It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

very lucky baby (video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
god was on the ball when he saved ths child,i awan to know this kid so him/her can pick me some loto numbers,the relife of the mother must of been epic
www.youtube.com...[
edit on 1-1-2012 by haven123 because: (no reason given)
www.youtube.com... and another
edit on 1-1-2012 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
A very lucky baby and a slightly careless mother. Cant imagine the horror she felt the moment the train came in and the relief she would have felt when the baby was ok.. im sure she is now more careful in what she does.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
They should require all baby carriages to come with a dead brake that the person operating has to actuate to allow it to move ...We have them on lawn mowers and such ...what parent wouldnt require this item ..peace

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Yikes! That was hard to watch. I can't even imagine the agony that mother was going through! I wonder if those trains were designed to clear a body sized package, in case of just an event.....

Glad it turned out ok. I wonder if the mother required medical attention. I would've.
edit on 1-1-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by haven123

"god was on the ball when he saved ths child"

But how about these babies?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
What the hell?!?! could she be any more reckless, bet she wraps that baby in bubble wrap now

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by yourboycal2

that nealy had me in tears so sad

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Theangrypea

or they coul buid platform incined the othe way so te drainge it by th wall not the track,this could happen to disabeled people or any one who forget to put the breaks on

new topics

top topics

join