It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The LOL Conspiracy! -Protect yourself while you can!-

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
LOL...for those not too internet savy, it means laugh out loud.

Sounds innocent right?

Used many times daily in internet chats and text messages, lol has become many's go to phrase for referencing funny situations in text. Lately however, many occurences have started where lol is being used in everyday verbal conversations...highschools, libraries, and coffee shops all across the world are reporting increasing occurences at an alarming rate!

At first I shrugged this off as simply a fad, but increasing occurences with friends and neibors made me start to wonder otherwise. Some even using lol in nearly every sentence they speak!

So I started to do some research into the topic online and after multiple days slaving over a hot keyboard to my suprise...I found absolutely nothing!

I was ready to abandon all hope, and give myself over to this lol croud when suddenly out of the middle of nowhere I received a message from an confidential informant with inside ties to the government.

Through his work at the hotdog stand outside the CIA he informed me of numerous accounts of government agents telling him of a vast underground LOL conspiracy currently being implemented on the masses that shook me to my core!

Through him I learned of the top secret initiative put into effect by injecting nano-type technology into our bloodstreams through flu vacines and antibiotics administered by doctors offices all across the globe. These "nano-bots" as he called them were activated through a single use of the term LOL.

They can be activated both verbally and through text!

Once active, a slow methodical take over of your thoughts and speech start to occur. At first you may find yourself using LOL in a text message, but shortly after you find yourself using LOL in every sentence you text or speak!

The more LOL is used, the faster it sets in! Soon we'll all be ensnared in this "LOLification"!

In some severe cases, LOL becomes the only the only phrase the individual uses! (Bring this topic up in any of your favorite chatrooms, you'll see what I mean!)

This is an LOL epidemic beyond all epidemics!

Even now as I type a croud of zombie like LOL teenie boppers have formed outside my home with cellphones and laptops in hand!

I truely fear for my life LOL!

We need to get the word out before we all get enslaved in this LOL craze!

OH MY GOD! LOL They're coming through the upstairs window!

If this is my last message I get to type...please!...tell my family and friends...

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Hahahaha love it.

I hate LOL. Never use it. Bah.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
olo

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
And here I was hoping it was serious

I use LMAO instead

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ItanimuliiluminatI

Haha, now let's just hope a competing pharmaceutical company doesn't create a vaccine that plays on the
O M G thing too!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
This whole story is nonsense!! We.....I mean, the government is not trying to program you through the word "LOL", just read the following text and you will agree:

"phiLOLogically speaking LOL isn't a word. If it was, what would be the dactyLOLogy equvalant? From angeLOLogists to vexilLOLogists they all agree that LOL is merely a linaLOL flavoured abbreviation of laughing out loud. You shouldn't LOLlygag on this subject and move on to something more interesting like amyLOLytics, celluLOLytics or LOLlypops!!

See...now we agree.

Peace

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
lgtm("lightly giggling to myself", for those outside the know), it is working perrrrfectly.

new topics

top topics

join