It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Believe There Will Be A Diversion To Focus Attention Away From Iowa Voting Fraud.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
So I am expecting something siginifcant very soon. The only way they can get away with fraud in Iowa, IMO, is to ensure the public are focused on other events going on in the world. I think that a Ron Paul win will be disasterous for TPTB, for this reason they will not allow this to take place. So, to my prediction, the recent law passed by Obama against Iranian banks has really turned up the pressure. I think war in the Strait of Hormuz is imminent, this can be started easily enough and America will be happy to sacrifice an Aircraft Carrier at the expense of taking over Iran. The loss of an aircraft carrier or a couple of other ships will help to ensure the public are bought onside with the government.

I believe what I have written is definately plausible, I dont think there will be a false flag attack on US soil because the people wont stand for it any longer, this for me, only leaves open the Iranian option.
edit on 1-1-2012 by TheMindWar because: Typo

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Just like it was said before 9/11. They need a major catalyzing event such as a new pearl harbour.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Or they could just let Ron Paul lose on his own. Even if he some how won its not like he would have the power to anything or change anything. He has never been able to get congress to do anything he wants while in congress all these years and its gets much harder when your in the oval office. It is easy to come up with grand ideas, every canidate does but, getting them done? Just ask Obama how easy that is. RP as nutty as he is, is no threat to anyone as President.
edit on 1-1-2012 by MrSpad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
Or they could just let Ron Paul lose on his own. Even if he some how won its not like he would have the power to anything or change anything. He has never been able to get congress to do anything he wants while in congress all these years and its gets much harder when your in the oval office. It is easy to come up with grand ideas, every canidate does but, getting them done? Just ask Obama how easy that is. RP as nutty as he is, is no threat to anyone as President.

I take it you dont pay much attention to politics outside of what MSM tells you.
You might want to scour some internet websites who actually report the news and the truth.
You will find that you are sadly mistaken.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DIDtm

Originally posted by MrSpad

I take it you dont pay much attention to politics outside of what MSM tells you.
You might want to scour some internet websites who actually report the news and the truth.
You will find that you are sadly mistaken.

The only thing sad is anybody thinking Ron Paul is anything other than a politician. Ron Paul can yap all he wants but in the end he would be in the same spot anyone else would be in. If you do not have congress you are pretty much just around for photot ops.

top topics

join