It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"They ate humans" Is this women crazy?Or is she telling the truth?Was she under MKULTRA?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Because this issue (the Art Bell caller) came up in this thread, I thought I'd post the hoax confessor. I must admit, sounds exactly like the first call. Exactly. It's interesting though, the hoaxer and Art are both in dismay that the first (frantic) call blew the show off the air. They wonder if Someone was worried that real whistleblowing was occurring, and needed to damage-control it. No one asked this cockey as****e WHY he needed to go out of his way to get on that show and do that. It would discourage a real whistleblower though, wouldn't it. Who then would believe him?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

The conspiracy here is some of the cops are in on what appears to be human trafficking.

It sounds like a man named Montery allowed her to be free and he was killed. They had her brought to the police station (maybe so those there in the know could 'take care ' of her by bringing her to the hospital),labeling her as mentally ill from there on in. She tried to tell people (at fhe hospital or police) they killed Monteray but they did not believe her and asked stupid questions of her such as " Did they kill the Queen of England, Germany and Mickey Mouse too?"
In other worlds they didn't believe her and made fun of her.
In between all this she points out a few cops who are in on all that is going on.

My heart goes out to this poor woman. She is obviously very distressed.

While it is possible she is delusional I tend to believe her story. Difficult to really know as we don't have much to go on.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

Assuming reptilians exist which they don't. Only crazy people believe that front page tabloid garbage.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Hello i think she seems crazy but she has prob gone through a lot being programed i think she is part of MK ULTRA but she could not handle the crazy things she went through and has seen. even though i do not know her i wish her well and hope she can overcome the program and free herself. We are all stuck in the matrix in many ways and have to stay strong and overcome it. Life is a test learn and survive

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerwench
Because this issue (the Art Bell caller) came up in this thread, I thought I'd post the hoax confessor. I must admit, sounds exactly like the first call. Exactly. It's interesting though, the hoaxer and Art are both in dismay that the first (frantic) call blew the show off the air. They wonder if Someone was worried that real whistleblowing was occurring, and needed to damage-control it. No one asked this cockey as****e WHY he needed to go out of his way to get on that show and do that. It would discourage a real whistleblower though, wouldn't it. Who then would believe him?

Are you kidding me?
It's clearly not even the same guy.
It sounds nothing like him.
edit on 2-1-2012 by Godofgamblers because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
She didn't say anything about mickey mouse being a part of anything,when she told the authorities of a murder, They blew her off and said, "Oh, did they kill Mickey Mouse also?" Probably because she sounds a little crazy guys... lol

She seemed extremely upset... The police officers were waiting for a female officer to take her in.

I think she was a sex slave unfortunately, thats what she is speaking about in regards to her freedom it sounds like.

edit on 2-1-2012 by truthinfact because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by truthinfact

I also thought she was talking about Mouriño but if you listen closely the name she says is Mourillo which is a common name. There is no conspiracy. Nothing more than a girl caught up in the fast life.

There is an extended version where she is talking to the hotel employees. She asks the manager if it made her happy to see her down and out. This makes me think that she had been in a relationship with a regular customer of the hotel or maybe someone who lives there. They probably got tired of her and kicked her out.

Notice how she keeps saying she wants her freedom but they had her in the police station and in a hospital from which she was released. She was already free. All she had to do was walk away. I think she wanted to get someone in trouble. She wanted payback so she goes back to the hotel and starts making a scene.
edit on 2-1-2012 by daskakik because: Fix politicans name

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I also got another theory about the "princess of Mickey Mouse"...
Have some of you ever heard of Club 33 ?
Nobody knows what is going on there.

To the starting post: She looks absolutely terrified. She seemingly has all motoric abilities, as someone else already mentioned, so my guess would be no alcohol no drugs.
She believes that what she claims is true. And that is the point that matters. If there is something true about it is another story, but she certainly believes it is true.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by tianvay

The queens and the disney character's are what the cops asked her and not her words. She was trying to point out that the police blew her off when she tried to tell them that she knew about some murders.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

Yeah I see what you mean. its funny how you always get a different translation depending on who is doing it! I think this girl was maybe a prostitute or sex slave, because that wud explain why she always at the hotel. Also explaining why she was around people who might kill someone..

All in all she's probably safer in custody than yelling in the streets in mexico about this stuff...

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
if anyone has seen David Ickes interview with Zulu Elder, Credo Mutwa, he also said that the reptillian people ate people or to be more exact their brain.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed
She starts off by saying it all began in 2001(isn't that when 9/11 happened?) then goes on to talk about the Queen of England and the death of the princess or princesses..depending on how well it was translated.I don't speak Spanish so I don't know exactly what she says.

But check it out!

It reminds me of another video I seen about a guy being chased by the fbi saying they were trying to kill him,but I can't find it.

I know I know.."she's crazy".Why of course she is.There is no other possible explanation now is there?Because things like that just don't happen now do they?

Riiiiight!

What about cannibalism?It happens in most if not all species.So what's so crazy about that?

Maybe nothing or there is something to this. But there is a very secret world in regard to the super rich and elite in Mexico. A woman born to that privilege talked about it and wrote a book or article on it and was lambasted by her own family. I have been trying to find the article about it for the past 10 minutes but I didn't find it. But in essence she said that they live in a world of their making and money is no object. Now what the woman sounds like is that maybe she along with other women where "guests" of a few powerful men and their male friends. They may have been kept as sex slaves or at first was sex toys and then the men made them into slaves to use anyway they wanted. And since they are wealthy the police and the media and others wouldn't go against them and report the woman crazy.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

Its interesting that she said something about the way the people smelled. I saw a documentary once that said if you eat human meat then your body cant digest it properly and you start to smell different.

I heard something about that also, in which if a person ate human flesh that they started to put out a different body odor.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
maybe there IS something to this but i think in this setting someone likely instigated her "freak out"

it makes conspiratorial types look very bad, but who knows. I'm just saying to consider that what she was saying was not 100% but that it still could have been fueled.

or who knows, maybe we will start seeing more and more of stuff like this until the message becomes more clear.

These people walking around her likely did nothing to her but she is mixed up. To not be able to call fact back to the equation presents a real problem for anyone in her situation. Why did she all of the sudden start doing this.

because perhaps she was triggered. this would be a perfect situation for those wanting to make her look bad.

She was VERY upset, that was real and that was coming from somewhere. in some way, even if it is not what she thinks it is, she has been infected by something psychologically profound.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

when did princess diana said the royal family weren't human?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

This woman is crazy. She says among other things "they killed Mickey Mouse"... Apart from her claim that they killed the princesses of Scotia, and other nations, AND the princesses of Disneyland... There is not one iota of truth this woman is saying, she is just crazy.
edit on 2-1-2012 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

She is saying that this is what the cops asked, mocking her, when she tried to inform them of some murders. The truth that she is trying to get across is that she had been mixed up with some shady people that killed and may have been cannibalistic.

Doesn't mean she's not crazy. Of course if she did go through this then there is good reason for being nuts. Doesn't mean mkultra, reptiles or vampires.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Though all I did in the beginning of this thread, was add the research that I have done about this particular young women in 2010, and I would like to add a bit about this, before it is written off as "a crazy women, saying crazy things".

There are certain things in this world that is beyond many peoples personal ranges. If you are not open minded, and understand that there are things that are done in this world that would literally force many of us to literally put our heads in the sand, then this type of research isn't for you.

Just because you cannot wrap your head around this does not make it any less real. The pain and suffering of those that are in these types of programs, or even if she is going nuts from overdosing, (even though I believe that her handler is close by, and probably making sure this story gets no real backing), are in desperate need of help, and if she just got away, I can only imagine that she thought that she would finally get someone to hear her.

But she ran to the wrong people, and when things like this need to be discussed, many brush it off, as crazy, belligerent, drugged, and or confused. Its truly sad to think that the misfortune of one can be dismissed in such a way.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I haven't read every post so someone could have asked this already, but has anyone read Trance-formation of America? Cathy O'Brien and Mark Phillips wrote it about how Cathy was a CIA mind-controlled slave in the MK-ULTRA Project Monarch program. Alot of people don't believe it because it's so outrageous but alot of it includes what this woman is saying. For those who have read it, you know the accusations that were made about many heads of state. If the book is false why can it still be purchased on amazon. Isn't it illeagle to accuse people of pedaphelia in a book, especially heads of state and former Presidents? It's not fiction but catagorized as a biography. Why haven't those heads of state pursued law suits. Because they don't want a light shining on what they have been doing since the 1950's. They hope people say what they are portraying this woman as. "THEIR CRAZY."

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
www.smh.com.au...

What did she say about them eating humans? Humain remains found on Queens estate.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join