It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone seen these old UFOs photos?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Originally posted by greyer

flyingfish, the saucer looking objects from the 60s were mostly hoaxes at least the videos of those type objects from the 50s reveal that, the true objects seen in the stories starting from 1947 in the US that made people think of aliens are of glowing lights, the term 'saucer' was made famous so people would say the word saucer, but early in 1952 the term 'UFO' was coined because metalic objects did not resemble what was being seen. They are always glowing lights, and around the cattle mutilations of the 1970s the lights were changing colors as a whole, from orange to red. Here are 3 seperate sightings in different states from the 1950s so we can identify what was being seen that made people think of aliens compared to the many hoaxes of the day that looked like saucers. Saucers may have existed but they are most likely human based on the released Nazi information. Now they are triangles.

You make quite a dishonest arguement arguing semantics, poisoning the well and so on.

Where did the nazis get the technology? What about the philadelphia experiment with a usa destroyer cloaked in time something like 50 years ago? And if the usa government could do it, what makes you think alien craft cannot cloak/decloak at will while entering our atmosphere from different points of origin?

The few that appear in photos get dismissed as misidentifications or out right hoaxes. Yes many hoaxes exist and many were created intentionally for the purpose of poisoning the well. BTW disclose tv is a very reputable site for your information.

What a garbage thread!!

edit on 1/6/2012 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

EarthCitizen07, I did not say that I think alien craft cannot cloak/decloak at will, I just posted some pics that I thought interesting because I wanted feedback, and I am very thankful to those who did. Thanks to you for the spite.
edit on 7-1-2012 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyingfish
Looks like a coolie hat thrown in front of the camera, like many photos from that era.

This one looks real. I think it was taken around 1965 - California-.

It's a Grey Top Hat Spacecraft.
edit on 7-1-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join