It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Tatoo In A Pill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Imagine a world where you could sit at a terminal, come up with a design, or drawing that you loved, and have a custom pill loaded with DNA manipulating software, that would then re colour chosen pigments in your skin, and voila, there is your new tatoo!

Not something I would choose to do myself, but I can see it coming.

Anyway, when you get fed up with the image you could then simply take a skin reset pill, and all would be well again!

In the realms of faster than light travel? Just around the corner?
Or just ridiculous nonsense?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
That's a brilliant idea! I think of future technology all the time, but never once thought of something like this.

You think by the time we have something like that, we'll be able to record data into water? Maybe when we first figure out how to read data from water, we find that there is much older data already recorded in the water and we finally learn the real history of past civilizations.

Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Not sure how it would be programmed, but that would be really cool, not to mention pain free. I bet it would be much more expensive than getting a regular tattoo, however.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by digitalbluco

That's a great idea too, I can imagine the water may contain the information in a holographic way so that with any one drop you'd find it a a mater of just tuning into the right frequency. That includes the water we're made out of. Sound familiar?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I don't see how DNA re-programming could be accurate enough to make even the very crudest of images "grow" on someones skin,maybe nanites could though?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Oh sure, lets all take a pill that changes DNA !!
We cant trust them with vaccines but we can trust them with that. NOT !!

We need to remember much of today's science and technology is used to kill us off not befit us.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mwuhi

Very well pointed out!

top topics

join