It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anunaki/sci-fi movies?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
hey guys what are some cool sci fi movies?? anyone seen or found any annunaki movies?
I knew of one that was spost to come out called 1 annunaki.. but then all the trailers and everything about it disapeared and was banned from the internet

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadowreborn89
hey guys what are some cool sci fi movies?? anyone seen or found any annunaki movies?
I knew of one that was spost to come out called 1 annunaki.. but then all the trailers and everything about it disapeared and was banned from the internet

Check this out: epicxovermovie.webs.com..., masonicon.livejournal.com..., and ani-toonspiracy.deviantart.com.... these are Mega-Crossover movies that dealing with the Anunnaki.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by shadowreborn89

Other than the classics, 2001, Close Encounters, Bladerunner, Aliens etc, here a few less popular but good un's:

Peace,
spec

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Ahh alrighty then. Ill give give them a look over thanks alot

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I must say that I wish there was more attention on this movie "1 annunaki", why was it never produced or brought out to the public. I am trying to find more info on the internet right now. But why has it never come out? wasn't it coming out in 2006? 2012 is here but the movie is not. Was the producer paid off?

I want to see it!!!!!!

S&F, because I want more answers, and I believe this needs a little more attention, what do you say ATS members, what are your thoughts?
edit on 1-1-2012 by AK907ICECOLD because: Added last two lines

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
hmm i agree it deff needed more attention, and right after the trailer cam out its when everything just kinda went blank. trailer was removed.. all traces of most info is gone.. i think his website got taken down and his email closed.
also have you had any luck on any info doesnt look like you can find much? yeah weird how it just disapeared.
maybe it was something someone didnt wantthe world seeing ? who knows

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by shadowreborn89

You know that happens when people simply run out of money, right?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
true true.But i doubt that he ran out of money why would he start and plan for it to be released if he didnt have enough money? still doesnt explain why nothing hardly can be found about this movie at all anymore
edit on 1-1-2012 by shadowreborn89 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-1-2012 by shadowreborn89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
The Fourth Kind was an Annunaki flick...

a pretty good one too...

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
dont think ive seen the fourth kinda.. kinda looked really awkward

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I think Promotheus is about ancient aliens and stuff, might watch that.

edit, heres the trailer

edit on 28-6-2012 by Jauk3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Try Immortal (2004).

In the distant future, Earth is occupied by ancient gods and genetically altered humans. When a god is sentenced to death he seeks a new human host and a woman to bear his child.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
thes elooked good seen prometheous wasnt what i expected though

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
seen most of these prometheous was ehh:/ guess I figured it wouldve been different. had a diff kinda movie feel to it if you ask me.. kinda like the 2001 film had. yeah 1 annunaki deff shouldve came out, and theres nothing on the internet about it really , maybe a few things

top topics

join