It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Does A Homerun with CNN "State of the Union" w/ Candy Crowley

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

The way he handled that private property issue was awesome, out of the park!
I don't think he could have answered that question any better than he did

It was just pure awesomeness

He also denied being a conspiracy theorists on ABC later on regarding his former aide talking about 9/11 being an inside job

Enough with the newsletters already, if this was any other candidate it wouldn't even be talked about anymore

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
He is not electable
He is too far outside the mainstream
His views of foreign policy
Etc etc
I want to to respond to that… But I want you to listen
You have been very tough on Newt Gingrich…
(Changes subject before he can respond to open up with a video of Newt bashing Paul)

Thats just the start.

edit on 1-1-2012 by OwenGP185 because: Typo

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
56% of all big macs sold went down that bches throat.

U

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Good post ModernAcademia.

Just wanted to comment on the MSM constantly resorting to the newsletters to attack Paul. One can see that the MSM are trying to sway individuals who don't necessarily do their own research on candidates and simply follow blindly what others tell them who to vote for. It's the reverse side of the notion, "out of site, out of mind".

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Loved the first video - very well played by Dr. Paul (and I loathe Candy Crowley, she spouted a lot of lies earlier this year about Paul polling worse than everyone else against Obama when he was one of, if not the top, performers).

Second interview generally good - loved the correction on "most people" not being for the legalization (not Paul's view, anyway...) of drugs and foreign policy...when they actually are.

The newsletters. God. Decent enough answer, but I personally wish they'd really coach his responses on this into the ground. "It was an oversight on my part, my entire public life is a walking testimony against that kind of thinking, and I'm sorry I failed in my responsibility of appropriately monitoring the newsletters to prevent this from occurring. I was busy at the time as I was back at my practice full-time and working 60 miles away from their .quarters, but this was one thing in my life that I needed to have done better at. I hope a 16 year-old mistake on my part will not overshadow my career of warning about the biggest issues our nation is now facing years before they became apparent to the "experts", and won't allow the same wrong-.ed thinking that led us where we're at now to continue leading this nation further down the path of unnecessary war, governmental overreach in our lives, and financial disaster."

Have a good night, MA.

top topics

join