It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huntsman Advertisement Against Ron Paul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

This would be funny if it weren't for the fact that they are using this because they think people will believe it and it will work against Ron Paul, with the general populace.

America needs ATS educating them on some things.
If you ever wondered why Ron Paul is so popular on ATS this ad proves why.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
That's a shame. I had some respect for Mr. Huntsman.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

This ad is just like Huntsmans candidacy. A joke and not well put together.

My bet is he is the next one to drop out.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Ron Pauls problem is he is a deep thinker and actually understands the issues beyond a sound bite. The other candidates just spew out the words, not really having a deeper understanding of the issues at hand. Ron tries to explain his deeper understanding in 30 second sound bites and it is just impossible. Without being able to fully express his deeper knowledge and ideas it sometimes makes his statements look like they are "out there".

Truth is, the rest of these politicians have no plan, knowledge or ideas, they just spew out the same party lines over and over to get elected, not really having a clue how to approach or fix most of the US problems.

Ron Paul being elected would be like a true American revolution as he would indeed change America. The rest of them are just going to give us more of the same thing we have been used to.

Ron Paul actually has a real plan to change America while the rest just spew out "I am a conservative" and spew the normal conservative viewpoints. They figure they will figure out how to drive and which way to turn after getting in the drivers seat. I am pretty sure Obama will get reelected but I'd love to vote for Ron Paul if that oprotunity should arise.
edit on 1-1-2012 by Xeven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
lol...is this a joke?

This makes me like RP even more.

I wonder why Huntsman's campaign made this instead of trying to label him a racist? Could it be they have absolutely nothing?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
I wonder why Huntsman's campaign made this instead of trying to label him a racist?

They made one about that too.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I saw this today and thought "That's weird, Huntsman just made a great PRO Ron Paul ad".

I think Ron Paul should make a video thanking him for his support?

I'm confused.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaxVeritas
I saw this today and thought "That's weird, Huntsman just made a great PRO Ron Paul ad".

I think Ron Paul should make a video thanking him for his support?

I'm confused.

To the ATS crowd we understand and get the points in the Ad, I guess Huntsman feels most of America doesn't know what we know, and will be turned off Ron Paul by what they have seen.

new topics

top topics

join