It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the best UFO case you have ever heard about?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocketman7

Are you "remote viewing ?...Is that something your able to do? because i think i'm able to do that as well,someone can ask me a question about almost anything from the distant and forgotten past and the answer just seems to be there within me...

Once someone asked me what i thought killed off the dinosaurs,or led them down a one way path to their extinction and right away i said...It was a prolonged gamma ray burst in the evening twilight...

Did evil aliens take over the "moon/soul/machine" ? was it hijacked or given to them as war reparations? is that why theres so much misery and evil in our once eden like world?

edit on 15-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
Once someone asked me what i thought killed off the dinosaurs,or led them down a one way path to their extinction and right away i said...It was a prolonged gamma ray burst in the evening twilight...

This seems rather unlikely. A prolonged gamma burst wouldn't selectively kill off the Dinosaurs, but leave the far more fragile Amphibians to survive, as well as the Crocodilians and so many other life forms. A prolonged gamma burst would fry everything on Earth, alter the atmosphere, would more than likely sterilize the planet.

Something selectively killed off the Dinosaurs, and it wasn't a gamma burst; nor was it an asteroid. Gamma bursts and asteroid impacts are NOT selective.

Paleobiologists still haven't figured out why the oh-so-sensitive Amphibians miraculously survived the extinction event that killed off the Dinosaurs. Or why the Reptiles survived, being so closely related to the Dinosaurs.

The most logical reason the Dinosaurs died out is communicable disease, probably facilitated by continental drift, which permitted isolated pockets of Dinosaurs with their diseases to join the larger Dinosaur populations on other continents.

There are too many problems with the Killer Asteroid Theory — not the least of which is the FACT that there's no sign of global wildfires as postulated by Killer Asteroid theorists. The theory is a sensational fantasy.

A nearby gamma burst — particularly a prolonged one of, say, a half-hour — would irradiate one side of the Earth like a microwave, would ionize the atmosphere, and certainly kill off the majority of Life on Earth. But it wouldn't kill off the Dinosaurs without ALSO killing off the Reptiles and Amphibians, not to mention the new kids on the block, the Mammals.

If it wasn't communicable disease that killed the Dinosaurs, it was probably intelligent intervention. And I'm guessing that the most highly-evolved Dinosaurs, the Reptoids, were responsible for eradicating their lesser kin.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeskoWhirligan

Every theory about what might have killed off the dinosaurs,while selectively leaving other plant, insect and animal species intact has unexplainable elements...

Alien intervention when they first discovered earth is a possibility,killing off the larger more agressive species that they knew would interfere with their human breeding experiments?

There have been at least five mass extinctions in the history of life on earth and four in the last 3.5 billion years in which many species have disappeared in a relatively short period of geological time.The massive eruptive event is considered to be one likely cause of the "Great Dying" about 250 million years ago,which is estimated to have killed 90% of species existing at the time > en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
The Permian Triassic extinction event occurred 252.28 million years ago,forming the boundary between the Permian and Triassic geologic periods,as well as the Paleozoic and Mesozoic eras.It was the Earth's most severe extinction event,with up to 96% of all marine species and 70% of terrestrial vertebrate species becoming extinct.It is the only known mass extinction of insects.Some 57% of all families and 83% of all genera were killed > en.wikipedia.org...

Those unexplainable and almost instantly frozen and well preserved mammoths that are found with fresh vegetation still in their mouths i think were killed by aliens firing deep freeze weapons as they explored the earths surface,like humans killing off herds of buffalo in america during the 19th century...

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I find the european "Ghost Rockets" seen mostly,but not only,in 1946 flying through the skies over many countries,very mysterious and quite interesting...

They seem to be often ignored and forgotten,although they represent a "pre-roswell" extended wave of ufo sightings by thousands of people and some of them even crashed...

Its too easy to brush them aside by saying they were all just tests of captured german V-2 rockets,but after reading about some of these ghost rockets mysterious characteristics,its obvious that they were not V-2 rockets > en.wikipedia.org...

They were seen primarily in Sweden and nearby Scandinavian countries,but also in other European countries as well.Altogether some 2000 reported sightings were logged,200 of them being on radar and a number of fragments were reported found by military authorities...

Many Ufologists consider the Ghost Rockets to be the first widespread sightings after World War II of what later came to be known as Unidentified flying objects or UFOs > bruceleeeowe.wordpress.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Alien intervention when they first discovered earth is a possibility,killing off the larger more agressive species that they knew would interfere with their human breeding experiments?

Well, I'm not convinced that the Reptoids are "alien"... I think they were the intelligent product of Dinosaur evolution, and perhaps a little Gray bioengineering, just as the Grays bioengineered Humans out of the extant primate stock.

Do I think Grays are "aliens"? Not at all. I think they're the oldest Earthly intelligence, predating the Reptoids by a hundred million years.

I do think the Reptoids, being the savage and territorial creatures they are, first experimented with Dinosaur diversity and then engineered the extermination of the lesser Dinosaurs. Selective extinction. Genocide, from their perspective.

Odd how genocide keeps springing up, every time intelligence rears its head. Almost as if they go hand-in-hand.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

I find the european "Ghost Rockets" seen mostly,but not only,in 1946 flying through the skies over many countries,very mysterious and quite interesting...

Is that the same as Kraut Fireballs or Foo Fighters, the ghostly little orbs that harried the high-altitude bombers during WWII? Both Allied and Axis forces acknowledged their existence and thought they were secret weapons, but the Foos were never explained. Some accounts of the Foos described the things actually entering the fuselage of the bombers and playing havoc, which I find very interesting.

The Foos were observers, remote drones, if you will, that were dispatched by the Underworlders for reasons of historical research... Just to record the moment. Notice that Foos are seen during wartime, during meteorological disasters, during earthquakes and volcanic eruptions... Anything of significance is recorded by the Foos.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I think one possibility is that the greys are biological robot worker slaves created and cross bred from human genetic materials taken during abductions,where many witnesses have described seeing the greys who appeared to be receiving telepathic commands from the reptilians and or insectoids who seemed to be in command of the entire abduction procedure.Super intelligent bi-pedal reptilians and insectoids who were also sometimes seen wearing shimmering hooded robes.I think the greys are animated,brought to life,with human souls.Which is exactly why there has been hundreds of millions of people killed during the twentieth alone through genocide and war...Imo...

Another possibility is that the reptilians and or the insectoids discovered the greys on another planet during one of their interstellar voyages to the andromeda galaxy and some of the greys were brought back to earth and have since been bred into ever larger numbers...
edit on 16-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

The foo fighters were smaller and were seen during ww-2,the ghost rockets were larger and were seen shortly after ww-2 > bruceleeeowe.wordpress.com...

edit on 16-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

I have on dvd that amazing Washington DC color footage taken in 1952 that shows a fleet of UFOs and its very strong evidence.I think theres actually two films,taken on two seperate nights showing a fleet of UFOs in Washington DC,both filmed right around the same time? If i'm not mistaken,or the objects were filmed from two locations at the same time?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
The best ufo case I have recently heard about is the mile long UFO seen over the channel isles in britain.

A MILE LONG.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
The best potential cases you don't ever hear about. And it has nothing to do with "the man" covering it up. It has to do with the stigma of being viewed as a total loon if you come forward with something. Ask yourself, if we haven't allowed this subject to make a mockery of itself, what AMAZING cases would we be discussing right now?

Somewhere out there is some great evidence. Great evidence, even by my ultra high standards. Those people aren't sharing it because they would rather not be involved with the utter nonsense that goes on hour by hour on this and thousands of other boards out there.

Your average Joe just had a great sighting. Has great evidence. He gets home and gets online. After spending no less than 10 minutes reading about how "star gates are real" or how lizard aliens are using slave greys cloned by abducted and ass-diddled hillbillies.....the average Joe concludes that coming forward is not something he wants to even bother with. How many sightings are you guys suppressing without even knowing it? I am sure your doing a far better job of hiding the truth than the government could ever dream of doing.

I now return you to talking about higher levels of conscious alien vibrations, remote viewing, insectoids, lizards, youtube lights and the folks who claim to know what they are, Eceti nonsense........am I painting a picture you are starting to see here?

No ask yourself this, if we cleaned house in this subject and no longer allowed ourselves to be represented by the loudest and most ignorant among us (and all the useful idiots that don't know any better) and the average Joe had something amazing to come forward with......would the be a better chance he would? Damn right.
edit on 17-1-2012 by MainLineThis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
ROSWELL - Of course. Numerous military and civilian witnesses, an actual Army press release saying they got a flying disc, flights of the debris to foreign tech bases, etc. Not to mention, the government repeatedly caught trying to cover it up with lies.

BETTY AND BARNEY HILL - Betty's starmap alone makes it one of the most compelling abduction cases ever. She identified stars (and their colors) that were only later verified by astronomers.

RENDLESHAM - Military officers, radiation readings, tape recordings as it happened, etc. make it pretty compelling.

SHAG HARBOR - Lots of supporting evidence, still one of the most compelling cases

BATTLE OF LA - Whether war nerves or a UFO, lots of rounds fired, nothing downed, for nearly an hour over LA.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketman7

Originally posted by facelift
reply to post by Rocketman7

This is no personal attack nor a substitute for critical thinking (though that one can be debated...), but that is a pretty subjective question, open to personal interpretation, which is the bane of all fringe topics - unfortunately...

One might find the '52 Capital case the most worthy of attention, while others may find the film Independence Day to be the most profound...

Point is: Go here - ask.abovetopsecret.com... and you should find what you are looking for...

Well I was hoping you would quote a paragraph that would portray a bit of the excitement that existed during the incident. Sending me to search ATS was not exactly what I had in mind, but I just happen to have a link to an actual video of that event. The UFO's over Washington DC in 1952.

Seen on radar, seen from the ground, and at one point chased by jet fighters.

ah men.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
the means of black and white, ah men

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
A song for u listening. youtu.be... thank you.
rocket man, elton john. youtube. the link don't work. sorry.
edit on 17-1-2012 by cloaked4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

The foo fighters were smaller and were seen during ww-2,the ghost rockets were larger and were seen shortly after ww-2 > bruceleeeowe.wordpress.com...

This reminds me of the V2 rocket tests at White Sands Missile Range in New Mexico following WWII. Werner Von Braun was the head of the program, of course, and there were many civilian rocket sightings during that time, although the U.S. government only acknowledged the most undeniable sightings.

One such case was that of a V2 rocket that veered off-course, passed low over El Paso, Texas, and crashed into Juarez, Mexico, in 1947...

El Paso Times 1947: V2 Rocket Crashes in Juarez

Take note that this was on May 29, 1947, mere DAYS before the Roswell Incident. Coincidence?

edit on 17-1-2012 by ZeskoWhirligan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I know its been mentioned over and over again all over the world,that the military actually reported having a crashed saucer from roswell in 1947,as the newspaper headline read..."RAAF Captures Flying Saucer On Ranch In Roswell Region"...Wow think about that! and then they retracted,which makes me think that the governments tight fitting cover of secrecy about ufos wasnt in place yet,but when that newspaper article was released and when the government saw and read it,they must have almost literally flipped out and then quickly supressed it...
edit on 17-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join