It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ayman Al-Zawahiri announces defeat of America

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   
www.arabicnews.com...

The second ranking man in al-Qaida organization, Eyman al-Zawahiri, said that the defeat of the Americans in Iraq and Afghanistan is a matter of time. He stressed that the Americans in each of the two countries are between two fires "if they continue, they will bleed to death, and if they withdraw, they loose every thing."

Al-Zawahiri indicated in a new video recording that what he had described as Mujahidoun (fighters) have turned upside down the American plans in Iraq. He ridiculed the American forces in Afghanistan and said that these forces are hiding in their ditches there.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I am going to announce, he is a big fat story teller.

Our goverment wouldnt lose, they would just bomb them.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I think Ayman is right has a point : Given the fact that for every terrorist killed, ten new stand up, it's just a matter of time until the budget deficit wears the american butchers down. As a plus, the first iraqi governement, composed of people like Muqtada al-Sadr and the supreme council for islamic revolution in Iraq will, as soon as they are elected, ask the americans to leave iraq immediately. What is the bright neocon plan in that eventuality ?

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Oh yeah

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mokuhadzushi
I think Ayman is right has a point : Given the fact that for every terrorist killed, ten new stand up

What!?!? Ten new ones!?!? That's great news! As long as these idiots continue to come out of their rat holes, we'll continue to shoot and kill them... one by one or as a group. Soon they will be extinct and there will be no more Islamo-fascists to take their place. It's called extermination and if you think for even two seconds that the USA lacks either the resolve or the resources to get the job done, you're sorely mistaken.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
America doesn't lose. Vietnam? Um, it was a tie.
The al-Qaida guy is right, we're losing. We need those troops that are in Iraq, in Afghanistan. Hopefully Kerry can get the U.N., NATO, somebody to help us out in Iraq.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Riight Curme.....Kerry says he won't withdraw from Iraq.....but this is coming from the same guy that says that there is no such thing as Terrorism.

Kerry will have those troops home faster than you can spell, Ketchup.
Bottomline...Kerry won't do no more than is already being done in Iraq....despite NATO, the UN, whomever!
Wishful thinking....

seekerof

[edit on 10-9-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Seekerof, i think you are mistaken.

Kerry will have the liberty to do a lot of new things that will improve America's sore stand in the world and advance the war against terror :

1. Adhere to international humanitarian standards and laws.
2. Rethink America's support for Israel, the source of the whole mideast problem.
3. Withdraw from Iraq
4. Lead America back into the international community
5. Hand Bush and Rumsfeld over to the ICC

All of which will advance the struggle for american national security.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   
haha, if you wish to destroy the U.S. you must first conquer West Virgina
Good Luck!

Shame Kerry will have no chance whatsoever to do any thing in the United States, as he will be growin a beard, gaining some weight, and sippin some brewskies with algore come November.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Riight Curme.....Kerry says he won't withdraw from Iraq.....but this is coming from the same guy that says that there is no such thing as Terrorism.

Kerry will have those troops home faster than you can spell, Ketchup.
Bottomline...Kerry won't do no more than is already being done in Iraq....despite NATO, the UN, whomever!
Wishful thinking....

I think you completely missed the point of his post. He said Kerry could do a better job in AFGHANISTAN, which happens to be where the terrorists are located and 3 years after 9/11 appear to have no problem running their pr operations with all their videos and websites.

As for Iraq, I think the outcome there is completely irrelevant in the grand scheme of things and we should pull out immediately. Let those guys fight it out and in the end Charles Darwin will pick the best fitted to govern that land.

[edit on 11-9-2004 by transient]

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Mokuhadzushi

Kerry will have the liberty to do a lot of new things that will improve America's sore stand in the world and advance the war against terror :

2. Rethink America's support for Israel, the source of the whole mideast problem.
3. Withdraw from Iraq

If only what you describe would come to pass. You have exactly the right idea. Unfortunately, though, I'm afraid your approach is far too intelligent to get an audience here, but instead will fall on deaf ears and closed minds. It's too bad America is so full of John Wayne wannabe's. Most people here think the answer to everything is to shoot it or steal it. Self-righteous arrogance abounds these days. It's become a society of sociopaths. Before you know it, good ol' conservative America will start sporting white sheets with eye cutouts while roaming the neighborhood streets at night, burning crosses in the front yards of everyone who dares to disagree with them. The KKK will rise from the ashes in the guise of the far right.

It's no wonder our country no longer enjoys the respect and admiration from the rest of the world that it once did. We don't deserve it. We've become a corrupt and immoral nation, and have lost our focus on the principles of Democracy and freedom, and the system of values that once made us great. We're going to hell on a bobsled and no one gives a sh*t.

[edit on 9/10/2004 by netbound]

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   

3. Withdraw from Iraq

You think Kerry will do any of those things
Well Maybe you have a chance at number 4 but even that one is a long shot.

People from Skull & Bones dont do such things. If Badnarik was elected you would have a chance at most of those

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
the problem is thgat are choices for president are...kerry, who is sk&b and bush who is sk&b... we need another choice that isnt corrupt and dosent appease lobbiest.

kerry and bush are the same people with different names...

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo

I think Ayman is right has a point : Given the fact that for every terrorist killed, ten new stand up

What!?!? Ten new ones!?!? That's great news! As long as these idiots continue to come out of their rat holes, we'll continue to shoot and kill them... one by one or as a group. Soon they will be extinct and there will be no more Islamo-fascists to take their place. It's called extermination and if you think for even two seconds that the USA lacks either the resolve or the resources to get the job done, you're sorely mistaken.

Hey fag-o; why don't you come to my neighborhood I have a present for you. www.wutangcorp.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

Wishful thinking....

seekerof

seekerof, no disrespect intended, but your wrong about John Kerry. Once John takes up residence in the White House and George Bush has been kicked to the curb, John will do something about the mess in Iraq. John will be able to go back to NATO and the UN and repair the damage that George Bush had caused, this is something that John Kerry will be able to do, that George Bush will never be able to fix, George pi$$ed NATO and the UN off.

Once J. Kerry as taken the first step in bringing all the Nations back to the table as our Allies once again , he plans to get them to help in Iraq so our troops can finally come home.
IMO, I beleive John Kerry is going to turn Iraq over to NATO and the UN as NATO and the UN had asked Bush to do in the beginning and Bush refused their request. It's the best thing for everyone if NATO and the UN take control of Iraq, so our troops can come home.

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 03:13 AM
link   

As long as these idiots continue to come out of their rat holes, we'll continue to shoot and kill them... one by one or as a group. Soon they will be extinct and there will be no more Islamo-fascists to take their place. It's called extermination and if you think for even two seconds that the USA lacks either the resolve or the resources to get the job done, you're sorely mistaken.

So can this be considered genocide? Why or why not?

If so, does this mean that genocide is ok if it is 'deserved'?

Here's the legal international definition: Genocide

"(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group."

This is the only condition I don't see being met... guess it's just good ol' war, after all.

NB: bold emphasis mine.

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu

Hey fag-o; why don't you come to my neighborhood I have a present for you. www.wutangcorp.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

BTW.

If you're such a G.I. Joe Real AmeriKKKan hero; why are you posting on the internet instead of out shooting Iraqis or Afghanis.

Maybe rape a few, like the AmeriKKKan soldiers in Vietnam did.

Prick.

[edit on 11-9-2004 by Tamahu]

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 03:37 AM
link   
KKKozmo can get away with that kind of talk without getting any warnings; yet I get TWO?

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 03:45 AM
link   

3. Withdraw from Iraq

Actually Mok I think if you look at what Kerry himself has done and said you will see that you are wrong.

1. he is an admitted war criminal�do you think any pledge to number 1 will mean anything.
2. he has stated repeatedly that he supports Israel
3. he will not be the one to make the decision
4. this one he will do because he will hand over American troops to UN control
5. he can not bring the nation into ICC because as an admitted war criminal he would stand to lose more that either of the noted.
For the past two decades, John Kerry has built a record of support for Israel in the US Senate that is second to none. The commitment he and John Edwards have made to Israel's safety, security and existence as a Jewish state has never wavered, and it never will.
www.johnkerry.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu
KKKozmo can get away with that kind of talk without getting any warnings; yet I get TWO?

well deserved though you must admit

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join