It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Why the Fifth fleet can eliminate the entire Iranian Navy in the Strait of Hormuz

page: 2
9
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
How laughable, bragging how a global bully can kick someone's ass after picking a fight. It's embarrassing. Haven't we had enough of this for the last ten years?




posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
There is no need for an invasion/occupation of Iran. An EMP attack would end the whole thing. Put Iran back into the 6th century where their religion makes them most comfortable anyway.


Funny Islam was not created until the seventh centuary. If you are going to pass judgement on a religion as popular as Islam. Please adleast learn the facts first...

What makes you think Iranians would like to live in the 6th centuary anyhow. I have Muslim friends that are very happy with their Ipods... Your above statement is full of sterotypical predujice...



posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
[...]

I have Muslim friends that are very happy with their Ipods...


Yet their society is not free enough to create such a device.

The iPod is a weapon, and I mean the power of music, rebellion, etc. So sure, you make statements about some technology that was gifted to Iran, kinda like the sheik who drives gold-plated Mercedes and such. But Americans don't need gold plated Mercedes, and we laugh when we have to make such deals.

So yeah, enjoy the iPod, it enrages all the muslims at the top, that you hold it. No need to thank the good old USA, just slap on your earbuds and rock the casbah. Be sure to wave the flag while you do so.



posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by simples

America is a nobody!


Opinion.


Originally posted by simples
And army's wont win the next big war no one will it will all be nukes.


Proof please?



Originally posted by simples
America ain't got the balls to use a nuke................


hmmmm........We used Atomic bombs. Also you stated the next war "will all be nukes". Do you REALLY think America wouldnt use them if EVERYONE else does?

Sorry,you make no sense. MHO



posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by smallpeeps
 





Yet their society is not free enough to create such a device


The Muslim world has a thousand year heritage of science and technology. Really were do you get your beliefs because you need to question your sources...

There society is not free enough to create such devives... Go and have a look at a world map of Isamic cutlure and then tell me non of those countries can create such a device...



posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1
 


How can I give proof on something that hasn't happened you weirdo yea your right it is my opinion and no it still stands America has t got the balls to use a nuke IN THIS SITUATION funny enough I wasn't talking about if everyone else was using them and you know that so before you stick that little 2 pence of nothing in THINK!



posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Oh yea I forgot yes you did use the atom bomb the big almighty America (apparently)

Using the atom killing all those civilians so the army didn't get mangled well that was brave wasn't it.

And no we are completely off topic so stop trolling and have some real input on the thread.



posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by simples
reply to post by sonnny1
 


How can I give proof on something that hasn't happened you weirdo yea your right it is my opinion and no it still stands America has t got the balls to use a nuke IN THIS SITUATION funny enough I wasn't talking about if everyone else was using them and you know that so before you stick that little 2 pence of nothing in THINK!



So,its YOUR opinion that the next big war is going to be ALL Nukes?

State it as such then.




I guess with YOUR logic,Russia or China wont use Nukes either. They went through the cold war also,and didn't manage to launch any................. The world is looking safer by the day!



posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1
 


Now your completely off topic however I will humor you.

You know full well what I'm saying but let me put it in simple uneducated poor man terms for you.

America hasn't got the balls to launch a nuke first and have the rest of the world hate them even more and risk causing WW3 they will only use nukes in self defence and what are you bringing other countries into it for I'm not talking about them.

Have you finished trolling ? Have you finished looking for an argument? Is your small man ego satisfied now?



posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by simples
reply to post by sonnny1
 


Now your completely off topic however I will humor you.

You know full well what I'm saying but let me put it in simple uneducated poor man terms for you.

America hasn't got the balls to launch a nuke first and have the rest of the world hate them even more and risk causing WW3 they will only use nukes in self defence and what are you bringing other countries into it for I'm not talking about them.

Have you finished trolling ? Have you finished looking for an argument? Is your small man ego satisfied now?


Wasnt looking for an argument,just clarification,not insults.

Thanks for your "OPINION". it was,how can I say, enlightening.



posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
The Muslim world has a thousand year heritage of science and technology. Really were do you get your beliefs because you need to question your sources...

There society is not free enough to create such devives... Go and have a look at a world map of Isamic cutlure and then tell me non of those countries can create such a device...


Such a device?

So yeah you could build an ipod

But what would you put on it?

Music that all sounds the same? ?? ??

We invented the electric guitar. Les Paul is our guy. Jimi Hendrix, Eddie Van Halen, man, we made the reasons for iPod to even be MADE.

Wake up and befriend America rather than comparing yourselves to the sun. The iPod and all the songs on it, are the result of the greatest nation on Earth, and that is the USA. Face reality friend.

Anyway, we may lose because we gave missile tech to the enemy. I think it was when Rambo gave Stingers to Al Queada database of hardcore Muslims that things went real bad. Frankly Rambo should have known better.

Ipods or Stinger missiles, or electric rock anthems: we gave it to you. No amount of chest beating can change that.

Let your women wear bikinis like we do and maybe you can join our club. Until that time, you get two big US boobs right in your face, slapping you gently side to side.



posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by smallpeeps
 


I was with you until you went all patriotic and saying America is the greatest nation I do salute your patriosm I think the same about the UK but I wouldn't publish it.

Take at look at this link a lot of Americans wouldn't agree with you and the link of this web page is at the heart of your great nation.

CNN report



posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by simples
reply to post by smallpeeps
 


I was with you until you went all patriotic and saying America is the greatest nation I do salute your patriosm I think the same about the UK but I wouldn't publish it.

Take at look at this link a lot of Americans wouldn't agree with you and the link of this web page is at the heart of your great nation.

CNN report


Same old US bashing. I didn't ask Rothschildian UK powers to wreck the world, I'm an American who supports basic facts.

Rothschild and global talmudism (from Babylon) took over the world since Jesus' time, and soon it will all be set back. Babylon and the Vatican, run the UK and many governments including Muslim brotherhood. Babylon is the post-Roman hiding hole for the rabbis who sacrificed their own people in Jesus' time, contrary to his instructions. Romans took Jesus' crown and ran with it up until now but it's all fraud and sham.

Again: Jesus said to flee Jerusalem. The Rabbis didn't, they got their people slaughtered by Romans. Romans took the Jesus crown and bloodied it, especially in the 20th Century bloodlettings, run from Babylon/UK/Vatican called "World Wars".

You'll note that Americans have a tradition of finally and lastly being dragged into these wars. That's because we've had generations of Marxist/Fascist alternating leaders and the people know they have no control over the true direction of the country. I think most real Americans know they can't steer the ship, but it's the funnest ship humanity ever produced.

Note that the UK as well as any country on Earth, can choose to side with the American way of bikini-ism and freedom. Any country can also bury their females under codes and burkas and shame as with the talmud/mohammedan way. I choose bikinis and truth and freedom. USA all the way, in Jesus' name, amen.



posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by simples
I was with you until you went all patriotic and saying America is the greatest nation I do salute your patriosm I think the same about the UK but I wouldn't publish it.

Take at look at this link a lot of Americans wouldn't agree with you and the link of this web page is at the heart of your great nation.

CNN report


For a guy that whines "dont go off-topic!!!11!!" so much you sure do enjoy going off-topic.

Let me guess, I'm trolling now, and you're going to launch a personal insult barrage on me.
edit on 1-1-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by smallpeeps
 


It's called culture I'd you didn't know, Muslims have the right to cover there woman that's there freedom to do so in there culture.

Did you get dragged into Vietnam ?? Did you get dragged into Iraq?? Did you get dragged into Afghanistan?? Nope all first boots on the ground was American hell you wouldn't of come into WW2 if it wasn't for pearl harbor.

I'm done with this thread it's full of jumped up yanks who think they rule the world reality check people if china kicked off with America you would run for the high hills and get every other country to come join your illegal wars.

I think you forget where original American citizens came from that's right England , you stole the land from the native Indians ohhhh America at its finest blame everybody but yourself all the time.

You aren't the best (neither is the uk) I can't wait for the day America pisses off the sleeping giant then you might realize how inferior America actually has become along with the whole of NATO trying to force western beliefs on other people that don't want it.



posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by simples
reply to post by smallpeeps
 


It's called culture I'd you didn't know, Muslims have the right to cover there woman that's there freedom to do so in there culture.

Did you get dragged into Vietnam ?? Did you get dragged into Iraq?? Did you get dragged into Afghanistan?? Nope all first boots on the ground was American hell you wouldn't of come into WW2 if it wasn't for pearl harbor.

I'm done with this thread it's full of jumped up yanks who think they rule the world reality check people if china kicked off with America you would run for the high hills and get every other country to come join your illegal wars.

I think you forget where original American citizens came from that's right England , you stole the land from the native Indians ohhhh America at its finest blame everybody but yourself all the time.

You aren't the best (neither is the uk) I can't wait for the day America pisses off the sleeping giant then you might realize how inferior America actually has become along with the whole of NATO trying to force western beliefs on other people that don't want it.


Hatred.

Alive and well on ATS.
Off topic as well.

America has the best military in the world. That is a fact.



posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
If they just did a new type of perimeter mining, and put mines all around each ship they would be set.
The thing about the little boats of Iran is they have to get close, and in most instances right against the ship where they place a bomb or explode. They really wont have much of a chance. They are fast, but with planes, mining and the tech mentioned in this thread.. they can't do much.



posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by simples
 


The US would likely "win" a war against China, but the casualties would be so high on both sides it would be hard to declare them the winner. China would fold first though.



posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by simples
reply to post by michael1983l
 


It still stands you don't know anything about the Iranian navy you only know what they want you to know same as any other country.

Darthmuerte what makes you think America is THE BIG DOG or even just a BIG DOG America is a nobody! The same as any other country it might have a big army but it's not the biggest!! And army's wont win the next big war no one will it will all be nukes.

America ain't got the balls to use a nuke and the comment nuke them and put the whole nations lights out just tells me your an uneducated fool that I'm not even Gunna waste any more of my time with you



America is a nobody? Doesn't have balls to use a nuke?
Remember how WW2 ended?

Shows who's the uneducated one here. You're just another hater of America because you're intimidated. You're self loathing and the only way for you to cope with it is to attempt to diss a country that you KNOW is one of the top super powers of the world. Iran doesn't even rank as a super power. Who are you trying to kid here?



posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Have you really heard yourself america is on the fall rapidly coming down from been a super power I think your in denial.

The best army in the world??? No I think not I'm in the British army and we win the friendly war games every year FACT!!! Oh and when you kill more of our guys in afghan that's much appreciated the phrase used for American soldiers by good old British squaddies is "all the gear and no idea" all gun ho I have had American soldiers beg me and my section to go out on patrol with them in afghan and I obliged and they were good blokes who actually had a clue about there country.



new topics

top topics



 
9
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join