It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sup.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Hey!

I'm Indenu, I'll be sure to keep this nice and short.

I've been around this place for acouple of years, I started looking at this place when I was 11 anyway, I'm 15 now and only just introducing my self

I'm a moderate Christian ( I'd like to believe there is someone there, but it dosn't bother me if there isn't anyone )
I'm into Politics; I've started going to the Liberal meetings
and in a way, I'm inspired in a way by Dr. Michio kaku

Cya around the place ^-^
edit on 1-1-2012 by Indenu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS,

I'm sure you'll find the bunch in here worthy of displaying some thought provoking ideas and info

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Indenu

sup. im kinda new too

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indenu
Hey!

I'm Indenu, I'll be sure to keep this nice and short.

I've been around this place for acouple of years, I started looking at this place when I was 11 anyway, I'm 15 now and only just introducing my self

I'm a moderate Christian ( I'd like to believe there is someone there, but it dosn't bother me if there isn't anyone )
I'm into Politics; I've started going to the Liberal meetings
and in a way, I'm inspired in a way by Dr. Michio kaku

Cya around the place ^-^

your tittle caught my attention. lol.
i barely made my account on oct. 1, but have been looking at this website since i was like 16, i think. i was still in H.S, im 21 now. it all started with all the "conspiracy theories" behind 911, started getting into politics and...here i am now. lol
welcome to ATS, it get's addicting sometimes so BEWARE! lol

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Welcome, i am 15 as well.

Nice to see my generation on here!

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
my god....they need to ban those politicians from TV. our kids are beginning to think its cool.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

I strongly agree with you, and welcome SUP, what the hell does that mean anyway? LOL, just kidding. I remember using slang when I was fifteen and people my age wondered what the hell is going on with the youth, but I dig it man!

Hello, new ATS member, its cool to read books and research info that your interested in, and just curious, but besides MTV and the media I'm sure your in to, what else sparks your interest on the ATS site, give us fellow ATS'ers idea's so we can help your thirst in knowledge and gain in wisdom. You said politics, and you mentioned that you have some faith in the good Lord, so what is it in life your really searching for? I'd like to know bro, how does a 15 year old view to world these days? I'm sure its quite different then my generation.

BTW, what is your view on Ron Paul, I'm sure most that read your intro would like to hear your opinion, Let us have it!

Good luck in your search
Much Love
edit on 1-1-2012 by AK907ICECOLD because: Adding more Info

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0Mark
Welcome, i am 15 as well.

Nice to see my generation on here!

You lucky gits!

I'd love to be fifteen again.

Welcome to ats matey.
Hope to see you around the boards.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by AK907ICECOLD
reply to post by DOADOA

I strongly agree with you, and welcome SUP, what the hell does that mean anyway? LOL, just kidding. I remember using slang when I was fifteen and people my age wondered what the hell is going on with the youth, but I dig it man!

Hello, new ATS member, its cool to read books and research info that your interested in, and just curious, but besides MTV and the media I'm sure your in to, what else sparks your interest on the ATS site, give us fellow ATS'ers idea's so we can help your thirst in knowledge and gain in wisdom. You said politics, and you mentioned that you have some faith in the good Lord, so what is it in life your really searching for? I'd like to know bro, how does a 15 year old view to world these days? I'm sure its quite different then my generation.

BTW, what is your view on Ron Paul, I'm sure most that read your intro would like to hear your opinion, Let us have it!

Good luck in your search
Much Love
edit on 1-1-2012 by AK907ICECOLD because: Adding more Info

I'm a australian so I'm not sure about American Politics, however anyone that endorses anything involving Military Superiority rather than advancement of the Human species would not likely get my vote if I was involved in American Politics. Indeed we do need a Military force to help promote our way of life against people that wish to take it away but we dont need to 'FORCE' our way of life onto other civilizations.

My view on the world is that we are losing the drive that we had when we were younger as a race. Instead of wanting to go to distant planets in outerspace, have buildings as tall as the sky or have contact with another race, we now want to kill each other using missiles or anything we can throw at one another.

I'm not sure on Ron Paul really, seeing as Half of the things I see are for Ron paul and half of the things are for against him, I guess We'll have to see how things play out in the future ;D

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Hello and welcome. Hope you enjoy!

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
hey..
welcome...
I hope you learn all that you need...
peace

and we add 1 to the tally.....nice

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by newyorkee

curious, what do you mean by "and we add 1 to the tally.....nice", Sorry I saw it and I wanted to know what you mean

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Hey and welcome, btw I'm new too

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Indenu

Nice man, good reply!

In the middle of cooking a Prime Rib Roast for family and friends for New Years because I'm the cook. I will have to get back to the rest of your reply later.

Yes, I am wanting to go to Australia so bad!! Everything I've seen about your country intrigues me!! I am done with the United States of Slavery

Welcome to ATS young one!

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Indenu

Welocme to ATS!

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AK907ICECOLD

Thank you, and you should come to the sunshine state ( Queensland ). Lovely weather here

edit on 1-1-2012 by Indenu because: Needed more Infomation

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Indenu

sound like you are actually an agnostic. look it up

oh and welcome to ATS

Peace,
-TF
edit on 2-1-2012 by ThoughtForms because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThoughtForms
reply to post by Indenu

sound like you are actually an agnostic. look it up

oh and welcome to ATS

Peace,
-TF
edit on 2-1-2012 by ThoughtForms because: (no reason given)

Thanks

new topics

top topics

join