Why I will NOT vote for Ron Paul

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

And following the same path is the answer?!?!

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Albert Einstein

America is so brainwashed its not even funny and things are never gonna change in this country ive pretty much accepted it.

Msm and the people pulling the strings have dumbed down this country, drowned it in fear and lies to the point where the average American is asleep or just plan doesn't care anymore.

Americans will continue to vote in the establishment picks, the wars will continue till ww3 happens or the country is in so much debt it can no longer sustain itself. Our children's blood will continue being spilled fighting for other agendas cloaked in the masked lie of freedom. People will continue voting in the same old same and complaining about why things haven't changed afterwords like they ALWAYS DO.

If anything paulbots are awake and it is the people behind the scenes who control the msm and this country that have most people in a cult themselves, they are the Jim Jones of this country and most of the population is happy to continue to sip the laced kool aid till they self destruct.

But like George Carlin said in one of his comic skits you cant blame me I didn't vote none of the clowns in. While you guys were out voting I was at home. So blame yourselves for putting the same crap into office over and over. Ive never voted cause I know none of them are honest, I didn't even fall for hope and change Obama. I waited for someone honest. I truly believe RP is that candidate.

At least I can take a little solace in the fact that when TSHTF in this country I had no part in putting the people in power who caused it. You on the other hand,,, well....... Oh as far as the constitution is concerned since none of our elected officials seem to wanna follow it and people act like they could care less about it
id say just go ahead ball it up and flush it down the toilet bathroom of National Archives and Records Administration in Washington, DC....and be done with it..
edit on 3-1-2012 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010
reply to post by Annee

And following the same path is the answer?!?!

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Albert Einstein

Who says we are doing the same thing over and over?

People love to bring up history. History shows me that when the slate is erased - - people tend to follow a similar path.

We have never been as we are today. We have never had the communication advantages we have today.

We have never witnessed to the extent we do today - - how all countries depend on each other.

Do I want to go backward? Hell NO!

I see the opportunities in moving forward and building on advantages we have today - - that never existed before.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Im a logical person I try to base my decisions on logic, common sense and research.

Tell me, If your child made $2400 a month in their household. They were 250,000 dollars in debt and had to come to you borrowing money to pay the grocery bill, then told you they were gonna get in more debt and go buy a new car. What would you say to that child?

In essence all the other candidates are running the same household and wanna do the same thing. More wars, more spending, and more bloodshed.

The country is in to much debt for this to continue. RP doesn't want it to, the other candidates have no problem continuing the spending.

Do I agree with RP on everything? Nope I do not. BUT I try to look at the issues that will cause this country to self destruct those are the issues I look at. If you had cancer and a common cold which would you look at getting treated first? Which is more concerning?

Same with the country, I feel Paul has the major issues covered. The other stuff? well it wont matter anyways if things do not eventually change.

Some people cant see the danger in the future and think everything is fine, others however see it coming if not for us, our kids. Thats who im trying to help.
edit on 3-1-2012 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Im a logical person I try to base my decisions on logic, common sense and research.

As do I. I look at the big over all picture. I see a better future as a whole.

You are looking at individuals you choose.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Tell me, If your child made $2400 a month in their household. They were 250,000 dollars in debt and had to come to you borrowing money to pay the grocery bill, then told you they were gonna get in more debt and go buy a new car. What would you say to that child?

BTW - - my family - at various times - has moved in together in very cramped conditions to survive (father - mother - new born - - with my hubby and myself in a one bedroom apt). I'm now living with a daughter raising my grandchildren. Maybe families are gonna have to be families again - - sharing one TV.

It is my choice to see the bigger picture and the direction this world is going.

<< 8  9  10   >>

join