It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the best UFO case you have ever heard about?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocketman7

The boas case was the same for me as well.I think the first time i was aware of flying saucers and aliens was when i was around 8-10yrs old and saw the tv movie about the betty and barney hill encounter/abduction called,the ufo incident-1975,which i think is going to be re-made some time soon,or may have already been made and released?

It is often overlooked that at approximately the same time as the Hills said they had their UFO sighting in the White Mountains,Pease Air Force Base in Portsmouth confirmed that radar had picked up a UFO in those mountains...Wow...

When i was around 12yrs old i started buying and reading every non-fiction ufo/abduction/flying saucer/alien/ bigfoot/poltergeist/haunted house/ancient astronaut/strange creature encounters book that i could get my hands on and by the time i was around 18 i had read well over 100 of them and a lot of them i read more than once and i still own some of them, and i still buy new ones even now...how could i not?...

They were and are still for me conscious opening and mind expanding and they made me well aware at a young age of our immense universe and of its many hidden layers of reality beyond our day to day lives...

edit on 8-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
When i was around 12yrs old i started buying and reading every non-fiction ufo/abduction/flying saucer/alien/ bigfoot/poltergeist/haunted house/ancient astronaut/strange creature encounters book that i could get my hands on and by the time i was around 18 i had read well over 100 of them and a lot of them i read more than once and i still own some of them, and i still buy new ones even now...how could i not?...

They were and are still for me conscious opening and mind expanding and they made me well aware at a young age of our immense universe and of its many hidden layers of reality beyond our day to day lives...

As a little kid, I read history books and encyclopedias mainly, and I mean when I was 5 or 6 years old. I liked science textbooks, chemistry, microscopy, telescopy, all the nerdy stuff. By the time I was 12, I had subscriptions to Science News and Nature.

I didn't really pay much attention to UFO stories in the press back in the 1960s... But when our neighbors had a garage sale one weekend, I went over and bought a whole box full of paperbacks for 25¢. The paperbacks were by authors with names like Donald Keyhoe, George Hunt Williamson, George Adamski, George Van Tassel, George King, Ivan Sanderson, et cetera, et al.

I became fascinated with UFOs thereafter. And I became frustrated with the seeming lack of interest on the part of the Scientific community. Because I loved Science, too.

To this very day, I know there is a stigma attached to admitting you've seen a UFO. I know that ignorant, uneducated people out there will shrink and cower away from the subject in fear, and insane people gravitate to it. I know that admitting you've seen a UFO invites an onslaught of not mere incredulity but disproportionately aggressive cynicism.

And I know that somebody out there DOES NOT want us talking about UFOs. Every time I see one of those weak UFO documentaries in which they attempt to convince us that UFOs are "extraterrestrials," that's when I know they don't want us talking about UFOs.

Because UFOs are NOT extraterrestrial.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeskoWhirligan

I have also read and still read many many history,science,film,music and astronomy books as well as ufos,aliens and the paranormal...

While some people report strange encounters with "aliens" others report encounters with all sorts of monsters or other religious,mythic and legendary beings,some of which are seen in conjunction with bright lights or ariel craft...

No one would claim that all these entities come from other planets...

In fact most ufologists prefer to ignore such accounts and their parallels with UFO encounters so that they can continue to propagate the modern,space-age myth of extraterrestrial visitations...

Instead of being extraterrestrials from outer space,some aliens appear to be psycho-terrestrials from inner space www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

edit on 9-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Toxicsurf

The 'ring' of ether activation or fine matter or air to radiate for presence by photosensitive
devices means the forces for right angle turns or in various angles is present.

These devices by Tesla have been an issue in picking up radiant energy such as neutrinos
to creating beams from solid 1/2 spheres, as opposed to 1/2 sphere shells for light bulbs,
at high voltages. High voltage pulses may not have the power of the Tesla analog way
which he discovered was a one way flow (see 1892 lecture) and somehow made the forces
even greater.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
My own encounter of a flying saucer,witnessed by others that were with me at the time,is certainly a personal favorite of mine...

I have,along with three other people one autumn night in 1990,all saw a black circular shape descend to tree top height,about 40ft in the air and block out the stars right in front and above us.It was humming and swirling and the tree branches were swaying back and forth.The fallen leaves that were near us on the ground were blowing all around our feet.Then it quickly ascended as the stars came back into view.The very next day in the local newspaper,an article mentioned a lady that saw a strange glowing disc fly over her house only about 10 minutes after our encounter with a flying saucer that was headed in the same general direction that she had seen it from shortly after it flew away from us...

Was it piloted? By who or what? Was it a robotic probe? A remote controlled drone? Were we almost abducted or were we abducted?...I dont know...

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
In 1967 policeman Herbert Schirmer,while riding in his patrol car one night in Nebraska saw a landed ufo on the side of the highway and he was also abducted during that encounter and for daring to come forward and tell of his encounter he was ruthlessly ridiculed and had unknown people actually try and kill him...
www.ufoevidence.org...
edit on 10-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

I have also read and still read many many history,science,film,music and astronomy books as well as ufos,aliens and the paranormal...

While some people report strange encounters with "aliens" others report encounters with all sorts of monsters or other religious,mythic and legendary beings,some of which are seen in conjunction with bright lights or ariel craft...

In fact most ufologists prefer to ignore such accounts and their parallels with UFO encounters so that they can continue to propagate the modern,space-age myth of extraterrestrial visitations...

Instead of being extraterrestrials from outer space,some aliens appear to be psycho-terrestrials from inner space www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Nice link. Yeah, I am fairly certain that there is abundant interdimensional and "psychic" traffic in the Universe, and that the instantaneous Quantum transfer of information across inconceivable distances is, in fact, the preferred method of "Space Travel"...

The human brain — and all brains, for that matter — are natural Quantum antennae. We are in CONSTANT CONTACT with other intelligences in this Universe, whether or not we care to admit it. Some people who are aware of this fact use the knowledge to their advantage and profit. Others who cannot grasp what is happening end up committed to asylums.

I mean, think of how many "geniuses" in human history were also quite mad, indeed.

Well, of course, the observation of "madness" is made by those who do not consider themselves mad.

I come from a long line of clairvoyants going back centuries. Clairvoyance only means clear vision. What I know is that there is a LOT of "psychic" traffic in the Universe, and only a TINY percentage of it is Human traffic.

So, yeah, a LOT of psychic traffic comes through Earth, however, because Life has thrived here for billions of years. Earth is a unique planet, there aren't many like it.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Hi...Yes the above link is one of the best ones i've ever read about ufo's and aliens,it contains a wealth of knowledge and information...

When we talk to god,its called praying,when god talks to us,its called schizophrenia...

And concerning the above link about the policeman Herbert Schirmer and his ufo encounter and abduction...

The entities had slightly slanted catlike eyes that didn’t blink,grey white skin,long thin heads with flat noses and slit like mouths.They wore silver-gray uniforms,gloves and helmets which had a small antenna on the left side around their ear and at the left breast of each suit they had the emblem of a winged serpent...

Eyes that didnt blink...Some kind of biological robot?

A Winged Serpent...A connection with the Reptilians?

edit on 11-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Eyes that didnt blink...Some kind of biological robot?

A Winged Serpent...A connection with the Reptilians?

When I think of "eyes that don't blink," I immediately wonder how an alien intelligence would describe a human wearing, say, polarized sunglasses. Eyes that don't blink.

I've thought for many decades that the description of the wide, unblinking eyes of "aliens" is our human interpretation of the Grays' sunglasses or extremely dark contact lenses, which are necessary for negotiating the brightly illuminated surface of Earth.

The Grays and Reptoids, after all, are subterranean dwellers and would require heavy duty eye protection.

The Hopi tribe has been interacting with the Grays for thousands of years in the American Southwest — the Indians refer to them as "The Ant People" because A) Their huge dark eyes make them look like insects, and B) They live beneath the desert. Indeed, the Ant People have rescued the Hopi more than once from world-ending catastrophes.

As for the winged serpent emblem, I have no doubt that the Grays collaborate with the Reptoids. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised to know that the Grays bio-engineered the Reptoids out of a Dinosaur species, just as they bio-engineered Humans out of a Primate species.

However, I'm wondering if the "winged serpent" emblem is what sent Barney Hill into shrieking fits under hypnosis. Remember, Barney said the Grays were wearing uniforms with swastika emblems (or what he THOUGHT was a swastika) and it drove him out of his mind to think that the Grays were actually Nazis.

Too bad for Barney. Perhaps his misinterpretation of the winged serpent emblem subconsciously drove him over the brink, maybe that's what drove him to suicide.

edit on 11-1-2012 by ZeskoWhirligan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Areply to post by TeslaandLyne

Dude, wtf?...no clue what you're rambling on about this time. Well thats really not unusual. Marching to a different drummer, or in a different parade...

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Hold on a sec...suicide? Dont think I've heard/read that before. Source?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
The Betty and Barney hill case is just fantastic. It's simple, yet riveting. I highly recommend the book Captured! if you want to read all about it.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Great Question!!!

Here in WNY on the 11 of November 2010 in Orchard Park these photos were taken
ATS thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Almost halfway down the page

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Hi,thats thinking outside the box!...What we perceive as their eyes could actually be some sort of eye protectors like shields or goggles.Up on the surface of earth,our day time sun must be blinding to them and perhaps thats why the majority of sightings and abductions happen at night,away from brightly lit areas...

The Reptilians and the Insectoids are advanced and highly evolved species of Dinosaur like the Velociraptor and Insect like the Mantis and or Ant,who escaped the Yucatan Doomsday Asteroid 65 million years ago by going literally underground and into the oceans where they have entire civilizations and bases,places we cannot go to and they are what we call the Demons of Hell...

Almost every Ancient Culture and Civilization worshiped and praised Reptiles and Serpents and Dragons and some still do...

The Reptilians and Insectoids are the true dominant species of earth and have been for a very long time,long before humans arrived on the evolutionary scene...

I think the grey aliens are actually biological robots,worker slaves created by the Reptilians and Insectoids...

Our egos and lack of compassion and empathy for eachother make us believe we are the dominant species on earth,the top of the food chain...Well guess what?...We are not.

The Ant Hills Of Orion...Ancient Star Beings Of The Hopi > www.theorionzone.com...

Insectoid Abduction...The North Canol Road Incident > naturalplane.blogspot.com...

Lizard Man Of Scape Ore Swamp > en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

authored by yours truly, no self promotion intended.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
The Pascagoula Abduction occurred in 1973 when co-workers Charles Hickson and Calvin Parker claimed that they were abducted by aliens while fishing near Pascagoula,Mississippi.The case earned substantial mass media attention and is,along with the earlier Hill Abduction,among the best-known claims of alien abduction...

The Pascagoula UFO Encounter And Abduction > en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toxicsurf

Hold on a sec...suicide? Dont think I've heard/read that before. Source?

Pardon, I misspoke. Due to the trauma of their abduction, exposed through hypnosis, Barney became SUICIDAL, but he didn't actually commit suicide. He actually died of a brain hemorrhage.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

The Pascagoula Abduction occurred in 1973 when co-workers Charles Hickson and Calvin Parker claimed that they were abducted by aliens while fishing near Pascagoula,Mississippi.The case earned substantial mass media attention and is,along with the earlier Hill Abduction,among the best-known claims of alien abduction...

The Pascagoula UFO Encounter And Abduction > en.wikipedia.org...

Yeah, I remember the Pascagoula Incident very well indeed, I was 13-years-old when it occurred, and I was paying attention to UFO cases by that time. Once again, the abductees, Hickson and Parker, experienced severe post-traumatic-stress disorder as a result of the experience. But I believe it was Charlie Hickson who continued having physical trauma for weeks afterwards — inexplicable and profuse bleeding from tiny wounds, as though his platelets had been somehow compromised, temporarily making him a hemophiliac.

THAT was pretty creepy, and was documented, as well.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Well I agree with that to a degree but when it comes to actual physical entities and crafts, I say time travellers.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketman7
Well I agree with that to a degree but when it comes to actual physical entities and crafts, I say time travellers.

Well, Time Travel is one way to explain why these UFOnauts have appeared in Human lore across the ages.

Another, more plausible explanation is that THEY LIVE HERE and have lived here for millions of years. Perhaps billions of years.

The Grays, anyway, are leftovers from the Creator race, some religions call them angels or, more properly, fallen angels. Hate to break that to you, if you were hoping for the Grays to be benevolent. Heh heh heh...

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join