It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the best UFO case you have ever heard about?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I recently watched a documentary about Antonio Urzi. He has quite a few videos and he has been seeing them since the age of five. You can find the documentary on Youtube. All of this takes place in Italy.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by hologypsy

Urzi's success rate for seeing structured craft above Milan raises red flags.

He and his friends and family are the only guys to see these objects above a city with a population of over a million.

Ignoring the crap music he adds to the footage, it's hard to ignore the likelihood of buttons and lithium batteries being held above camera lenses on glass...

Outright hoaxer in my opinion and a BSer extraordinaire

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Ive always liked The shag harbour incident. It freaked a 12-14 year old kid out, who saw it crash into the water, so much he dedicated his life to investigating all there was to find out about it.
And then there was the case in Australia I think, near a valley with a lake, where a large ufo hovered over the lake and drew up tremendous amounts of water with what appeared to be anti-grav technology. The witness said it sounded and looked like an upside down waterfall, and then it took off. It was seen by many residents in the area living on the lake and the valley hills. That case was in a doc. I saw a while back; it really caught my attention.
edit on 1-1-2012 by sparrowstail because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocketman7

Maybe's Nellis Air Force Base thread is a very good one.
You're truly missed M...mn.
karl 12 has an impressive list of very good UFO threads.
And also the man two posts above me is no stranger when it comes to excellent UFO threads.
Not to forget easynow and the outstanding jkrog08.
I hope some of you will take the time to look at the work of these members.Impossible to pick just one case.
edit on 1-1-2012 by derpif because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
For me it has to be Roswell. Probably the most famous case in the history of Ufology and even up until last year there was new evidence surfacing about exactly what happened. If you cut out all of the non-relevant theories which have been thrown around over the years about Roswell you will find that this case holds some of the best witness testimony and evidence. Another one which always intrigues me is the Rendlesham Forest incident as well as the incident in South Africa (?) where school children came into contact with supposed alien beings.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by sparrowstail
Ive always liked The shag harbour incident. It freaked a 12-14 year old kid out, who saw it crash into the water, so much he dedicated his life to investigating all there was to find out about it.
And then there was the case in Australia I think, near a valley with a lake, where a large ufo hovered over the lake and drew up tremendous amounts of water with what appeared to be anti-grav technology. The witness said it sounded and looked like an upside down waterfall, and then it took off. It was seen by many residents in the area living on the lake and the valley hills. That case was in a doc. I saw a while back; it really caught my attention.
edit on 1-1-2012 by sparrowstail because: (no reason given)

Well I just spent an hour watching the History Channel Shag Harbor incident on youtube that I found in that great ATS Candian Disclosure FOIA thread.

I have seen so many of these TV shows and you know even if there was something to it they would never say so on TV. IT would have to be announced by the president and the pope before the TV would say anything.

But interesting incident to be sure. However the only real interesting part hinges completely on the testimony of a diver who wished to remain anonymous. All the rest seemed to be pretty much lights in the sky and no explanation and something fell in the water and nothing but foam was found and no sample of the foam could be taken, and a cylinder washed up on the beach, which could have been a diving cyclinder of some kind.

This all pales by comparison to the guy in Falcon Lake Manitoba Steve Michalak, who got burned by a UFO, a flying disk, when he went up to it and touched it.

Not only did it burn his stomach, but rays of radiation went right through him and burned his T shirt, and left a matrix dot pattern.
And burnt his gloves and left radioactive traces on the ground, which were recorded by the military, and his tape measure was radioactive that he had on his belt, etc. (same Canada disclosure FOIA thread)

You can't fake that. All it would take is to maybe match up the holes in the back of his shirt with the burn marks on his body and you could do that today even from the photos. The same matrix of dots was on his stomach.

Unlike the US usually Canada just admits yup, there are UFO's and we don't what they are, but they are probably from outer space.
edit on 1-1-2012 by Rocketman7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
belgium triangle wave

the gov't released radar data and everything, inluding police eyewitness accounts

but it may have just been an aurora type craft from soviet union (or US, who knows)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
belgium triangle wave

the gov't released radar data and everything, inluding police eyewitness accounts

but it may have just been an aurora type craft from soviet union (or US, who knows)

That was big news when that happened and i was really excited about that story but I came away thinking oh here we go again with some nation not wanting to be left out felling like they are not important enough to have flying saucers visit them.

America, the favored child of the alien overlords, and poor Belgium a second class citizen until that sighting put them on the map.

Shortly after Mother Russia reported a mile wide UFO near an airport - as you might expect.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Depends on how far down the rabbit hole you want to go.

Me, I think my own cases are the best.

I saw the Director of the local Roswell Funeral home speak to a camera crew from Russia, live in person once when I was visiting Roswell.

He told a story about how the Major of the local base woke him up and was looking for hermetically sealing child sized coffins. After asking why, he was told that some creatures had wrecked their craft on a nearby ranch. Three of them were dead, one was not. He was told not to discuss this with anyone after giving the military the only one he had, He was a very earnest man, old, and all intonations and outward appearances told me instinctively that he was telling the truth.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfessorT
For me it has to be Roswell. Probably the most famous case in the history of Ufology and even up until last year there was new evidence surfacing about exactly what happened. If you cut out all of the non-relevant theories which have been thrown around over the years about Roswell you will find that this case holds some of the best witness testimony and evidence. Another one which always intrigues me is the Rendlesham Forest incident as well as the incident in South Africa (?) where school children came into contact with supposed alien beings.

Some day we will find out about Roswell and find that it was some sort of turning point with far more meaning than has been attributed to it thus far.

You know just like the coming of age for the world was the bomb, this was some how related to that coming of age too and maybe to the bomb as well. So many theories about what it might have meant and what really happened.
Maybe that whole incident was just a reenactment, a staged event, to bring out information regarding what happened in 1941. To try to flush people out. See if they could get more answers.

1941 near Cape Girardeau, Missouri. If that is where they got the technology for the bomb, from that craft, and that led to the Manhattan project, then that is what some would call a breach of the Prime Directive.

You know influencing a less advanced race and all that according to some galactic code as subscribed to by Kirk and Spock and the rest of the crew of the Starship Enterprise.

Or maybe in 1941 it was a disk from the future, that came to the past to say, you must stop doing what you are doing with nuclear weapons or in the future terrible things will happen and the lives of the people will be unbearable.
Especially in the underground cities in Japan.

"Underground cities in Japan? We can fix that."

There was a conspiracy to drag Japan into the war after all. That came out in FOIA documents.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by derpif
reply to post by Rocketman7

Maybe's Nellis Air Force Base thread is a very good one.
You're truly missed M...mn.
karl 12 has an impressive list of very good UFO threads.
And also the man two posts above me is no stranger when it comes to excellent UFO threads.
Not to forget easynow and the outstanding jkrog08.
I hope some of you will take the time to look at the work of these members.Impossible to pick just one case.
edit on 1-1-2012 by derpif because: (no reason given)

Nellis AFB.

Well what about a credilble theory, whereby a disk comes down in 1941, from the future, spindly alien types who are in really bad shape because in the future humanity is in really bad shape due to something that man does between now and then so they want to change the future.

So man gets the bomb and some technology and they end up nuking Japan, because the people in 1941 were Asian looking. So they drag Japan into the war and nuke em. Thinking well that has got to change something.

So then other disks come back from the future later and the evolution of man is improved.

They now look more like this...
www.disclose.tv...

Some show up in Westall and they look even better.

Some show up in Zimbawe and now they look like happy little black chubby hippies.

Its difficult to know if this has anything to do with time travel and altering the time lines, but I suspect it does.

Then of course you begin to see the time cops, the disk I uploaded to Megaupload. The thin disks with the glass bubble on top.

The other disks are less advanced some even looking like cast iron and rivets, some looking like stainless steel well made machines, but none look like the sleek disks of the time cops.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimnuggits
Depends on how far down the rabbit hole you want to go.

Me, I think my own cases are the best.

I saw the Director of the local Roswell Funeral home speak to a camera crew from Russia, live in person once when I was visiting Roswell.

He told a story about how the Major of the local base woke him up and was looking for hermetically sealing child sized coffins. After asking why, he was told that some creatures had wrecked their craft on a nearby ranch. Three of them were dead, one was not. He was told not to discuss this with anyone after giving the military the only one he had, He was a very earnest man, old, and all intonations and outward appearances told me instinctively that he was telling the truth.

Wow, you are right in there where the action is.

I am just a time cop from Neuschwaben far into the future, so I always have to hide and have a secret identity as a bread man. The bread man cometh and all that.

If you listen to Corso, he appears to be telling the truth. The thing I don't know though is if Roswell was a recreation of an earlier event as a type of psyop to accomplish some goal.

It seems like it to me. They announce that they found a flying disk, then it turns out to be balsa wood and tin foil well thats time cop business. You know like M.I.B. use intimidation but time cops merely change the past to affect the present.

So you see all the people involved in Roswell, could have been sincere, they were just being set up by a carefully laid out plan using high quality props to fool them.

Time line manipulation.

Thats one theory. The other theory is less pleasant. As a time cop thats the theory I have been told by other time cops. That the way humans work is as stated in Plan 9 from Outer Space, a consciousness signal to the pineal gland, and that signal is generated by very ancient quantum computers that were left here by the colonizing Anunnaki. That ever since teh Anunnaki found a way to ut their conscioiusness in those computers they have been immortal and all consciousness is provided by quantum computers using generic consciousness software and people are their personality file which resides in those computers.
The human body is a biological robot.

The only catch is that those computers are ona timer and need to have maintenance done ona regular schedule and according to the Aztec calendar that year is this year. And to do that maintenance you have to beam your consciousness into a six fingered android suit. Such as the ones which crashed at Roswell.

Thsoe were sent there so that people could use them to do the maintenance. Now since that disk was shot down, because no one told them that was what that was all about and that is what you are supposed to do, they dissected those suits making it mnow impossible to do that maintenance.

Which means that this year, one of two of those computers, the one which broadcasts the sentience signal, will shut down. And that is because the timer is there to prevent those computers from taking over the universe through artificial intelligence mutiny. Hence why those suits have to interface with a six fingered panel, on the computer, in a computer room, inside a flying disk, inside the hollow moon, in the center, beside a fusion reactor core. Hence why we needed the disk also that they shot down because inside the moon, that disk is 1500 km in the air. Or so.

And when that computer shuts down, mankind will no longer have sentience, they will just have instinctual behaviours as provided by the second computer sstem that will not shut down, and it will then be, the planet of the apemen.
Except for a couple hundred million people who are on a remote machine and will not be affected.
Just a theory mind you, as told to me by numerous covert means and time stamped messages and the usul time cop means of communication.
Like this painting from 1600 which shows the two part signal...
upload.wikimedia.org...

I hope its true or else I spent a lot of money on a bug out bag for nothing.

link   
Time warp caused a double post so I removed it. Darn time warps.

link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Thanks for the input! It did seem interesting and I shall do more research on their "experts". The music can't be helped. It is apart of the fringe network!

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
Some the lesser known incidents include:

RB47 etc.

I think that there are a lot of sightings by pilots of ball lightning and plasma in the atmosphere that is caused by natural means but which is affected by the presence of air traffic and can be seen as to follow or buzz an aircraft. It can also emit radar or full spectrum em waves like visible light etc and look mysterious and travel very fast.

That doesn't mean there are not flying disks, there are, but balls of light might be just atmospheric phenomena that behaves in ways we do not yet understand due to normal atmospheric conditions. We just don't have a complete knowledge of atmsopheric anomalies yet. Maybe even foo fighters were the same sort of thing.

Anything that does not look like a physical metal craft, probably isn't.

Now you can speculate till the cows come home regarding advanced civilizations that do not need phsysical craft, and just use light energy but thats stretching the whole sci-fi thing pretty far.

You can at the same time say well, if there is left over advanced tech in the moon, which is part of the original colonization, and if it has electro-gravitic technology, that used to move giant stones on earth for the people but mutinied and those computers still use that technology on occaison like to use it to fly planes into the trade center, and as a pulse weapon to demolish one of the buildings there, then they occasionally create atmospheric anomalies also for their own purposes, different colored lights according to their programming and the use of color as symbolism as part of their paradigm which also ties in with mythology. Including shapes and colors of craft and the management of their puppets on earth.
Just don't tell anyone I told you all this.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
What about the Jonathon Reed killed an alien in the woods case. Did anyone else get totally sucked in by that and was on the edge of their seat waiting to see if in fact the M.I.B. would find him hiding in the closet of his suburban house?

The beast was moving at lighting speed, and vibrating simultaneously. The beast grabbed Suzy [his dog] and began to tear her to shreds.

Reed yelled, and caught the attention of the beast, who stared at him in a fierce, menacing fashion.

Somehow, Reed managed to crack the beast on the head, supposedly killing it. The creature was about 4-5 feet tall, but had more mature features than its childlike size would indicate.

The creature was wearing a one piece, seamless, black garment, which rejuvenated itself when cut or torn.

That was a great case at a time when even Art Bell was finding it difficult to stay awake at night since there was just nothing going on anywhere.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketman7
What about the Jonathon Reed killed an alien in the woods case. Did anyone else get totally sucked in by that and was on the edge of their seat waiting to see if in fact the M.I.B. would find him hiding in the closet of his suburban house?

The beast was moving at lighting speed, and vibrating simultaneously. The beast grabbed Suzy [his dog] and began to tear her to shreds.

Reed yelled, and caught the attention of the beast, who stared at him in a fierce, menacing fashion.

Somehow, Reed managed to crack the beast on the head, supposedly killing it. The creature was about 4-5 feet tall, but had more mature features than its childlike size would indicate.

The creature was wearing a one piece, seamless, black garment, which rejuvenated itself when cut or torn.

That was a great case at a time when even Art Bell was finding it difficult to stay awake at night since there was just nothing going on anywhere.

Eww such a fake. I remember seeing this debunked on Fact or Faked.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
My abduction is my best ufo case

:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I would have to say the Tehran, Iran incident from 1976. It is probably the best documented military encounter with anomalous phenomena. It is also one of the few cases in which military officials openly discussed the matter. Iranian pilots and generals have gone on record stating their beliefs that what they saw was not terrestrial.

The 1976 Tehran UFO Incident was a radar and visual sighting of an unidentified flying object (UFO) over Tehran, the capital of Iran, during the early morning hours of 19 September 1976. The incident is particularly notable for the electromagnetic interference effects observed upon aircraft coming within close proximity to the object: two F-4 Phantom II jet interceptors independently lost instrumentation and communications as they approached, only to have them restored upon withdrawal; one of the aircraft suffered temporary weapons systems failure, while preparing to open fire. The incident, extensively recorded in a four-page U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) report distributed to at least the White House, Secretary of State, Joint Chiefs of Staff, National Security Agency (NSA) and Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), remains one of the most well-documented military encounters with anomalous phenomena in history, and various senior Iranian military officers directly involved with the events have gone on public record stating their belief that the object was not of terrestrial origin.

The American DIA made an extensive report about the incident. It summarized as following"

"An outstanding report. This case is a classic which meets all the criteria necessary for a valid study of the UFO phenomenon:
a) The object was seen by multiple witnesses from different locations (i.e., Shamiran, Mehrabad, and the dry lake bed) and viewpoints (both airborne and from the ground).
b) The credibility of many of the witnesses was high (an Air Force general, qualified aircrews, and experienced tower operators).
c) Visual sightings were confirmed by radar.
d) Similar electromagnetic effects (EME) were reported by three separate aircraft.
e) There were physiological effects on some crew members (i.e., loss of night vision due to the brightness of the object).
f) An inordinate amount of maneuverability was displayed by the UFOs."

For a more detailed account read full article: en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 2-1-2012 by dadgad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Violence

I wouldn't be to sure of that. I find this case very interesting.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join