It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the best UFO case you have ever heard about?

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocketman7

Ufos,flying saucers and aliens may actually be three-dimensional holograms with animated mass, projected into our reality from another planet,from another galaxy,from another dimension,or from another time...

Three dimensional holograms projected by super advanced beings of a class-3 civilization who subliminally guide our human civilization along certain psychological and technological directions that we think of as random events and our own free will...

We would perceive of these superior entities as gods and some of their creations we call the rain,the wind and the snow...
edit on 26-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
We would perceive of these superior entities as gods and some of their creations we call the rain,the wind and the snow...

As Sir Arthur C. Clarke observed, any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic, depending upon the sophistication of the audience.

But I don't think that a truly god-like entity would always approach us in its godly manifestation. I think a truly god-like entity could choose the vessel of its manifestation, and it wouldn't necessarily appear as a UFO or a 100-foot-tall giant with lightning bolts in its fist, okay.

Remember, in Christian lore, God chose to appear as a man, walking among men, preaching his transformational message. God even allowed himself to be KILLED as a man, by men.

The result? Christ's message transformed the history of Mankind for thousands of years. It changed the course of Human history on many occasions.

To me, this is a far more effective method for a god-like entity to interact with primitive Humans — to appear as one of us, to communicate in terms we understand, and to demonstrate a level of character that we would WANT to emulate.

To prepare us for another visitation in the future, perhaps. A future visitation that may frighten the unprepared Humans out of their minds.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
If i had to decide upon one theory,i would say that flying saucers are time machines and the alien entities that pilot them are either us from the distant future,or beings from other planets in other galaxies,from other dimensions,or from alternate realities...

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by Rocketman7

Ufos,flying saucers and aliens may actually be three-dimensional holograms with animated mass, projected into our reality from another planet,from another galaxy,from another dimension,or from another time...

Three dimensional holograms projected by super advanced beings of a class-3 civilization who subliminally guide our human civilization along certain psychological and technological directions that we think of as random events and our own free will...

edit on 26-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

blocula --- I think that you are partially on the right track with your post. That is.... it should only be the aliens, that need to use the three-dimensional holographic approach to space alien/ Earthling visual communication. Flying saucers should be necessary to transport the robot's or EBE's, so they can establish a secret star base, here on Earth; so they can transmit there 3 D holographic images. This method of ET communication, should be the safest way too communicate with a potentially hostile alien race; such as ourselves.

I do percieve these superior alien entities as my gaods..... going on for well over 37 years or so.

Thanks,

Erno86

edit on 27-1-2012 by Erno86 because: added a word

edit on 27-1-2012 by Erno86 because: ditto

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

Just curious about this....those interested in this subject, and want to see it become taken seriously.....has anyone even read the post I'm replying to? The reason I say this, is many of you are your own worst enemy, as displayed by your posts in this thread among many others.

For sure, the fact that I say this will immediately tick you off, and you will be tempted to take your ignorant opinion and continue the cycle you unknowingly support by "blasting me". But I ask you, take a few seconds a SERIOUSLY consider thing like this....please, the truth depends on folks like you.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

The places where i think advanced alien beings could best set up operational bases and even entire cities close to us and keep them hidden from us are...

At the bottom of the earths oceans that are unreachable by humans,deep below us underground where we cannot go,on the dark side of the moon and inside the moon...

The aliens probably even have manned and unmanned craft of all sizes flying through our skies and even right in front of us,all the time,but they are stealthed and cloaked from detection by our sensors and shrouded from the perceptions of our our five senses...

Maybe thats why its possible that only people whos inner eye is open are able to see flying saucers and aliens because those people are psychic and clairvoyant and when people who are not psychic and clairvoyant see them,its because the aliens want to be seen...

edit on 27-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

One possible alien starbase here on earth, could be at Calvert Cliffs on the Western Shore of the Chesapeake Bay here in Maryland. It is mostly forest on top of the cliff, just north of Calvert Cliffs State Park. If it is an alien starbase.... it could possibly be at least 14 thousand years old, since many scientist's flock to Calvert Cliffs to go Miocene fossil hunting --- I figure that the alien space scientist's would want to flock there as well.

It could be quite possible, that the space alien's seeded the Indian tribes here in Maryland.... like the Piscataway's, because of there love to be living close to nature. I believe the Piscataway's were established in the nearby area approx. 14 thousand years ago.

The alien's could have an extensive cave complex behind the up to 200 foot high cliffs.

Calvert Cliffs.... is where I had my possible holographic experience with the space alien's, though I did not see them when I took my pictures; back in the summer of 1972.

Cheers,

Erno86

edit on 27-1-2012 by Erno86 because: grammar

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
Just curious about this....those interested in this subject, and want to see it become taken seriously.....has anyone even read the post I'm replying to?

Yes, I read that post. I think, perhaps, it's you who don't take this subject as seriously as we do. Do you imagine that this forum is comprised of a bunch of inexperienced nubaphyle wanks? We're not. I've been through the media wringer for reporting a UFO, and it affected my relationships with neighbors and community. Took YEARS to shake off the stigma. People look at you funny. People deliberately avoid speaking to you. The phone won't stop ringing. Cars drive by your house very slowly at night without headlights. Rumors are started and grow beyond your capacity to respond. Then, when you reach the end of your rope, SHTF.

Hey, some UFO witnesses go completely over the edge, they commit suicide. The archives are full of UFO-related suicides.

I say this in order to assure you that I AM entirely aware of how a prospective UFO witness should PREPARE himself for coming out.

I think the whole subject should be taken more seriously in the media and in society, so people will actually prepare themselves for the hellstorm that comes when we open our mouths to talk about it.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeskoWhirligan

......Took YEARS to shake off the stigma.

Sorry, you must live in an alternate universe. The fact that your post got stars indicates you are surrounded by the very ignorance you are, unknowingly, defending.

But hey, glad to here we have shaken off "the stigma" we have been saddled with, and we can now be taken seriously. Websites like this should be shutting down now in 5....4.....3....2...oh wait, yeah, sorry about that. Anyone who doesn't get this post, I feel sorry for you.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

......Took YEARS to shake off the stigma.

Sorry, you must live in an alternate universe. The fact that your post got stars indicates you are surrounded by the very ignorance you are, unknowingly, defending.

But hey, glad to here we have shaken off "the stigma" we have been saddled with, and we can now be taken seriously. Websites like this should be shutting down now in 5....4.....3....2...oh wait, yeah, sorry about that. Anyone who doesn't get this post, I feel sorry for you.

The truth is out there.

I am not sure I know which post you are referring to though. I like the one where this is all a simulation, and within some limitations, anything goes, and they can just write code, and incoming, a UFO.
One person sees it, 10 people, it doesn't matter. Its a simulated galaxy, so people can see the sun dance, call it the Miracle at Fatima, and its just another day.
Either that happened, or they were all Sims, and told to say it happened.
But whoever thinks there could be anything called a mass hallucination, and expect that explanation to actually explain, thousands of people seeing the same event, that wasn't there?
Oh c'mon. Just by naming something that don't make it go away.
You have to name it, then use your 7 billion Sims to enforce that belief, and attack anyone who has a different opinion, and keep doing that for everything that might give the game away.
Computer games are sometimes like that. Not for the players, but then who ever said we were the players.
Just because we have sentience, doesn't mean we aren't characters in some alien computer game.

edit on 27-1-2012 by Rocketman7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
You know what I think? I think the boys in the galactic mainframe are yanking our chain, and these are supposed to be Justin's trumpets. At the same time, might as well make it sound like a computer game. Just for laughs.

The rabbit, a reference to Justin, the red flashes, red, Titan, galactic, as opposed to blue Olympian, source of the nosies.

And yesterday about 20 miles from here they made the same rumbling nosies that my ex-roommate, (just moved out) was making with his stupid computer game that was driving me bonkers with his sub woofer.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That doesn't mean it isn't the end of the world though. It probably is. They might be just trying to say oh c'mon, how could it be, when we can do thiS!

Actually it might not be the galactic mainframe. It might just be Hal9000 sr. because he could do that with the electro-gravitics.
If it was the galactic mainframe, the flashes in that video would be black instead of red, but then you might not notice them as a signature then.

edit on 27-1-2012 by Rocketman7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Mine would have to be my own, I wasn't there to experience any of the others so I can't really comment on which one's would be better than others. My sighting is my favorite.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Yeah, MainLineHype, I recognize your type. You're a disinfo troll. You spew nothing but nothing but negativity, browbeating the posters, making no meaningful contribution. Hey, spare us your false pathos, okay. Go toast a dolphin or something.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I am not going to quote any article of any sort here, for my case, I saw with my own eyes.

On Sunday the 28th of January, 2012 at 9:15 PM my girlfriend (she spotted it at first), myself and her parents UFO in the western sky, travelling in an easterly direction. Accompanied by a distinct low pitch warble. This craft did not maneuvere anything like any sort of human craft or drone that I have ever seen. I wasn't going to risk going back into her house to get my phone to film it, incase it was lost from our view in the time it took me to get the phone.
We live in the south-west of Western Australia, in between Bunbury and Mandurah.
It moved fast, faster than any satellite in the sky, and it also remained stationary a few times.

Another friend in town also saw the craft, and wondered what it was until I spoke to her about it.

It was stationary near where Venus usually is in November at sunset, but it moved to the right slightly then became bigger, got closer. That's when it became audible, with almost the exact same sound as those sounds coming from the sky all over the world in the YouTube videos that are fairly common here on ATS. It did 2loops at a large radius at high speeds, then rose perfectly through and out of clouds, then stopped. It hovered in place for about 30 seconds then crossed the skies directly overhead us, crossing the entire sky in about 2 seconds towards the east.

The craft initially would've approximately been the same height as passenger jet in normal cruise, initially. Then it got closer and rose extremely high into the sky. It was brighter than Venus usually is in the night sky, with two side-by-side lights and a sort of bar in the middle of it, connecting the lights.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Sierra312

Sierra, what color?

I ask because I saw something last August that seems very similar to the characteristics of your UFO, up here on the Mid-Atlantic coast of the USA.

I reported this one to the National UFO Reporting Center, for what it was worth.

For the last year, it seems there's been a rash of radiant orbs, rather than big spaceships, with these orbs moving and darting like hummingbirds. That's the only clear way to describe the movement. I've seen it. It moved steadily, then stopped. Then it winked at me...that's when I figured it was operating at very low altitude. There's no way to judge altitude in the dark at night, anyway.

Then it performed some darting maneuvers. Then it seemed to interact with me — I know, I shouldn't say it — by responding to my movements.

By that I mean, when I took a step, looking straight up, the orb darted to another position in the sky. I stood there without even breathing for a few moments then I took another step, and the thing darted again, it was plainly changing positions relative to the other stars in my field of vision. I took off my glasses and cleaned them and rubbed my eyes, and then looked back up.

It was still there, and it was doing the pendulum thing. I said out loud, "Typical UFO behavior!"

Like, on cue, the orb rose straight up high into the sky and resumed its steady course toward the southwest, then it did this little fishtail move, like a tadpole, and ZIP. It was gone.

Now, THAT is a first-hand UFO sighting with interaction. I think they call it a Close Encounter.

I ran into the house and reported it to Davenport's UFO reporting center, and there were other sightings in the Smoky Mountain region that night.

Our lesbian neighbors (we're family) called me the next day and asked if I had seen that "light that shot straight up" in the sky the night before. I said ,"Hell yes I did, I was standing under it!"

Heh heh heh

And, you know, it didn't make the paper.

The press doesn't consider UFOs vital enough to intrude into our reality, which is why the press discredits UFO witnesses EVERY TIME. Their position is Ha. Ha. Ha. Funny lights in the sky? Little Green Men at your door? Ignore those lights and follow your routines.

Yeah right bruh.

edit on 28-1-2012 by ZeskoWhirligan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

It was a sort of gold-brassy colour, very bright even when it went through the clouds it done the sort of glow the moon casts.

What was the colour of the object you saw?

I'll try find an Aussie UFO reporting thing.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Sierra312

These are my words five minutes after it happened....

National UFO Reporting Center

National UFO Reporting Center
Sighting Report
Occurred : 8/12/2011 05:30 (Entered as : 08/12/11 5:30)
Reported: 8/12/2011 11:19:20 AM 11:19
Posted: 8/21/2011
Shape: Light
Duration:One minute
Amber (Orange) Hummingbird-like UFO Sighted in Kings Mountain, NC

I am a marketing copywriter for the business-to-business software industry. I work out of my home in the Smoky Mountains of North Carolina. I am 51 years old.

At 5:30 AM, I went outside to smoke a cigarette, and I eyeballed a large, amber light hovering in the sky above my home. At first I thought it was a star or planet.

Abruptly, the light started darting around. I rubbed my eyes and shook my head, but the thing was still there, darting around like a hummingbird.

It's odd, but I felt like the thing was winking at me. I mean, it WAS winking. Then, when I made a move, it made a move.

I couldn't determine the object's altitude. It looked like it was in the sky, but it was reacting to my moves, which makes me think it was pretty low altitude.

I was kind of mesmerized by it. I could see it rocking left and right, like a pendulum. It looked like a light bulb. I mean, I could see the filaments, right.

Then it rose straight up and moved off to the south with a kind of zig-zag fishtail move. Zip, it was gone.

So, yeah, the amber/gold spheres, mate. I know exactly what you saw, at least as a witness. As to what the thing is, I haven't the foggiest.

edit on 28-1-2012 by ZeskoWhirligan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by dadfortruth1

Thanks very much for sharing this case, dadfortruth1. I had not heard of the Westall story and I think it's a great one. Seems like there are so many which occur at schools and involve kids . . .

Very well done video piece, although I'm not sure of the connection of the narrator/investigator other than his desire for a more open minded world for his son. Perhaps that is the extent of it.

Also strongly agree with the thought posted that the best story is your own. They can be life changers, right? Mine certainly was -

Anyhow thanks, big star on this one -

Nexo

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Zesko ---- Thanks.... for posting your UFO report here on ATS. I'm sorry to hear, that you are being harassed over your UFO sighting. Can you please tell us about any traditional mountain folklore, on the UFO phenomenon that you've heard about; besides your own recent sighting.

Thanks,

Erno86

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Heres a candidate for "best" ufo case...

When President Eisenhower supposedly made a deal with Aliens when he,acting more or less as earths emissary,met them at Edwards AFB in 1954 when the aliens landed their spacecraft there...

Eisenhower’s 1954 Meeting With Extraterrestrials > exopolitics.org...
edit on 29-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join