It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Taipei 101 UFO video (multiple angles)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

My grand mother told me she saw a boy sleeping in our front yard. I was crashed in my bed.
Its all a little strange. I even have signs of struggle on my pants. stains and a snake bite.
Last thing I remember on my foot travel home last night was a girl looking at me, then, I woke up against a shed.
I suddenly felt fear as if the car lights were coming to get me. and then I walked home...

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
maybe ufo , maybe something else.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Jokanga

I know its irrelevant but it really was strange. it might have had a lot to do with those lights...

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by thorfourwinds

Hey m'friend! It's so great to see you Thor!!!!!

You make some excellent thought-provoking points. Not to mention all the time and effort you took to post this outstanding presentation.

All I know is......I always want to be on your side

You're a man with a stand and you gotta admire that!

Hoping to get your way this summer!!

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by bobrules

Great video, but could someone please shut that damn baby up!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jokanga
reply to post by Jokanga

I know its irrelevant but it really was strange. it might have had a lot to do with those lights...

Seeing a UFO is never irrelevant. Even just for a moment you're considering, what you're seeing to be an alien craft.... is enough to break our dogmatic ideologies and make us think outside our box!!! Sometimes all we need is a nano second and sometimes that's all it takes.

The day when seeing a craft making unconventional movements, becomes too ho-hum or too typical is the day I'll know I've been here too long!

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Touche.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Looks like a helicopter to me. They are frequently used for observation and security for large gatherings because of their ability to remain in a general area quite easily. It could also be a drone used for the same purposes. A vast majority of the UFO "sightings" that I have seen reported are definitely drones in testing or use.

Check out the movements in this demo, and this is just a hobby craft, think of what the government has if this kid has this...Over five years ago...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 1-1-2012 by yamammasamonkey because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-1-2012 by yamammasamonkey because: Added link

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfessorT
reply to post by dilly1

How about you stop generalising people? If you don't have anything interesting to add to the thread or its contents why bother posting?

Back to the topic - it would be great if one of our resident Ufologists could use some of their knowledge in regards to what this may be...Is there any way to get these videos enhanced so we could narrow down the possibilites of what it may be? It seems as if this is not a bird - I would hazard a guess and say they wouldn't have been near any firework display unless, of course, they were trying to commit suicide.

If we showed this video to Whitley Strieber, Jim Oberg (I'm being fair), David Jacobs, Bob Birne, Bob Dean and Clifford Stone and they didn't collectively conclude: "they simply didn't know" then, it would be a total disservice to Ufology.

A guess is still that: a guess. They're not Superman with supersonic vision after all.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
All I saw was a blinking light. I will say that the video quality was awesome. Why can't UFO videos be this damn clear?

Seriously.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by yamammasamonkey
Looks like a helicopter to me. They are frequently used for observation and security for large gatherings because of their ability to remain in a general area quite easily. It could also be a drone used for the same purposes. A vast majority of the UFO "sightings" that I have seen reported are definitely drones in testing or use.

Check out the movements in this demo, and this is just a hobby craft, think of what the government has if this kid has this...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 1-1-2012 by yamammasamonkey because: (no reason given)

Here's the thing about a helicopter theory. Why didn't the guy filming this recognize it to be a helicopter? I mean has humanity become that dumb-down that we can't differentiate between every day common items anymore?

I realize technology is changing every hour but helicopters have basically remain the same (from our prospective anyway).
Plus, last time I saw one (yesterday) it made a very distinctive rotor-like sound.

Just put yourself in this guys shoes. If you were there, a couple blocks away......looking up 1000 feet, do you mean to tell me you wouldn't be able to figure out a helicopter from a balloon?

Personally I find that more scarier than an actual alien encounter!

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
i know rc helicopter was mentioned but im going with rc plane with leds. it moves fast enough and is nimble enough to make those maneuvers.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
These are some of the best clips i have found so far .

this one for me is about the best angle i have found so far ,still really hard to see what exactly it is but i think we can rule out any sort of balloon .but it does look like it goes to ground at the 53 seconds mark of the clip.

edit on 1-1-2012 by shambles84 because: (no reason given)

I added this clip of the recent Russian spy drone (UAV) because as soon as a seen it ,it reminded me of it

edit on 1-1-2012 by shambles84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by shambles84

Yeah, whatever it was it clearly darted around. Balloons nor helicopters maneuver that way. Neither would a RC toy.
They don't go 10 feet south, then 5 feet east just to go 3 feet north and 8 feet due-west!
It's behaving very oddly and erratically and nothing that I can think of moves in that fashion.

So I am going to perch myself right on the middle of this fence and remain here until someone comes along to nudge me. Because honestly?...I am totally stumped.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by dilly1

Its not a UFO, its an FO...Why do you people have to always associate FO's with aliens. You sound like christians with jesus..

The "U" doesn't stand for Universal or Uranus or Uninvited.

It's unidentified.

You don't like it? Take it up with Funk and Wagnall and submit your own word.

Just because selfish old you doesn't know what it is ,doesn't mean its "unidentified". Are you an aeronautical engineer or something?!!. What the hell is wrong with you people. The internet has made you people into monday quarterbacks. None of you really understand how difficult it is to travel in space. If you did,, you wouldn't care about "UFO's" per'se ,mainly because you would realize that ALL flying objects are MAN MADE.

Try using some logic.

Good day.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by dilly1

Just because selfish old you doesn't know what it is ,doesn't mean its "unidentified". Are you an aeronautical engineer or something?!!. What the hell is wrong with you people. The internet has made you people into monday quarterbacks. None of you really understand how difficult it is to travel in space. If you did,, you wouldn't care about "UFO's" per'se ,mainly because you would realize that ALL flying objects are MAN MADE.

Try using some logic.

Good day.

I am me therefore I live within this first person paradigm. So if I can't identify it or be shown any proof of what it is then--- it is a UFO.

And here's another example of personal prospective (and how it only matters) You might be the nicest, kindest most thoughtful person in your neighborhood, but to me right now, you come off like a forum bully. And at the end of the day, my opinion is all that matters.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I do not think it moves all that erratic in fact id go as far to say on its way down its actually maneuvering away from buildings and looking to land . And i would not call it a RC toy because its most likely a highly sophisticated mini-drone of some sort used by the Taiwan Government ,who have been making drones for the last ten years .

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I am pretty sure it was an RC plane with LEDs taking areal pictures of the fireworks display. The object seems to have launched from the outdoor observation deck. The way it makes sweeping turns and banks is similar to that of a fixed winged aircraft.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I think the best explanation is definitely some kind of man-controlled flying object, but I have to say this is the best UFO sighting I've seen this year.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Actually, after seeing another video, I don't think it was launched from the observation deck. I think someone on the ground launched it, and shortly after the fireworks started they nose dived to the ground to land. I bet visibility decrease significantly when the fireworks started so they had to land to save it.

On this video at 0:00 you can see the object just to the right of the building, and pass behind the building, and emerge on the other side:

www.youtube.com...

Then at 0:25 the object nose dives to the ground, probably to land. I would imagine that if it was an RC aircraft and they were flying it around the top of the building when the fireworks started, the fireworks probably reduced the visibility of the aircraft making it difficult to fly, and so they landed it.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join