It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"They ate humans" Is this women crazy?Or is she telling the truth?Was she under MKULTRA?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
She starts off by saying it all began in 2001(isn't that when 9/11 happened?) then goes on to talk about the Queen of England and the death of the princess or princesses..depending on how well it was translated.I don't speak Spanish so I don't know exactly what she says.

But check it out!

It reminds me of another video I seen about a guy being chased by the fbi saying they were trying to kill him,but I can't find it.

I know I know.."she's crazy".Why of course she is.There is no other possible explanation now is there?Because things like that just don't happen now do they?

Riiiiight!

What about cannibalism?It happens in most if not all species.So what's so crazy about that?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

Its interesting that she said something about the way the people smelled. I saw a documentary once that said if you eat human meat then your body cant digest it properly and you start to smell different.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Whatever's going on I really feel for her, I've read about MK Ultra and what they supposedly do to the kids and I wouldn't put it passed them, as much as I'd love to dismiss it all as lies and hoaxes.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

A rare interview with Svali an Illuminati defector 1 of 6

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I like how the reporting reporter... Doesnt mention anything she says, he just says she attacked a police officer. Oh ya shes so crazy. When i get drunk i like to go yell about people being killed and humans being eaten. The guy she points to and accuses to me has a bad vibe. He acts very wierd. Then disappears. Prob because he was one of her captors trying to et her back but once made public lets the cops get her. They should hypnotize her and see what she has to say.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
this video is all we have to go on?

i'm confused...

no backgroundinfo, i've been scouring google but mainly spanish pages pop up.

if the translation is correct i call bull..

They told me, who did they kill? The Queen Of England, The Queen of Germany, did they kill the princess and Mickey Mouse? it was also him!

i mean come on....

it's obvious mickey mouse can't be killed

ETA:
just noticed this is my:

YEEEY!!

edit on 1-1-2012 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

She is not drunk she has all her motor skills.
As to her state of mind she can be crazy or she could of been a slave of human trafficking for all we know.
It is not clear if she is sick or telling the truth but what is clear is that she is distraught.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

Could be just like in the movies....what a nightmare if she is telling the truth....nobody listens and got caught again.

If yoy have such an experiance the worst thing you can do is yelling your story to strangers in the street...they might take you for a crazy person.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

I know the Mickey mouse part might seem odd but she did say she couldn't remember.So she couldn't remember much and was talking about the things she did remember.Maybe Micky Mouse(M is the 13th letter in the alphabet) was used as some kind of mind control?Disney is satanic if you ask me lol

But my point is that she could have been talking about the things she remembered.Which interestingly enough saying the Queen's name,and saying they ate humans kind of makes you wonder if what they say about the royal family is true or not.

Do they really eat people?

I remember princess Diana saying "they are not human".Her car just happen to smash into the 13th pillar (13 bloodlines in the Illuminati)The rabbit hole is deeper then people think!

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I'm surprised no one has mentioned how very skinny this lady is, like (someone has been?) starving her.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
This makes me sad because yes, her mind is gone, and has been replaced with a flawed machine, of sorts.

This is how it works, we always invent things, that suck at first. They have to be tweaked, tested, and sometimes they malfunction. I feel like she's one of thousands, even millions that have been controlled...

Ever wonder why the CIA was in on crack production when it first was produced? I fail to believe the point of crack was "to keep black communities impoverished" (and I'm black, so don't pull the race card). I believe that was step one in producing a substance that could completely wash the mind of any individual, and somehow put you at rick of HAARP messages....

Ok, I'm reaching with the HAARP part, but you guys know what I mean.

edit on 1-1-2012 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I think the part with the Mickey Mouse is her saying that she tried to tell people (perhaps the police or authorities) about what was going on, i.e. that someone or perhaps a group of someones is murdering people and possibly eating them and that the authorities just laughed at her and mocked her and refused to take her seriously.

She mentions Carlos Slim, who is (or I believe as of 2010 or 2011 was) the richest man in the world.

It's possible she's just mentally ill...I'm not sure.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

I believe (because it's just a conspiracy theory) that back in the late 1960's, a drug culture was being put into all the young virulently anti Vietnam war protestors. Pot makes ya laid-back. '___' came out of MK Ultra. They tested it on this military Officer (Olson?) who jumped to his death. Timothy Leary suspected of working for those programs against the protestors.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerwench
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

I believe (because it's just a conspiracy theory) that back in the late 1960's, a drug culture was being put into all the young virulently anti Vietnam war protestors. Pot makes ya laid-back. '___' came out of MK Ultra. They tested it on this military Officer (Olson?) who jumped to his death. Timothy Leary suspected of working for those programs against the protestors.

I don't consider pot a drug. The new chemicalized stuff, and "enhanced" MJ, yes, but the true herb? Naaaa..
But yes, '___', I believe. But I'm speaking about crack. It's been a long standing hypothesis that crack was introduced into black communities by the government. While they may be true, what if the point wasn't to destroy black communities, but to TEST a mind cleanser?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I did a thread about Gabriel Jimenez in 2010, its full of links and info about much of what this one is about. Its an interesting case to say the least.

The Case of Gabriel Jimenez. Is this MKULTRA?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
They pull young girls out of rural "wherever in the world" and drug them up pretty good. To work in the sex houses in the cities.

Whatever they gave that girl was just too much....they'll probably have to kill her. Or they can send her to a different country with a different language where she can work the sex houses there. Likely what they'll do.

Of course there are people eating human flesh in this world. There's some crazy's that think you gain power from what you eat. Those crazy's keep getting more and more powerful every year....so there's something to it.
edit on 1-1-2012 by Pervius because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join