It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my new years proclamation...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
today is the first day of the rest of your life! how will you choose to spend it? how will you choose to look at tomorrow? you are your own creator. stop making excuses...start creating opportunities. it's all perception. acceptance is the key!

you choose your future. be careful what you wish for...you'll probably get it (if you don't already have it)! be what you want. be the change you seek. never settle for being "good enough"...complacency is like lying in your casket before you die.

it's gonna be a wild year. only Mom can bring mankind to it's knees and end this madness.

trust your intuition...

what is to be, will be. again...acceptance is the key! you will not get anymore or any less than you deserve...the rules don't bend for you!

go into this year with an open minds, hearts, eyes and ears. pay attention to the signs (TRUST ME...they're EVERYWHERE).

ALL men were created equal...the sins of the elite will be atoned just as the sins of the 99%.

PLACES EVERYONE...

are you ready?

I AM

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

You are probably as lonely as I am too.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I'm lonely too, but I manage to keep it mostly to myself!

Rev

edit on 1/1/2012 by revmoofoo because: My kingdom for mad spelling skills!

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
nope. not lonely at all.

excited!

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

I remember being excited once...what a disappointment that turned out to be. lol

Rev

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
today is the first day of the rest of your life! how will you choose to spend it? how will you choose to look at tomorrow? you are your own creator. stop making excuses...start creating opportunities. it's all perception. acceptance is the key!

you choose your future. be careful what you wish for...you'll probably get it (if you don't already have it)! be what you want. be the change you seek. never settle for being "good enough"...complacency is like lying in your casket before you die.

it's gonna be a wild year. only Mom can bring mankind to it's knees and end this madness.

trust your intuition...

what is to be, will be. again...acceptance is the key! you will not get anymore or any less than you deserve...the rules don't bend for you!

go into this year with an open minds, hearts, eyes and ears. pay attention to the signs (TRUST ME...they're EVERYWHERE).

ALL men were created equal...the sins of the elite will be atoned just as the sins of the 99%.

PLACES EVERYONE...

are you ready?

I AM

That's a lot of clichés sir! Was that the goal of this post?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Hey... I'm part of the lonely crowd

But yeah, the signs are all around us. Just have to pay attention.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
excited here too....ready and waiting for whats in store for 2012....

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Where did "lonely" come from?

I agree with you, OP, even if you were posting in jest. This is a fresh start. I think this is the first year in my life that I actually feel like it's a fresh start.

I am definitely excited!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ottobot

yes ottobot...this is the first year i'm excited to live! i've never been suicidal...but i've never really been thrilled about life. it's so negative on this rock.

this year...this year feels MUCH different. we know it will be my friend!

lonely? ha! how can i be lonely when i'm surrounded by my siblings?

top topics

join