frantic area 51 call was a hoax, the guy called back later that evening and even told them it was a hoax because i was lisening to it. After that i stopped listening to coast to coast because it is pure Grade A horsesh*t.

On 9-11-97 the caller did not call back that evening. Lie 1. You obviously didn't listen to the show that evening. Lie 2. What is your true agenda re this topic?

A few minutes into the call the satellite that transmitted the C2C signal was knocked off its geo-sync. The anonymous caller reappeared much later on 4-28-98 and said it was a hoax. Listen carefully to the original phone call and judge for yourself if this was staged.

wn.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
i didn't think he owned up to the hoax... i just remember that he was in a different mood and detached from his previous fears and not nearly as caught up in the throes of it.

So before I listen again, did he actually say it was a hoax?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Perplexedandconfused

I didn't say just crazy. I said she had been involved with shady people who may have been into drugs, booze, killing and maybe even satanic rituals involving cannibalism. Not reptiles, vampires or mkultra.

Even the link you posted is about an individual and not some branch of the military controlling people.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
When I saw this, I certainly believed this. When I think of Mexico I immediately think of the Police state in Mexico City itself. Dunno if this hospital was in or around MC but the capital speaks to its people. And the "shes got schizophrenia" cop out doesn't effect me at all. Cop out.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Interesting....

edit on 25/11/10 by Raider of Truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blarghdt
When I saw this, I certainly believed this. When I think of Mexico I immediately think of the Police state in Mexico City itself. Dunno if this hospital was in or around MC but the capital speaks to its people. And the "shes got schizophrenia" cop out doesn't effect me at all. Cop out.

The city is Monterrey. They don't have schizophrenia in Mexico? Can an accurate psychological diagnosis of a person be made from a couple minutes of video? Just look at how thin she is. I say it is substance abuse.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
God forbid people are actually just crazy, everything has to be a conspiracy on this site

You need a lot more evidence than a lady shouting stuff that ANY mentally ill/stressed person could say to claim she is anything but what the overwhelming chances indicate she is, which is clearly upset and probably either mentally ill or just losing her mind because of stress/emotion over a lost loved one and lashing out.

Obviously many people here have never been to a mental hospital. Ladies like this are a dime a dozen, you won't go 5minutes without hearing claims like this and much more. I'm not saying that it's impossible forms of mind control and the like exist, but posting a random video of a random lady ranting is counter productive to getting to the bottom of that subject and only makes you look crazy for claiming it's mind control/mkultra/whatever just based on your wishful thinking. Are you people going to claim that every mentally ill person, millions and millions of people who have been documented for thousands of years, is "mkultra" now? Give me a break.
edit on 2-1-2012 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
According to this news report
Internan a Gaby en centro psiquiátrico
Gaby was a repeat offender and the locals were used to seeing her walking around the streets and bursting into rants. She is now in a mental hospital getting treatment.

Or further programming according to you tin foil hat wearers.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

Just seems like a crazy woman. She didn't even get Carlos Slim's name right.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
This could very well just be the rantings of some crazy, drugged out prostitute.

It could also be that she saw things that her mind just couldn't handle. SNAP!

They are called the Illuminati because they are enlightened. Their eyes have been opened. They see the world through different eyes. They know how the world really works. The members with the most power and influence are quite literally living gods on earth. But there is sooo much more to it than that. Most people couldn't even begin to wrap their heads around what really goes on, and that's what they count on.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthinfact
She didn't say anything about mickey mouse being a part of anything,when she told the authorities of a murder, They blew her off and said, "Oh, did they kill Mickey Mouse also?" Probably because she sounds a little crazy guys... lol

She seemed extremely upset... The police officers were waiting for a female officer to take her in.

I think she was a sex slave unfortunately, thats what she is speaking about in regards to her freedom it sounds like.

edit on 2-1-2012 by truthinfact because: (no reason given)

Thank you for clearing that up.
I really do hope they get to the bottom of this, its just aweful.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench

This is what passes for intelligence on ATS. '___' was synthesized by Albert Hoffman at Sandoz Labs, not MKUltra. Of course the CIA did studies on it. Everyone did. It cannot be used for mind control. It is also completely untrue that a subject in the trials "jumped to their death". In fact, I'd love to see any verified report of anyone who used '___', and "jumped to their death".

How interesting that people can post any kind of lie or libel on ATS, but honest and rational discussion of drug use is verboten.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Have you ever heard of "long pig"? Well, cannibalism has been around for quite some time. She might NOT be crazy and might be telling the truth.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AllIsOne

I agree with you. That would be a pretty impressive hoax to knock Art Bell's show off the radio - forcing them to go to a backup generator... I feel that the call back in was staged

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

I should have been clearer in my post. I agree with You. I didn't mean to imply that you said she was crazy-just that others were quick to say she was.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Oh goodie -- it's one of those threads

Isn't that neat?

WWDD?

As for the lady, MKULTRA? Umm no, Bat Sh*t crazy? You bet!
Sounds like my Mexican American mother in law

As for the royal family they would eat their own young
edit on 3-1-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join