It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Words of Wisdom for 2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

The Donald will never fill the bill of bridging both sides. OWS will never accept him as sincere because of his political leanings, and, well, all that money...

It's possible that he could whip the Tea Party back into shape and wrest it away from the neocons, but a bridge builder he ain't.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by seabag

Well Occupy GA's are open to anyone, I just don't know if a conservative would have the stomach or patience for direct democracy and consensus. As far as someone who can bridge the gap, I really don't know, all the major figures on both sides are generally seen by the opposite as the enemy.

As a "conservative", I don't care about direct democracy or consensus. I think a conservative ought to be able to stand proud and say his piece at a general assembly, and then let the chips from that fall where they may in a vote. It's not my job to determine how OWS runs their own internal affairs. We wouldn't be there to take over, just to try to forge some sort cooperative framework. How OWS handles that internally isn't our concern.

In all honesty, though, the liaison process between the two camps would be the way to go - let the OWS people present it to their own folks, and likewise the TP people. A representative of the "opposition" probably wouldn't be very well received or listened to until after the groundwork is laid.

The only interaction necessary, at least at first, would be between the representatives.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it. - Abraham Lincoln

and

JFK wanted to do was to re-organize the CIA from within, because he considered the Agency being a Government within the Government, with too much power. Allen Dulles, who was the head of the CIA at the time did not like the idea of course, and this alone could have been the reason for the assassination. But there is another interesting aspect as well …

To understand this theory we must understand that the real power is not with the politicians, but with the International Bankers (and ultimately those whom are behind them in this complex web of power). Whomever is running the show use banking and finance as their most powerful tool to accomplish their goals. You and I can try to run for Presidency if we want to, but we would not stand much of a chance. It is not because we don’t have good ideas, or are capable enough, but we don’t have the right super rich sponsors. The final candidates are the ones that are chosen by the International Bankers and sponsored by them. The rest of the candidates cannot afford to compete. Also, the same sponsors support both parties, and can therefore keep almost total control over the election.

Most people know that the FEDERAL Reserve bank is creating the US dollars. But the truth is that the Federal Reserve is not federal at all, but owned by twelve super-wealthy International Banking families, such as the Rothschild’s and the Rockefellers. This is a well hidden secret, but can even be verified in “Encyclopedia Britannica”, and in this article, as we shall see. This setup is against the US Constitution, as the government is supposed to create our money (the 16th Amendment), which in its turn should be backed up by gold and silver.

What JFK did was to create interest-free government money, backed up by the silver reserve, contrary to the Federal Reserve money, which is not backed up by anything as you will find out if you continue reading. He wanted to pay off the US debt this way. Apparently aware of the secret behind the Federal Reserve, he decided to go back and follow the Constitution. Of course, this was a very dangerous thing to do, because if he was allowed to continue, it could put the International bankers out of business in the long run. So this was even more serious than to reorganize the CIA.

Interestingly enough, soon after the assassination the interest-free money was taken out of circulation(1).

Kennedy signed a not very well known Executive Order, # 11110(2) in June of 1963, only five months before the assassination (also, click here to read ALL Executive Orders JFK wrote throughout his Presidency, ordered by numbers). This Order returned the power to issue currency to the government, without going through the Federal Reserve Bank. Kennedy gave the Treasury the permission to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the Treasury. In plain language this means that for every ounce of silver in the US Treasury vault, the government could let new money into circulation. JFK brought nearly $4.3 billion U.S. notes(3) out on the market. So, we can now clearly see that by signing this Executive Order, he was about to put the Federal Reserve Bank (and with them all the International Bankers) out of business. The Federal Reserve Notes would eventually not be in demand anymore, and by doing so, Mr. Kennedy probably also signed his own death warrant. Source and excellent site: www.illuminati-news.com...

What did the two presidents above have in common.............they tried to go against the real PTB and were assanated.

What say I?

The American Government has been bought out by the large corporations and world bankers.

It's time to clean house.

United we stand, divided we fall.

And for those that either don't care or will work for the slave masters...................TPTB actually think less of traitors than they do of rebels.

At least rebels have honor.
edit on 2-1-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Cameras on every street corner
TSA Scanners now in airports soon I predict they will be in bus and train depots.
Police brutality on the rise
You must now get a permit to peacefully demonstrate..................huh???? I thought that was directly against the 4th Amendment.

Sad Bunny, are you awake?

We are no longer free, our Constitution has been rewritten to the point where it's almost not the same document.

Now you go through scanners and your daughter and some stranger puts them onto a database (don't think your naked body is on a database.........think again).

Strangers are allowed to touch you.

Cameras - you have no privacy.

Let me guess, you think that 911 was really done by a bunch of Middle Easterners...........maybe but they sure as hell were probably Israelis and were contracted and paid by one of our black ops.

I have a couple of books Jesse Ventura has written and people need to read what is really going on.

Also I really suggest you get Naomi Wolf's two books............."The End of America" and "Give Me Liberty".

Are you reading?

Our Constitution is still being rewritten in secret as we speak.

My job was out sourced to "Team India"................so I have a lot of time now to research.

Have been researching American/World Politics for 30 years.......................you need to start really researching, reading, digging deep, take the red pill, fall into the rabbit hole.

I simply love your avatar and feel you are a good soul but you really really need to dig deeper - our government was bought out a long time ago by the world bankers and large corporations.

By the people and for the people is now a farce........WTFU.

And for further investigation................how do those scanners affect our DNA??????????????

Start thinking on that one.

Simple you walk through, you don't feel anything...............yet possibly, and I say possibly maybe our DNA is changed, reassembled, changed.

Start thinking outside the box.

Go beyond Fox News.

Start researching................I have deeply researched and your reality is an illusion.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
There is one thing we can all be 100% sure of:

My situation will resolve itself
Your situation will resolve itself
Our situation will resolve itself

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

The JFK info is a great addition to the thread.

Ya, we all agree that our government has been bought. Do you believe it's too late to salvage? I kind of get the impression a lot of the OWS crowd feels that way. 

I'm still operating under the assumption (maybe a false assumption) that we can fix this through throwing the bums in Washington out and getting strict legislation in place to prevent the sick cronyism that's been going on...that's what TTP is all about. At least those are the conversations I have when I attend. 

I'm thinking the outcome of the upcoming elections could be the proverbial "fork in the road"; things either start changing in a positive direction next November or things get ugly. 

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juran

There is one thing we can all be 100% sure of:

My situation will resolve itself
Your situation will resolve itself
Our situation will resolve itself

Aye, 'tis true enough, but the real trick is to get it to resolve itself to you're own satisfaction!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Personally I think it's too late.

To many woke up to late and we dd not unite together.

But, I hope I could be wrong.

Again, it's time for house cleaning..........kick most of the lot out.

I honestly am not that smart that I know what the solution is.........but we need to do something.

I'm open to suggestions.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join