It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop attacking Jesus

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Jesus is about love and light.

Who needs love and light? This world needs love and light.

I urge you people in the darkness to reach up to the light!

And I say to the bringers of darkness - enjoy Satan.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

Not to be rude, but... How is this a prediction or prophesy?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
the breakdown of our society that has led to the hatred of Jesus was prophesied 2000 years ago.... close enough?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Shark_Feeder

Hi Shark,

It is about the coming of Jesus.

Both a prediction and a prophecy.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by osirys

For the purposes and definitions of this particular forum? I would personally say "no".

This would belong more in spirituality, or religious conspiracies.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
It is very loving to say anyone who eats from a fig tree will burn in hell.

His father was very loving as well. Remember him stating if you work on the Sabbath, you shall be stoned to death.

Yes, every family should incorporate such warm, heart felt standards to live by.

Still have yet to meet a single person who follows Jesus' true teachings. Don't know anyone who only owns a single robe as clothing. Or who has sold all possessions and given them to the poor. Not to mention, Jesus promised anyone who truly believes and follows his teachings should be able to cure leprosy, among other miracles, which I have yet to see.

But please go one believing your fairy tail, by all means.
edit on 1-1-2012 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Ok point taken...

still a grey issue though, I think the OP could be more clear on their point..... if this was posted in this forum for a reason, then eleborate on you reason.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone

Dear catwhoknowsplusone,

Sorry, I can't wish anyone in hell. It is for God to judge and I pray he judges gently, I like grace because I am imperfect. Let us pray that all grow and learn that love is what matters and that God loves us. Peace.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
The hatred of Jesus is just another prophecy fulfilled ... Scripture prophesied all of this. Not really sure what else to say. The world doesn't care about light or truth. It cares about passing fads and a temporary reality.
edit on 1-1-2012 by followtheevidence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
People do not like messages of light.

So, people, go where you may.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   

just to point out - this is neither a prediction or phrophecy - its a order

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Is that an OP? Wow. Any references or even links? I must say ATS seems to be going down hill a bit> How is this a prediction or a prophesy? I have nothing against Jesus as I never met the man. I do have a lot against the church who has promulgated all manner of idiocy to the gullible.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by followtheevidence
The hatred of Jesus is just another prophecy fulfilled ... Scripture prophesied all of this. Not really sure what else to say. The world doesn't care about light or truth. It cares about passing fads and a temporary reality.
edit on 1-1-2012 by followtheevidence because: (no reason given)

How about the natives who still reside deep in the Amazon? Are they simply going to burn in hell because a bible hasn't fallen out of the sky and hit one of them in the head?

Do you even realize how many millions of people on this planet have never even heard of Jesus or the bible, through no fault of their own? And how come this all might God of yours couldn't foresee or solve that little issue?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   

People do not like messages of light.

So, people, go where you may.

Yes, Christianity, responsible for millions of deaths over the centuries truly represents messages of light.

It's too bad Jesus didn't give you enough of a brain to actually elaborate on your stance and provide a fact or two, nor the intelligence to put this thread in the correct forum, lol.

I'd venture to say jesus would be pretty disappointed in you for not having a little more to say on his behalf, or even a well thought out opinion, given you appear to be an ardent supporter of his.

You've also shown yourself to be a hateful, religious hypocrite, in a single post.

Yes, a loving message indeed, and very common for Christians to say to others. Threaten eternity in hell, by speaking on behalf of your God. You think he'd be happy with that? You might just burn in hell for it.

edit on 1-1-2012 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I don't think anyone hates Jesus
It is more likely they hate the people that USE him as their "GOD", and in so doing justify all manner of crimes
edit on 1-1-2012 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
This is a conspiracy website so I guess those of us that don't subscribe to that bible conspiracy or are recovering from it will have to be offended from time to time. Carry on.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
If it makes you happy, then please enjoy it. But I'm positive I can safely say, another thread has already been made about this, without even making an ATS search.

Perhaps you could take a look at those.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I love Jesus AND Satan.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Jesus is about to appear before 2020, 2012 marks 6000 years Enoch prophecy and Mayans calender is dry. Tribulation commences this year 7 years 2019 ?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion

Dear catwhoknowsplusone,

Sorry, I can't wish anyone in hell. It is for God to judge and I pray he judges gently, I like grace because I am imperfect. Let us pray that all grow and learn that love is what matters and that God loves us. Peace.

i genuinely thank you.
i wholeheartedly agree and couldn't have said it better.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join