It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your final new years resolution?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Disclaimer: I do not think the world is ending in 2012.

If you do believe (or play along if you don't) the world is ending this coming December, what is your Final New Years resolution?

Mine is to get back in school to further my education (been there, done that, now I have to go back). Also possibly find a girl that isn't crazy. Good luck with the latter though.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

If the world was without a shadow of a doubt ending this year, I would take out a huge loan, travel the world, do all the things I want to do and finally build a cabin with a view, roll a fat one and watch the biggest show on Earth

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Better chance of the world ending in 2012 than finding a girl that isn't crazy! The trick is finding the "crazy" that you can love. I did!
Oh, and they are pretty sure we are crazy too. Your post here tonight may just prove that you are. HAH.

I resolve to live as I believe this year. Too often, I compromise my beliefs for a quick pleasure. The next natural step is to change physical patterns to align with the best thought patterns we have.

Happy new year!

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
To quit smoking cigarettes.

Again.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
No longer pretend to be interested in my coworkers mindless conversations.
No more talking to the tv while the news is on. I do reserve the right to yell at referees.
No more eating when I am not hungry.
No more bowing my head and pretending to pray out of deference to others at public events.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
To realise the being 100% alone means you are with the only person who loves you most.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I'm iffy on the whole if it'll be the end, but I do feel something big will happen this year.

I don't really make resolutions, but my plan for this year is to pay off my van loan and start saving money and get my family more on their feet.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
To smile more, laugh more, and do everything that brings me pleasure...
And I will.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

To quit sleeping around and make a valid attempt at finding a meaningful relationship....but that goes with the whole 'non-crazy' thing discussed earlier.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
What's a new years resolution?

For that matter, my new year is yet to come in a few months

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I resolved to clean my own house first, and assist in the same elsewhere.
Trust me. 2nd Am. line.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
My wife loved this,
Be sweeter to my wife,meaner to my kids and truer to myself.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Drezden

Hi Drez,

Yes, stop smoking! What a crazy self-destructive habit!

I have made that my resolution to at least cut down (aided by the shock of yet another 15% price hike).

Good luck to you, and good luck to me!

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by lBLaCkOuTl

If the world was without a shadow of a doubt ending this year, I would take out a huge loan, travel the world, do all the things I want to do and finally build a cabin with a view, roll a fat one and watch the biggest show on Earth

i did that 3 years ago and surprisingly the world didn't end. if i hadnt done it then i would do it now. after all, you only get once chance to screw the banks so do it fast and do it hard.

this year, i want to start drinking, smoking alone isnt killing me fast enough.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Actually have some great resolutions. I mention the non crazy girlfriend part because I recently broke up with my gf of 3 years because she decided I didn't show I cared enough. I only moved 1000 miles away from everything I knew so she could move back closer to her family, bought a house for our future, changed professions, and loaned her $3,000 to pay off her bills.

My resolution is to not let my lethargy get the best of me and stay on top of my chores more. Stupid chronic fatigue from chronic migraines.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
My "last" resolution would/will be the same as every other year, and that is to not make promises to myself I have absolutley no intention of keeping.

Happy new year peoples

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Find a non-crazy guy.

Y'all are not the only ones with dating sanity issues, boys.

top topics

join