It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man tries to cash 1 Milliion dollar Bill.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
OMG, seriously? Is he really that stupid or just plain dumb?

I don't think I've even heard or seen a MILLION dollar bill.

Hmm, wonder if they even make those. I doubt it.

Can't stop laughing with this guys stupidity.

news.yahoo.com...

LEXINGTON, N.C. (AP) — Do you have change for a million-dollar bill?

Police say a North Carolina man insisted his million-dollar note was real when he was buying $476 worth of items at a Walmart.

Only Walmart.

HAHA

edit on 1-1-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
wait
was the bill real

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
No, I'm still trying to fathom how he pulled off making a One Million Dollar Bill from his funny money machine.

I think he got the counterfeit machine from Wal-Mart

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

lol Thanks for makeing my day

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
He was buying $476 worth of stuff, so he needed $999,524 in change. I guess this is what raised flags.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
if it's rectangular, cost 11 cents to produce and it's printed on paper with different tones of green it's about as real as a federal reserve note.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Funny. I have one hanging on my fridge. Looks as legit as any other fiat money the Fed Reserve prints out. It has been a great tool to teach my children about money, debt, and control.
For someone to try to use one.... Probably thought he was from the future where the dollar crashed and left high inflation.

edit on 1/1/2012 by staple because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by admiralmary
wait
was the bill real

Investigators told the Winston-Salem Journal (http://(link tracking not allowed)/u7ZrEN ) that 53-year-old Michael Fuller tried to buy a vacuum cleaner, a microwave oven and other items. Store employees called police after his insistence that the bill was legit, and Fuller was arrested.

The largest bill in circulation is $100. The government stopped making bills of up to $10,000 in 1969.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by staple

Your image takes me to a pyramid site. Not an image of a million dollar bill.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Reasons like this make me think I'm not human...how can people be SOOOO STUPID >.<
Is anybody else stepping into this man's thought patterns before/while doing this?
omg stupidity is so frustrating

I would laugh at the this but if I find this stupidity funny,more stupidity will spawn around me and I hate stupid
lol

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by staple

Is that a real One Million Dollar Bill?

Yuh, I wonder if it's even possible to even make one those.

You have all these sports stars with Millions of dollars. They should be able to tell us if there even is a Million Dollar Bill that's even out there.

Now I'm going to go look.
HAHA

Hmm, highest I see is 10,000

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Meibe the guy isn't stupid/dumb, psychological problems meibe?
im just glad Obamas face wasn't on the bill.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Well it was a WalMart after all, not the worst place to try.

He should have tried buying $995,000 worth of cheap Chinese junk and got $5,000 in change. Probably would have worked (in some areas).

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
... Only in the "great" America, the land of *insert your choice of exaggerating adjective here*.

edit on 1-1-2012 by JackTheTripper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I don't know if this Is the same million bill but a couple of years ago I received , in the mail an advertisement for something I don't recall what, but it included a 1 million dollar bill. This bill was quite a reproduction. The paper seemed to be very like a dollar bill. The printing looked like authentic money.

The truth be known I had a bunch of fun with it as without very close examination, it appeared to be real. I used to give it to waitresses and ask for change at restaurants. Some of them didn't figure out what it was untill they got to the register. Then they would bring it back and we would both have a good laugh. I always gave them a good tip for having a good sense of humor.

I'll bet this guy got one of these and tried to pass it off as real, maybe he even believed it was real.

new topics

top topics

join