It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all Canadians

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Can or does this actually happen, cause its obviously something i would pay a million smackers to see it in real life.

and this one is to die for .....

edit on 1-1-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
The ones with the bear and dog look photoshopped imo.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
dunno, i mean it looks good and the shadows are well in place..so im still guessing on it.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I saw a documentary about polar bears that showed an arctic fox that travelled with one of the bears. I don't know how often these relationships happen though, I would think they're rare, and start when the bear is already well fed.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
In my life here in Canada, I have seen some amazing things. This I have not seen before but I have heard of stories that come from further north than what I am, of things like this happening. It's not unusual for us Canadians to hear of these things, but it is rare to actually see them. Thumbs up in my books, these two animals can get along, why can't we as a race?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

How does that look photoshopped?

It almost seems that every picture that comes up, someone says "Photoshopped" why can't something like this actually happen?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

Those are beautiful pics..and I'm hoping they are not photoshopped.

I think these type of relationships among animals do exist..and those that spend more time in the wilderness with these animals will see this type of stuff from time to time..depending on the circumstances.

Thanks for sharing..

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
of course this happens all the time up here in canada eh!!! how can you not get along with us fun loving individuals? even the animals get along with eachother, we are a peaceful nation full of polar bears and dogs that frolic in the snow

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Truth_Seeker

That is beyond words... i thank you for that video..never ever seen that before...! You know, when i first came across the photo i put up, i too thought...maybe its a photoshop but then again it looks to good for that...so here you are posting a video of what the photo is all about....

an obvious star for you...

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
That polar bear is not hungry and has good teeth.

top topics

join