It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the best UFO case you have ever heard about?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
One of the best cases I've heard of is the April 22, 1965 case that took place in Beverly, MA.

A completely baffling case involving nine witnesses took place on April 22, 1966, in Beverly, Mass. This dramatic close encounter is regarded as being among the most persuasive arguments for the extraterrestrial hypothesis, and it is almost certainly the most solidly unidentifiable report from Massachusetts in recent decades.

Source

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocketman7

my own i know they are true even
have whole family see one with me
in daylight

rendlesham forest got to be the best case

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
The best UFO case I know of is the "Operação Prato" (operation dish in free translation). It has all elements to substantiate the UFO/ET claims, including video and photographic evidence that are still kept in secrecy by the brazilian air force. Only a fraction of the documents were released to the public. Furthermore, the person responsible to investigate the UFO's in Colares, Colonel Uyrangê Hollanda , was found dead in an apparent suicide even though he said for many years he would never do that.

There is a lot of information about this story in the internet. Most of it in portuguese, but you can find some pages in english too. It must be something about it in ATS as well. I suggest you guys take a look into it. It is very interesting indeed.

Another very strong case is the "night of the UFO's" in the mid 80's. Again, plenty of evidence...radar signatures, fighters scrambled, video (pro shot by TV channel) and statements by the air force personnel and commander. People that know what is an airplane and what is not. Here's a video for you:

www.youtube.com...

Regarding the OP, I must say the Varginha case is a made up story. There is nothing real on that.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
by far the o'hare ufo incident. it's got multiple independent witnesses including pilots, air traffic controllers, supervisors and airline employees.

complete stonewalling by the government and international coverage.

also, no attempts to interview any employees or pilots and 6 years later not one person involved came forward and declared it a hoax.

apparently there exists a weather phenomenon on earth that causes over 12 normal people to witness a spinning disc-shaped metallic object hovering a few hundred feet of the ground and then shooting up at extreme velocities and leaving a donut shaped hole in the clouds.

my guess is that all involved were given a nice lump of cash, made to sign a confidentiality agreement and told to shut the f-ck up.

edit on 1-1-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybobh3
One of the best cases I've heard of is the April 22, 1965 case that took place in Beverly, MA.

A completely baffling case involving nine witnesses took place on April 22, 1966, in Beverly, Mass. This dramatic close encounter is regarded as being among the most persuasive arguments for the extraterrestrial hypothesis, and it is almost certainly the most solidly unidentifiable report from Massachusetts in recent decades.

Source

Thats the kind of case I see a lot of. I like those ones.

Other members tried to explain the sighting as a misinterpretation of stars or the planet Jupiter.

You see some people will look at that and go what???

But not me. I understand completely. Even better than Betty and Barrrrrrney. Yabba dabba doooo

People love to use UFO's and lights in the sky to promote their views on mythology.
Much to the shagrin of those not in the loop.

Did they want them to go with them I wonder or just her?

Everyone here who isn't from the future put up your hand.

Hmmmm I only see one hand.

edit on 1-1-2012 by Rocketman7 because: typo

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

1.Stephenville Texas link1

2.Cash-Landrum Incident link2

3.Phoenix Lights link3

4.Betty and Barney Hill story link4.alink4.b
also included because old story before a multitude of charletans

5.Flatwoods Monster W.Va. link5.a
link5.b
This story is really old and intersting

6.Lazar story
7.Roswell
Not in any sort of order
edit on 1-1-2012 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by mailboxuser2009
The best UFO case I know of is the "Operação Prato" (operation dish in free translation). It has all elements to substantiate the UFO/ET claims, including video and photographic evidence that are still kept in secrecy by the brazilian air force. Only a fraction of the documents were released to the public. Furthermore, the person responsible to investigate the UFO's in Colares, Colonel Uyrangê Hollanda , was found dead in an apparent suicide even though he said for many years he would never do that.

There is a lot of information about this story in the internet. Most of it in portuguese, but you can find some pages in english too. It must be something about it in ATS as well. I suggest you guys take a look into it. It is very interesting indeed.

Another very strong case is the "night of the UFO's" in the mid 80's. Again, plenty of evidence...radar signatures, fighters scrambled, video (pro shot by TV channel) and statements by the air force personnel and commander. People that know what is an airplane and what is not. Here's a video for you:

Regarding the OP, I must say the Varginha case is a made up story. There is nothing real on that.

Now that is an interesting formation right at the start. That looks like an attack formation.

39 seconds in, definite attack formation.

High maintenance attack formation. Seen that before. Dazzling brilliant, gorgeous, but what a temper.
And cheat on you like there was no tomorrow.

(Oh I can hear the guy with his hand still up saying what???
)

Portugese, italian, spanich, mostly spanich ovnis, they did say Lima. Have you ever seen the movie Samson?

Hedy Lamar, now there was a classic spanich ovni, of the 3rd kind.

Check it amigos...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

I know at least 3 of them and their mom who have reincarnated in our time. Stars is right.

edit on 1-1-2012 by Rocketman7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by wutz4tom

1.Stephenville Texas link1

2.Cash-Landrum Incident link2

3.Phoenix Lights link3

4.Betty and Barney Hill story link4.alink4.b
also included because old story before a multitude of charletans

5.Flatwoods Monster W.Va. link5.a
link5.b
This story is really old and intersting

6.Lazar story
7.Roswell
Not in any sort of order
edit on 1-1-2012 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

Stephenville. Wow a mile wide. A mile long! I love those ones.
If you are going to have an interplanetary voyage, you want a big one.
But you know it might have been a Biblical experience as he says. A mystical experience perhaps.
Its too bad we don't get to see what the lights were doing. They say he was waving his hands but,
or is that it below in that image? That must be it.

Cash Landrum, yup good case. Burnt hand or something. Friction burn maybe.

The Phoenix lights were really interesting when that happened. I heard so many expanations of that
event I don't know what to think. Giant triangle craft? Or just flares from some military excersize?
Or maybe some other kind of excersize I don't know.

Betty Barney and Gazoo, yes really interesting case.

Flatwoods Monster 1952 again with 1952.

Near a large tree, the terrified eyewitnesses described seeing an entity that towered over twelve feet tall and was of tremendous size. The Government officially explained the sighting as being attributed to a near by passing meteor and an owl in the tree. At the time though, the Government had a very good reason for this explanation.

I wonder what their explanation was? Something between the stars and Jupiter?

The Lazar story. I got arise out of that story.

Roswell, well that is the creme de la creme right there. Never before has so much been said by so many about a wheel barrow full of balsa wood and tin foil!
upload.wikimedia.org...

I think that is the common understanding of many people. That somehow radar interfered with their
navigation systems and thats what brought them down. (How long they plan to stay is anybodies guess)

Well since Roswell has been studied and studied and studied and so much evidence has come
out about it, I tend to think that it is the number one case in the world. It is certainly the most
famous.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

and the one that landed at a infants school
sorry cant remember where
but all the kids saw beings
and all told the same story

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Old time fav of mine,

-) The Socorro, NM UFO
-) Belgian Wave
-) JAL Flight 1628 (over Alaska)
www.abovetopsecret.com...
-) Several near misses and encounters over the UK
www.dailymail.co.uk...
-) Cash/Landrum
-) New Guinea Sighting
-) Tehran F4 Incident
www.ufocasebook.com...
-) O'Hare
-) Kentucky/Hopkinsville
en.wikipedia.org...

Uhm..i think i could go on the whole night.

edit on 1-1-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
Old time fav of mine,

-) The Socorro, NM UFO
-) Belgian Wave
www.dailymail.co.uk...
-) Cash/Landrum
-) New Guinea Sighting
-) Tehran F4 Incident
www.ufocasebook.com...
-) O'Hare
-) Kentucky/Hopkinsville
en.wikipedia.org...

Lots of good ones in there.
Again Crash/Landum one of my all time favs. Almost as good as the Lookpush county lights. Except it turned out there were no lights at all!

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Besides my own sighting, I would classify Andreas Epp's interview of his encounter, along with his two pictures of an airborne flying saucer as one of the best. I have Epp's interview on videotape along with his two saucer pictures, but I don't know how to post them on ATS; since I can't find the pictures on YouTube.

I will gladly mail the videotape to one of the mods on ATS, if they want to start a thread on it, or contribute it to this thread.

Mods - If you are interested --- just give me the go-ahead, your address, and I will mail the videotape too you.

Thanks,

Erno86
edit on 1-1-2012 by Erno86 because: grammar

edit on 1-1-2012 by Erno86 because: added a few words

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by maryhinge

and the one that landed at a infants school
sorry cant remember where
but all the kids saw beings
and all told the same story

You know the interviews at Wetfall where 200 kids saw the UFO's they described similar to the description from the Goblin incident in 1955.
upload.wikimedia.org...

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erno86
Besides my own sighting, I would classify Andreas Epp's interview of his encounter, along with his two pictures of an airborne flying saucer as one of the best. I have Epp's interview on videotape along with his two saucer pictures, but I don't know how to post them on ATS; since I can't find the pictures on YouTube.

I will gladly mail the videotape to one of the mods on ATS, if they want to start a thread on it, or contribute it to this thread.

Mods - If you are interested --- just give me the go-ahead, your address, and I will mail the videotape too you.

Thanks,

Erno86
edit on 1-1-2012 by Erno86 because: grammar

edit on 1-1-2012 by Erno86 because: added a few words

Could you not use Windows movie maker, and create a movie, with the still images as the video, just drag and drop them in, then drag and drop in the audio, and it will make a movie for you, then just upload it to youtube.

I know thats a lot of work but I am sure we all would love to hear it and see those pics.
It would sure be appreciated.

Actually if its on video tape I guess you have to use movie maker to capture it which means hooking it up to your computer.
But if you have a microphone, you can record it into your computer the sound anyways and upload that to youtube.
As far as the pics on video, you would need to use your cell phone, and take a picture of your TV screen and then upload th eimages to your computer from your cell phone.
Then make a movie with as stated.

edit on 1-1-2012 by Rocketman7 because: more info

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
the one i experienced personally in 1977-78

to which it will never be erased from my memory ..

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
the one i experienced personally in 1977-78

to which it will never be erased from my memory ..

I hope it was nothing like this...

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
Old time fav of mine,

-) The Socorro, NM UFO
-) Belgian Wave
www.dailymail.co.uk...
-) Cash/Landrum
-) New Guinea Sighting
-) Tehran F4 Incident
www.ufocasebook.com...
-) O'Hare
-) Kentucky/Hopkinsville
en.wikipedia.org...

I have to agree with you about JAL.

When that first happened I was glued to that story. Some people were questioning the integrity of the pilot at that time, but then, another jet saw it, this time military, then later another plane had an encounter with it.

By this time in Canada people were asking the airforce what the heck is going on?

They said there are UFO's in the north which appear to be not of this earth.

No one was even surprised.

And then there were ground sightings of the same craft in the Yukon.

As big as a football stadium. One of the best cases reported by 22 separate individuals, and it looks just as JAL described it.

www.ufobc.ca...

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
There's a compilation of the best UFO sightings 2011 on YouTube that shows some interstings footage

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Some the lesser known incidents include:

And of course, there is the fascinating incident of flight JAL1628:

There is also this incident from 1957 which is fascinating:

edit on 1-1-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Roswell . lt col Corso

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join