It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Karma is always instant.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Karma is never instant - it takes its time.

Cold revenge - nice to eat.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Karma - A concept for people that believe life should be fair.

Where is Big Banks Karma?

George Bush Karma?

Give it a rest you freaks, Karma does not exist.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Edgecrusher26

"You're an idiot."

Look a negative karmic response to a negative statement! It truly does work!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave

It isn't even the same thing you've done that comes back to you. Actions have effect on yourself. Karma isn't a circle. That would end to be a utopia!

Karma is a judgement. On what should we be judged?

Life is truth. Honour life. Nothing of this world is life. Life resonates with our bodies.

You were always right! We need a teaching. IF the teaching is that there is karma, what else do we need to know? Let truth be the teaching. Let the teaching be life! Let life fill my world.

I often get the impression that all I ever do is praying. Asking God is praying. What is it that you ask? The mind is there for control. As a kid you were mindless and you were alright. Suddenly you ended up living in a balloon to deal with things you didn't understand. Do you.. lose your mind? The mind is suffering and confusion. That which is set straight in the mind is gone. Maybe you don't need to lose your mind. Is the mind always there?

pew pew.

My "Karma" has always been defective. I do good= Bad stuff happens to me. I do bad= Even worse thing happen to me.

I want a refund! lol....
--------
But on the other hand I am exceptionally lucky when my life or limb is on the line.
edit on 2-1-2012 by korathin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Things can become good for you korathin, like you've always known it will be. I look forward to the days you will enjoy yourself and your life.

two thumbs up
!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Karma is not a score keeper. We humans hold tight to the concept of right and wrong, reward and punishment. This, like the world is illusion. Our goal on this hunk of rock is to learn and grow to a higher state of being. We do this by learning to accept all, to love all unconditionally. Karma is a self imposed chain. When we live our lives, we form attachments and make solid prejudices. When we pass on to the next time around, we carry those with us. Our spiritual selves in the higher planes makes plans for ourselves to recieve the greatest instruction in the next life. It does not matter if we "deserve" to have a great life or a horrid one; if we drive a mercedes or a wheel chair; if we are to be in high political power or to be a servant. These things are illusiory and fleeting. This life will not endure forever, only the spirit endures. It is our Karma that attempts to tech us this in the most efficiant manner it can. The first, and greatest leason we can learn is to stop looking at others and judging weather they deserve something or not. We have no way of knowing what kind of saint or demon they were in a previous life. We must focus on ourselves, what we need to learn and how our situation is trying to teach us that lesson.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

Isn't our mind just our true self trasmitting consciousness or intelligence or being into our brain so we can function via this physical world ?

And then yes everything from before this and after would actually be the truer life compared to what we are living now.

If we are here now, then there is a purpose for it. We may never find that purpose out ....some may, but the fact that we are here confirms it.

Life and everything we don't know about it is extremely interesting.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I'm not seeing how Karma is 'instant'. And I don't see that bad Karma always gets paid off by those who make it. I see a lot of good people suffering. I see a lot of bad people having a stress-free pain-free life. Looks to me like there is truth in the buddhist notion that there are victim souls who suffer and burn up the karma debt owed by others ... and I'm not seeing that as instant either. Sorry.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join