It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Taipei 101 UFO video (multiple angles)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by dilly1

Generalizing? If you didn't believe in alien's taxing around earth , you(all) wouldn't care about UFO's.

Ufologists? Is that even an actual term let alone a profession???????. How do you become a Ufologist?

What I am posting is extremely interesting. The problem is you people are so brainwashed by hollywood that you really believe the crap that's fed to you....... Then you see something sky and immediately you(all)assume its ET phoning home.

Wow

You seem to have an agenda and that's to: attempt to mop the floor with this thread, this topic and its people. Is there a particular reason why you're here? It can't be to grace us with your effervescent personality or to impart us with your infinite wisdom seeing you come off so cocky and cold.

Brainwashed by Hollywood? But to laugh at.

I wish that was the beginning and end of my 'experience' and the reason for it. If you only knew.

You know, I don't wish to hurl insults back and forth but ironically, it's you I feel empathic towards.. Not sure why that it.

I can only hope you close your eyes (and mouth) to see.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Looks like a fallen angel/demon appearing as an ORB which most people mistake for Aliens.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

I have seen this every time they light up tall buildings at night.

I have used some binoculars and what appeared to be a moving light (or group of lights), resolved to be a light colored bird or birds.

It's all about the darkness of the sky in contrast to the reflected light from the bird.

Are you saying you think this was a bird? Just trying to understand your stance. Interesting if so.

I love how diverse we all are. Well, there's also a feeling of separation too. Like, we'll always be divided no matter what the topic (but especially this one though).
The only thing/event that can unite us is something from beyond. At that point, we'll hone in on our similarities, not our differences. Interesting.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
Looks like a fallen angel/demon appearing as an ORB which most people mistake for Aliens.

Well what the hell took you so long to chime in???? We missed the demon-orb angle on this.
Nice to see you! Now, scat

(just kidding)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Its not a UFO, its an FO...Why do you people have to always associate FO's with aliens. You sound like christians with jesus..

The "U" doesn't stand for Universal or Uranus or Uninvited.

It's unidentified.

You don't like it? Take it up with Funk and Wagnall and submit your own word.

Just because selfish old you doesn't know what it is ,doesn't mean its "unidentified". Are you an aeronautical engineer or something?!!. What the hell is wrong with you people. The internet has made you people into monday quarterbacks. None of you really understand how difficult it is to travel in space. If you did,, you wouldn't care about "UFO's" per'se ,mainly because you would realize that ALL flying objects are MAN MADE.

Try using some logic.

Good day.

Well the only problem there is your logic stop at mankinds current technology, try to fast forward it a thousand years or even a million if your brain can cope, there are plenty of good documentarys out there from the best minds on the planet, Michio Kaku, Stephen hawkings, which explain how "ONE DAY" we might travel the vast distances and with what type of technologies,

You think out of the billions of earth like planets in just our Galaxy Earth is the only planet that has intelligent life? hmm look at the odds, life is very common, more common then NASA or your government will tell you, but hey you just wait for them to tell you thats a fact and ignore what's in fornt of your eyes,its only you who is going to look stupid in many years to come

With the UFO...
And, "this being something to do with lights" why is it then that when it is hovering over the roof tops behind the trees its a solid light? all the way through all the videos its a solid white sphere of light?

I think judging by that fact alone, it is safe to say it has its own light source, its own light source coming from within, it is impossible for the object to be light up buy lights, As of now Its still a UFO

IMO, It is either an advanced Chinese Drone or a UFO,
Hawking's and the others are fantasy seekers. You only know them because there propaganda tv series. Everything they say are theories. You want to bet your hope for whatever based on someone's theory go right. You want to ignore simple logic, go right ahead. Its you're short life your wasting away on blind faith .

There three things vital points for space travel

-Lightspeed/which is impossible ,need new physics

-Controlling wormholes/ they do exist but in the quantum level and we definitely need new physics.

-And the most important is becoming Immortal(can't age in an infinite universe)/ which is impossible ,need new medicine.

The third one is the most important. So if aliens do come ,they will be gods to us. Meaning it wouldn't end well for the host planet. Which is why its so stupid for humans to believe and want aliens to exist and come to earth. Its so stupid.

I don't think we are the only one. That's impossible. We live in an infinite universe. Meaning there has to be an exact mirror image of planet earth somewhere in this infinite universe. Could there be 2 or 50 or 100,000 other earths? Sure , but we will never know , until we accomplish one of the three factors, let alone all three. Which all three are plausible,but will take thousand s and thousands of years. Intelligent life could definitely exist elsewhere, but finding out is almost impossible. And who ever conquers the impossible will be gods and master of the rest. I bet you, you do not want to find that out while sitting on your living room lazy chair.

And try not believing every little thing NASA tells you. That's like believe everything your president tells you.

And your "light" theory is a theory? How the hell do you know what type of light source that is. Your combining your obsession of aliens with concocted theories to legitimizes your alien perversion.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I'm not sure what the fuss is all about.

I see a light in the sky in the middle of a huge fireworks display. It could be any number of things.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

I have seen this every time they light up tall buildings at night.

I have used some binoculars and what appeared to be a moving light (or group of lights), resolved to be a light colored bird or birds.

It's all about the darkness of the sky in contrast to the reflected light from the bird.

Are you saying you think this was a bird? Just trying to understand your stance. Interesting if so.

I love how diverse we all are. Well, there's also a feeling of separation too. Like, we'll always be divided no matter what the topic (but especially this one though).
The only thing/event that can unite us is something from beyond. At that point, we'll hone in on our similarities, not our differences. Interesting.

It looks exactly like a bird.

When they were filming Mission Impossible in Sydney, they were using night shots of the State Office Block and they needed it lit up. They had an enormous problem with birds (seagulls) which were probably attracted to the lights and which looked (from the ground) like lights dancing around the building. In the end I think they used ultrasonic "bird-scarers" & helicopters because they got their shots.

I have also seen similar things in other cities where skyscrapers are lit up.

To reiterate, I'm saying it looks EXACTLY like a bird in spotlights.

edit on 1/1/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Its the DEvil!!! (which is an ancient alien life form)
Nooo! Its an extraterrestrial. (which is an ancient alien life form)
Nooo! Wait!!! Its a human powered thingy... ( and we are the most ancient alien life forms of all)

Guess why they don't show themselves? We're like kids in a sandbox arguing over who owns it.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

So, you're saying that the object in question is a bird illuminated by the spotlight?

Consider the fact that the object was filmed a very far distance away, and birds, even seagulls are very small in proportion.

If they were huge birds, or a smaller building perhaps.

How could they be visible yet unidentified by anyone between the photographer and the news crew that put it on the news?

Especially with them being lit by a very large spotlight?
edit on 1-1-2012 by jimnuggits because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I see something like a dot flying away the building if its extraterestrial i hope they enjoyed the show

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by shambles84
reply to post by Human_Alien

I do not think it moves all that erratic in fact id go as far to say on its way down its actually maneuvering away from buildings and looking to land . And i would not call it a RC toy because its most likely a highly sophisticated mini-drone of some sort used by the Taiwan Government ,who have been making drones for the last ten years .

Fair enough.

And a mini-drone is very possible. But I don't think it would've been that mini. Don't forget, we're looking at this from almost a quarter or half a mile away (between the height and distance on the ground) I'm guessing here.

Also, not sure what its mission would've been (especially so close to explosives). A surveillance camera? To make sure all the explosives detonate properly? Doubtful but it's probable I suppose.
edit on 1-1-2012 by Human_Alien because: spelling error

Ye that is a very good point and on considering this ,it makes me think that it would be highly dangerous to be flying anything man made given the close proximity to all the buildings plus all the fire works .
A lot of people are talking about the spot lights reflecting off the object where as i think it has it own light source for me this rules out any human piloted craft as am sure the spot light and the fire works would have illuminated the object just enough to give us all a idea on what it is .
there fore i am still very much on the fence like you , i dare say this is one of the best possible ufo cases since i joined ATS .

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
It just appears to be the spot lights swirling around and those are the light beam ends. Pretty weak considering some of the videos available.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ypperst
Hmm, some drunk dude who thought:
"Hey, let's go take my RC plane, and strap a light on, and when they fire up the fireworks, people will film it, and my ufo!"

Just saying.

Ok

Which RC

What type of light fitting?

Lets see if it can actually fly that fast, then with all the extra weight & modifications, shouldn't be two hard to work out, personally i don't think any toy RC can fly at that speed, the building is 509.2 metres (1671 ft) & quarter of a mile away in some cases,

Just saying

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
fullscreen 720p, looks like it either went behind the building or landed on the roof.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Helicopter rotor sound starting at 25seconds.

Nvm, it might be sound coming behind them.
edit on 1-1-2012 by bobrules because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
And here's another one from a different position .

It looks likely that it is a remote controlled something and as suggested by K1771gnorance the pilot decided to get it out of there when the main firework display started .

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

What makes you so "knowledgeable" on these events? And what do you think that the lights actually are if they are not something unidentified?
Also, I think Hawkings knows a little more about astrophysics that you do...

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
let me guess....another fuzzy light in the middle of the night?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel
I'm not sure what the fuss is all about.

I see a light in the sky in the middle of a huge fireworks display. It could be any number of things.

Well I guess you don't get called upon too many debate teams do you?

That's why we're discussin' it.
As soon as someone offers up a suggestion to what it possibly can be, another tells us why it can't.

It's a tennis match for our imagination
(Ahhhh well, guess you had to be there)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
And here's another one from a different position .

It looks likely that it is a remote controlled something and as suggested by K1771gnorance the pilot decided to get it out of there when the main firework display started .

Gortex.....the ATS of reason. The one who totally straighten out my Canadian alien coin discussion

What say you dear wise one???? A remote controlled toy? Surveillance or camera drone?

Although it looks like a RC something or other, the reason for it being so close to fire, explosives and smoke, kinda suggests maybe it isn't one of them because it isn't making too much fluid sense. But then again, nothing has.

Good to see you!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join