It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"They ate humans" Is this women crazy?Or is she telling the truth?Was she under MKULTRA?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by LeLeu

That frantic area 51 call was a hoax, the guy called back later that evening and even told them it was a hoax because i was lisening to it. After that i stopped listening to coast to coast because it is pure Grade A horsesh*t.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

mk-ultra is linked inexplicitly with people trafficking of all ages and backgrounds. trading in human slaves for different purposes is linked to people with power & sick inclinations.

here's a scenario to consider....

If someone running a police department is willing to pay civilians to kill indigenous homeless in order to save the department time on paper work & other expenses... is it that far out of their moral standings to participate in the trade of living peoples? what if they're already actively covering for the behaviour of an exclusive fraternity of local council and public services officials who have been the recipients of said slaves for decades....?

as of 2003 (i think) 570 young poor or homeless women were taken from areas near the border of sth america and all the local police were able to do was find corpses.... apparently things are worse today...

there are things she says and things about her that suggest legitimacy to her story.. but she also mentions things that are pure speculation...

the Mickey mouse thing is a reference to the Disney club, underground facilities at Disney land and timber lake, spears & aguleira brainwashing theories.

This is one major and modern area where the facts of the mk-ultra etc programs give way to a majority of speculation and conjecture. This and the fashion industry - u get 5 true stories and 100 fakes which serve the purpose of discrediting the 5 authentic ones. but when you bear witness to those few stories of truth, you see it all a lot clearer.

The people eating is mentioned also by the mk-ultra 'superman' guy from those projects... which again is a story largely unprovable and lacking in convincing evidence....

So what I'm getting at is she could well be a victim of this kind of thing who is confused and in trying to find out information herself ran into a bunch of 'hoo-ha' about the music industry, Disney corp and the like...

or equally likely, she was programmed to believe in repltilians etc for the very reason that if she breaks programming the things she says will come across as bull#.

If you can convince a hypnotised person that you just stabbed them in the hand with a fork by showing them you doing it to a rubber hand that they mistake as their own... how hard is it to convince someone they just saw a business man sitting at his desk change into a reptilian and eat a human in front of them... I'm willing to bet it wouldn't be difficult at all. if you're being handed around and abused and memory wiped all the time can you imagine how disorientating that would be? you'd believe anything about anything.

or maybe something less 'organized' happened to her and she has mistakenly thought it was related to the mk-ultra happenings when perhaps it was just an isolated event... a sick sad person somewhere abused her... she found out about the mk-ultra theories and began living the dellusion that she had been a victim as a means of coping....

or yet another possibility is that for all we know she got heavily into researching the topics with an already unstable mind and simply found she was having false memories on account of it... like losing the chess game with your own mind so to speak...

anyway whatever the case may be, she should not be made fun of.. and I hope I have in some way informed some readers here today.

Peace,
-TF

edit on 1-1-2012 by ThoughtForms because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Boy the cops in the video really didn't like to hear what that girl had to say, if it wasn't true then I'm 100% they would be laughing it off in the video not trying to arrest her for a second time. I do find it funny that she was arrested once before then released, clearly because she isn't insane or shows signs of intoxication. And as soon as the opens her mouth again the same cop happens to show up to arrested her for a second time...

edit on 1-1-2012 by descendedstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
This is an interesting read about this subject: mountzion144.ning.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

'slipped dmt'
how exactly?

"it is not active as an orally ingested chemical unless part of an admixture containing other things" (god I hope that sentence conforms to T&C!!!)

and is known to bring on violent projectile vomiting during the onset and is known to be terribly bitter and unpleasant tasting...

so again I ask you.... HOW is what you suggest even possible... and even it it were, what she is saying has absolutely nothing to do with the substance you refer too.... so... what?

-TF

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
She looks severely malnourished and appears (in my opinion) to be suffering from a delusional manic episode.

What she's saying comes off as an attempt to deal with racing thoughts, possibly memories spanning several time lines during her life....it's saddening to see how callously the police are handling her.

why did they treat her the way they did? I think thats an important question to ask...

somehow this story remind's me of the Swedish twins who state "i know who you are... you can't take my organs..." (paraphrasing here...) among other bizarre happenings...

after considering the research I've come across... I tend to believe them.

-TF

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Interesting story. Even more interesting that I'm just now seeing it. However not enough details anywhere to draw any real conclussions. After googled the most i found is that most assume when she says carlos slim dominique knows about it. Shes referring to carlos slim the worlds richest man. Which seems odd. What does the Dominique at the end mean then?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by wlord

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
reply to post by GodIsPissed

Its interesting that she said something about the way the people smelled. I saw a documentary once that said if you eat human meat then your body cant digest it properly and you start to smell different.

eating ANY meat in general will change your body odor to a slightly not so pleasant smell.

So will being a vegetarian, you ever been round one that couldn't stop farting? Meat eaters don't hold a monopoly on passing gas.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
She is actually accusing the people that she was with of murdering people. Among them someone called Mourillo. I had thought that she was talking about a politician that died in a plane crash who's last name was Murillo but after listening closer she says Maurillo. In the US it would be the same as saying that they killed "Johnny" which could be anyone.

She never accuses any queen or disney character of anything. She says that when she tried reporting Maurillos death the cops asked her if these had also been murdered.

I remember seeing some social site with an account with the same name and pictures of a girl with similar features but healthier. I could have sworn that I posted a link to it and even discussed it with others but Can't find the thread. The shots were all about the party scene.

Girl gets involved, willingly or otherwise, with the wrong crowd which involves parting, booze and drugs (both use and sales) and, as she said she, "knew about the murders", so probably gang violence.

The way things have been with the narcos in Mexico she may have been staying with some sick people. Thought everything was fine until they killed a close friend and this caused her to crack.

Her low wheight and the way her hand and fingers tense up makes it look like she may be going through some kind of withdrawl.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I'm new here so hey y'all. I felt compelled to create an account here after reading this story about the frantic young lady in the video. She doesn't seem drunk to me. In regards to her screaming about Mickey Mouse, I've read that the ears of Mickey mouse are used to program and they are 'tools' for lack of a better word, to mind control. For what it's worth, I believe this girl. I've always had a weird feeling about the 'Royal' Family. They look inhuman.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

I keep hearing about the reptilians and how anyone who speaks of it is crazy! Ok, I get it. There isn't fringe music in the background! That would be proof of BS! Ask me later.........

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by hologypsy

I think MkUltra! She seems stuck on the same ideas and is very passionate about it.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

the mickey mouse part might be a reference to walt disney, who many people believe was poisoned.

edit on 2-1-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

yah mun, ate humans mostly kids, drink blood, rape, psychologically and physically DESTROY lives
and they run the world...how awesome!!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThoughtForms
[
why did they treat her the way they did? I think thats an important question to ask...

I can only speculate on that....honestly, I don't know.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Nothing to see here guys,

It's my girlfriend we took lots of '___' that night and she dissapeared and got taken to the police, we had been talking conspiracy the whole night and she flipped out, can't believe it's on the net she's gonna kill marco!!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

What about cannibalism?It happens in most if not all species.So what's so crazy about that?

yeah i doubt many other species do it for pleasure like us or those dirty reptilians
although it does pose the question
would you eat a naughty reptilian ?
i probably would
id have them with satay sauce probably
and then that in turn poses another question
how would you eat your reptilian ?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
The people she mentions are code names.
I don’t know if she escaped or was let go free on purpose.

It’s been a while since I have read up on MK Ultra, but I also remember a clip not long ago that made me think about MK Ultra, remember the two twin women that ran across the motorway in England.

And I also remember watching a clip about a guy who had an interview in a beer garden with a reporter also mentioning names like Micky Mouse and Queens and such ect.

I hope she gets the help she needs from people and investigators who will listen to her and take her seriously.

And just a side note while I was writing this and thinking about her, I had an image of that famous Bohemia Grove photo. No idea why, but I’m just making this note here for myself.

Love and harmony
Whateva

MY EDIT NOTES: oops i should have finished reading the full thread before i posted, as i see other members mentioned the same things i have. sorry for repeating.

edit on 2/1/12 by Whateva69 because: doh

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
[mIs there anything else to go on besides the video to give credence to the title? Where does it have anything to do with reptilians or mk ultra? I speak a little bit of spanish and all the babbling seemed sarcastic like someone asking "Who killed him?" and her answer was basically "The same people that killed the princess and mickey mouse." Almost like saying that she doesnt care what they believed because whether they think its true or not hes dead and they killed him. Weird video.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by wlord

Probably a hoax.

But, if someone threatened your family.............would you recant your statement?

The first recording seemed very geniune. The guy at least deserves a audition for a movie script in Hollywood if he was screwing around.

Come on...............we all know deep within our hearts somethings not quite right.

Somethings going on and most of us are in the dark.

Aliens, demons, a combination of both?

Who in the heck knows.

All I observe is our planet is being abused and her inhabitants being enslaved more and more each day, so something is up.

Wake up.

A premium major box office blockbuster drama sort, perhaps?

Btw did u tried the Roman conspiracy theory yet? The link is at my signature. Probably worth it

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join