It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone seen these old UFOs photos?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Sorry for the poor quality, but these caught my interest just because they are so different than any I have seen but there is obviously not much to go by. The UFO appears to be very large and we have had many reports of those before. The pics were taken from this movie which had other hoaxed pics, but I was still interested if anybody knew of these or seen better copies (the pics where taken before 1975).
www.disclose.tv...

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Well, I can't use my photo manipulation program.
So I can't tell you.

Let you know know in a couple weeks.

Let's hope it's the power supply.

edit on 1-1-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by greyer

I am about to log, but those look almost identical to that famous UFO photographed from a plane over Costa Rica.
forgetomori.com...

As for the images themselves, not very convincing without knowing the background, for what its worth it could be simply something thrown in the air...

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

I have a program that shows the colors of the hot spots.

If, I can use it.

But, I can't right now.
edit on 1-1-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Originally posted by greyer
The pics were taken from this movie which had other hoaxed pics, but I was still interested if anybody knew of these or seen better copies (the pics where taken before 1975).

So you're saying they are a hoax?

They are pretty poor quality so I wouldn't dare try to say either way. Although my default setting on images of UFO's is: Fake/Hoax.

Saucepan lid, anyone?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Due to the very poor quality of this picture its very hard to tell if it has been manipulated somehow in front of the lense. Just take a really thin string, hang a metal object on it and wave it in front of your camera the moment you take the picture and you should get a really neat looking classic UFO film.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
reply to post by greyer

I am about to log, but those look almost identical to that famous UFO photographed from a plane over Costa Rica.
forgetomori.com...

As for the images themselves, not very convincing without knowing the background, for what its worth it could be simply something thrown in the air...

Thanks flexy! That is very good research, that looks like the same craft. I think the craft could be human, with all the Nazi UFO testing in the 40s you have to believe something came out of it, which really blurs the line to assume if any UFOs are alien, but the abductions are now believable to me so I believe in aliens or something happening...

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Looks like a coolie hat thrown in front of the camera, like many photos from that era.

Here is a fleet.

I've always found it interesting how the alien craft have advanced with human technology, now days they have LED lights on them.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyingfish
Looks like a coolie hat thrown in front of the camera, like many photos from that era.

I've always found it interesting how the alien craft have advanced with human technology, now days they have LED lights on them.

Those are some pretty misleading points. Odd colored lights on UFO's are nothing new. Nor are the variety of shapes. (Go read Special Report 14... from nearly sixty years ago.) Do you understand that it's only since LED's have been invented that people have even had ACCESS to that term when trying to describe what they've just seen?

What other kinds of alien craft "advances" do you think have mirrored human advances? And with them, is it the unidentified craft that are advancing, or only the available human descriptors and terminology?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I agree with the poster,in the sixties ufo sightings were the clunky saucer shape grey silver etc,now they fit in wit this tech and era seeming more modern.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
duplicate
edit on 1-1-2012 by paperface because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeaAndStrumpets

Those are some pretty misleading points. Odd colored lights on UFO's are nothing new. Nor are the variety of shapes. (Go read Special Report 14... from nearly sixty years ago.) Do you understand that it's only since LED's have been invented that people have even had ACCESS to that term when trying to describe what they've just seen?

What other kinds of alien craft "advances" do you think have mirrored human advances? And with them, is it the unidentified craft that are advancing, or only the available human descriptors and terminology?

If you want to talk misleading try taking a pic of hubcap and passing it off as a UFO.

I'm talking about the obvious differences between old photos and new photos.

Now if you can show me a photo from the 50's that shows a UFO like the ones that are produced today, then I would say huh, those aliens sure have some cool tech.

Old alien tech

New alien tech

Even if you used an old camera on the above UFO I would still say that craft is far more advanced than the disc type crafts.

You can say eyewitness all day long about lights on craft, but were are all the pics?

My guess is people lacked the imagination and or skill to rig their hubcaps with lights

edit on 1-1-2012 by flyingfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

The pics were taken from this movie which had other hoaxed pics, but I was still interested if anybody knew of these or seen better copies (the pics where taken before 1975).
www.disclose.tv...

How would you know that they were hoaxed?

And if they are hoaxed why bother posting them?

They look legit to me and typical of the "hubcap design".

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

There are no obvious differences between old photos and new photos.

Some ufos are triangle, some are hubcap, some are cigar, some have many lights, some few lights, some no lights. It probably means different species of aliens are visiting earth from different planets and solar systems.

Old photos are harder to hoax so the probablity of them being authentic is much higher. That is the ONLY DIFFERENCE!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

www.disclose.tv...

How would you know that they were hoaxed?

And if they are hoaxed why bother posting them?

They look legit to me and typical of the "hubcap design".

Where did I say in your quote or my OP that I knew they were a hoax?? Where did I say in your quote or my OP that I thought they were a hoax?? I just said the movie had other pics which have been identified as non-alien origin.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Here is a fleet.

LOL

What are those things?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeaAndStrumpets

If you want to talk misleading try taking a pic of hubcap and passing it off as a UFO.

I'm talking about the obvious differences between old photos and new photos.

Now if you can show me a photo from the 50's that shows a UFO like the ones that are produced today, then I would say huh, those aliens sure have some cool tech.

Old alien tech

New alien tech

Even if you used an old camera on the above UFO I would still say that craft is far more advanced than the disc type crafts.

You can say eyewitness all day long about lights on craft, but were are all the pics?

My guess is people lacked the imagination and or skill to rig their hubcaps with lights

flyingfish, the saucer looking objects from the 60s were mostly hoaxes at least the videos of those type objects from the 50s reveal that, the true objects seen in the stories starting from 1947 in the US that made people think of aliens are of glowing lights, the term 'saucer' was made famous so people would say the word saucer, but early in 1952 the term 'UFO' was coined because metalic objects did not resemble what was being seen. They are always glowing lights, and around the cattle mutilations of the 1970s the lights were changing colors as a whole, from orange to red. Here are 3 seperate sightings in different states from the 1950s so we can identify what was being seen that made people think of aliens compared to the many hoaxes of the day that looked like saucers. Saucers may have existed but they are most likely human based on the released Nazi information. Now they are triangles.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I've never seen any of them, besides the one that was featured on the UFO Hunters.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

flyingfish, the saucer looking objects from the 60s were mostly hoaxes at least the videos of those type objects from the 50s reveal that, the true objects seen in the stories starting from 1947 in the US that made people think of aliens are of glowing lights, the term 'saucer' was made famous so people would say the word saucer, but early in 1952 the term 'UFO' was coined because metalic objects did not resemble what was being seen. They are always glowing lights, and around the cattle mutilations of the 1970s the lights were changing colors as a whole, from orange to red. Here are 3 seperate sightings in different states from the 1950s so we can identify what was being seen that made people think of aliens compared to the many hoaxes of the day that looked like saucers. Saucers may have existed but they are most likely human based on the released Nazi information. Now they are triangles.

You make quite a dishonest arguement arguing semantics, poisoning the well and so on.

Where did the nazis get the technology? What about the philadelphia experiment with a usa destroyer cloaked in time something like 50 years ago? And if the usa government could do it, what makes you think alien craft cannot cloak/decloak at will while entering our atmosphere from different points of origin?

The few that appear in photos get dismissed as misidentifications or out right hoaxes. Yes many hoaxes exist and many were created intentionally for the purpose of poisoning the well. BTW disclose tv is a very reputable site for your information.

What a garbage thread!!

edit on 1/6/2012 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

Here is a fleet.

LOL

What are those things?

They look like hats suspended from the ceilling. Is it not obvious?

It looks like dubai airport but I could be wrong..........

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join