It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

so much 'debunking' but what about...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

if you scroll up you will see that we already talked about the video that was released, so no its not ignored at all

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SGTSECRET
reply to post by Alfie1

if you scroll up you will see that we already talked about the video that was released, so no its not ignored at all

What was confusing is that you talked of the "gas station video" which is a seperate isue.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SGTSECRET

as for what i think, there was no plane, if one did hit the pentagon there would have been no problems releasing a video of the event

I agree with you 100%.

And if they say out of all the video they recovered, that none of them "showed the impact" I would say that means they had already turned them off or changed their direction before the event.
And if that was so, they wouldn't have confiscated all the footage fom the surrounding business.

I live in a relativley small town in Australia, and there are still cameras every where.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

so you are saying there were 2 released? i am only aware of 1, and if there was 2 and it clearly showed the plane than no one would be here commenting, so obviously this is still an unresolved issue...

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   

reply to post by Alfie1

so you are saying there were 2 released? i am only aware of 1, and if there was 2 and it clearly showed the plane than no one would be here commenting, so obviously this is still an unresolved issue...

I am not saying any tape clearly shows the plane but I find it difficult to imagine what else was caught by the security gate cameras. It has a vertical tail fin and, if you blow it up (excuse pun ) , my perception is that you can see AA colours.

What I do say though is that it is a made up issue, with no basis to support it except incredulity, and that it is of zero consequence when you look at the weight of evidence proving that AA 77 hit the Pentagon.

For example :-

Radar,
Flight Data Recorder,
Air Traffic Control,
Aircraft wreckage,
DNA identified body parts of passengers and crew and personal effects,
Physical damage to Pentagon and en route ( e.g. light poles ,)

and then you have a whole raft of eyewitnesses on a bright and sunny morning :-

911research.wtc7.net...

edit on 1-1-2012 by Alfie1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

reply to post by Alfie1

Are you actually advancing the argument that nothing happens unless there is a video record? Its a moot point anyway, if a video record were to be release than all that happens is the start of "Conspiracy Phase II" - video fakery.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

you mean the witnesses that described different planes? and the one that sad he saw the people in the windows of the plane, but the video that we have the plane was going so 'fast' its just a blur. ok. sure.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

reply to post by Alfie1

you mean the witnesses that described different planes? and the one that sad he saw the people in the windows of the plane, but the video that we have the plane was going so 'fast' its just a blur. ok. sure.

So you are seriously going to handwave away all the eyewitnesses to a plane ? including even a man like Sean Boger who was so close to impact in his heliport tower that he suffered injuries from flying debris ?

What happened at the Pentagon that day then ? Some mass hysterical illusion ?

And what of all the other evidence ?

Your comparison of the security gate cameras with the human eye is nonsense. The cameras had a fisheye lens which distorts and worked at a fixed frame rate (hence the jerks).

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

are you going to handwave away all the pilots that say the plane maneuvers were impossible? if professionals who fly for a living are saying that they cant pull this off, im pretty sure its safe to assume that amateurs who have never flown commercial jets, only cessnas, could not have flown perfectly into the pentagon.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
We haven't seen clear video but we do have a good eyewitness account from April Gallup. Search her name on youtube.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

reply to post by Alfie1

are you going to handwave away all the pilots that say the plane maneuvers were impossible? if professionals who fly for a living are saying that they cant pull this off, im pretty sure its safe to assume that amateurs who have never flown commercial jets, only cessnas, could not have flown perfectly into the pentagon.

What is so difficult about turning, descending, and crashing into one of the largest man-made structures in the world. It is evident that not everyone finds it so amazing :-

www.911myths.com...

But you haven't answered my question about the eyewitnesses ? Mass delusion or what ?

And what of the other evidence ?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kester
We haven't seen clear video but we do have a good eyewitness account from April Gallup. Search her name on youtube.

Would that be the same April Gallop who sued American Airlines on the basis that she was injured by their flight 77 impacting the Pentagon but later decided there hadn't been a plane at all ?

The April Gallop whose case was subsequently thrown out by Judge Chin describing it as " frivolous" and "cynical delusion and fantasy ."

The same woman who was inside the Pentagon througout the attack and didn't see a thing ?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

haha you are using her ok we can do that. first she said there wasnt anything to show any type of plane and she came right out of the impact hole. then ended up suing the airlines, so nope im not in her brain dont know how it works therefore say what you will...

not really sure what you are looking for here, i brought up the professional pilots and you brought up april so...

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I didn't bring up April, I think she is a waste of time, Kester did.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
what is so hard about how the plane hit the pentagon? ok obviously you have not looked into this and i wont sit here and explain it all to you. ill leave it at this: the plane somehow got low enough to the ground, FEET off the ground and flew LEVEL without touching the grass and hit the pentagon. didnt just clip the top, hit almost in the center(from top to bottom) without hitting the grass. this coming from amateurs who had trouble taking off and landing.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Your rationale in every post you've made is filled with "begging the question" fallacies. The comments that have followed don't even have the right camera from which footage was release. It was NOT from a service station camera it was from a security checkpoint at the Pentagon. It was released *AFTER* the Moussaoui trial. It was not withheld due to National Security, it was withheld because it was used as evidence (something you obvious are not familiar with) in a trial.

Businesses aim security camera's at their parking area and their entrance/exits. The have no obligation to aim a camera at the sky to satisfy your wish to see a video of AA 77. The Pentagon is primarily interested in ground level breaches of security just as your facility in South Korea is unless you are at Osan. The Pentagon is also interested in protecting the parking areas from vandalism and they record entry and exits via that Security Gate for obvious reasons. It was just happenstance that it caught the fast moving aircraft on film with a slow record rate and a fish eye lens...

There is plenty of physical evidence that AA 77, an American Airlines B-757 struck the Pentagon. Radar tracked the aircraft from Dulles IAP all the way to the Pentagon, personal belongings, and DNA was collected and identified for all passenger except for one small child... There were dozens of witnesses who witness the aircraft approach and impact the building. Aircraft and associated parts were collected and removed by (among others) members of the "Old Guard" from Fort Myers. The FDR and the CVR were recovered from the bulding and the FDR has been analyzed to show what we all know. There were literally THOUSANDS of first responders from numerous agencies who participated in the fire fight, rescue, and clean up of the debris and body parts that is documented in the book "Firefight to save the Pentagon". The FBI has clearly stated that there are no more videos which show anything worthwhile. You don't believe all of this physical evidence I've just listed, so why would you believe a video that you want released now that does not exist? The answer is you wouldn't. It would either be manipulated or fake just as all of the stuff I've listed above...

ALL of the FACTUAL information correlates to prove beyond any reasonable doubt that an aircraft, namely AA 77 impacted the building killing 125 occupants of the building and all passengers and crew on board the aircraft.

BTW, if that's you in your avatar have been up to have lunch with Kim, Jung Un? I'm sure he'd welcome someone with your attitude with open arms along good food and drink...

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

reply to post by Alfie1

It's amusing that you accept the crap from one of the most discredited sites on the Internet, but you don't accept the PROVEN evidence provide by your Government and other investigators of the Pentagon tragedy both Government and Civilian....

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Reheat

i dont think ive used any websites here as 'evidence.' i actually dont see any links ive posted in this thread

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

reply to post by Reheat

i dont think ive used any websites here as 'evidence.' i actually dont see any links ive posted in this thread

I made no reference to *links* at all...

What's this?

reply to post by Alfie1

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reheat

reply to post by Reheat

I made no reference to *links* at all...

What's this?

reply to post by Alfie1

you must be new to the internet...theres no links in there. you claimed i used a website that is not credible for information but no where have i ever cited any web address for information. i see no www.____ i see no hey check out *link*

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join