It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wtf how new members get so many posts

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ImmortalThought

This community is plenty important.

Well of course we are. I never said otherwise. What I did question however was whether we was really so important that others have to actually be put in charge of posting here (in other words "paid posters") for whatever reason, whether it be to discredit someone, sway opinion because thing's are too close to the truth or anything else like this really - I guess I'm skeptical such thing's really do go on here.

But of course we, and what we're doing, is important. In my eyes anyway. Like you say we discuss 9/11, we also discuss topics like Presidential assassinations, politics, NWO, governmental secrets and practices and so on, all important and discussion-worthy topics.. but like I said before, I just don't believe such paid posters exist because we're just not that important. We're but posters on an online forum..

Sure they could be present here, but to be honest I think that's primarily a belief born out of nothing but paranoia.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I wouldn't worry about post count too much. It's more important to have quality than quantity. Hell look at my post count and when I joined...

Altho I do find it hard to believe that a poster could have a thousand posts in just a few days.

Generally I figure I'll learn more by reading than by writing
And frankly I don't think my opinion is so important that it must be shared, so unless I can post something that's truly helpful, I just move along to the next thread...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Mostly by replying on threads that require reasonably short replys, Well within the make every post count things anyway
Im trying too make my 150 posts tonight I have two hours

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hessiana
Mostly by replying on threads that require reasonably short replys, Well within the make every post count things anyway
Im trying too make my 150 posts tonight I have two hours

Try these threads to increase your post count:

Post A Funny Pic, I'm Bored...

A place to practice linking and embedding

Adopt a New Member!

Mood Music - Whats Song Represents How You feel right NOW

Post A Funny Video, I'm Bored

ENJOY: You're Banned Game!

Name a movie that gave you nightmares after watching it

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>