It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the best UFO case you have ever heard about?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocketman7

The Pleiadian playbook was used with Billy Meier from what appears now.
Just a lot of agents making stories just to cover what few film Meier may have
caught on actual saucers. Bill Lyne met Pleiadian groupies camped out along
his road home and stopped once to find they were watching for ships to pass
by at night. Bill had the impression they knew so much about them they even
knew what soap they used. Bill of course is unequivocal about such ET talk as
phony and sponsored by agents to hide the Tesla technology of Tesla flying ships.
Actually many years later Bill saw the ships move into large protected land areas
passing that very road way.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I think that its very possible that the moon is actually what we call noahs ark,a massive spaceship built in orbit around mars as that planets biosphere was dying off,as its atmosphere was slipping away,making that planet uninhabitable.The moon could very well be an interstellar mothership designed to rescue some of that planets intelligent life,also bringing along with them their withering planets land,air and sea life as well,to begin again...

If so...Very important questions remain...

Was it humanity itself that bulit it,flew it here,positioned it into orbit and then populated earth?

Or was the moon built by an alien species who after arriving here in their moonship,landed flying saucers on earth,appearing as gods to the prehistoric people that were already living here,who were then genetically manipulated into present day modern humans?

And did the aliens terra-form earth into a habitable planet,or was it already able to sustain life when they arrived?

edit on 6-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketman7

On the morning of April 14, 1561, the citizens of Nuremberg beheld "A very frightful spectacle." The sky appeared to fill with cylindrical objects from which red, black, orange and blue white disks and globes emerged. Crosses and tubes resembling cannon barrels also appeared whereupon the objects promptly "began to fight one another." This event is depicted in a famous 16th century woodcut by Hans Glaser.

I am a believer, but all the same I would have to agree with anyone who said that the top image was some sort of religious symbolism, merely because that is what it appears to be once you dig into what he is saying.

Frankly, I don't see any religious symbolism in the Hans Glaser woodcut. The witness descriptions mentioned crosses and cannon-like cylinders and multicolored spheres. The mention of "crosses" is not, in and of itself, particularly Christian in nature — now, if the witness description mentioned Crucifixes and Angels or Demons, I might be inclined to think the Glaser woodcut depicted some sort of mystical vision.

However, the description by multiple eyewitnesses described precisely that which is depicted in the woodcut.

Beyond that, the woodcut depicts very clearly that several of the orbs in the sky fell to earth and burned. I've heard of many mystical visions before, but never have I heard of those "visions" falling out of the sky and crashing and burning.

Five years later, the same sort of spectacle — an inexplicable dogfight between multicolored spheres — was witnessed over Basel, Switzerland.

The religion and mystical vision explanation is a product of uninvestigated "scientific" conjecture offered centuries later. But there is nothing in the Nuremberg and Basel woodcuts that can be attributed to religious or mystical influence beyond the shadow of a doubt.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
the ufo case i find the best is . the one in which moses gets the ten commandments ..
in the bible they state a great roar like thunder and a cloud of smoke and fire decents on the mountain.top where
moses later on gets the tablets.

its story in the bible is allmost a perfect description of a alien craft heating up in our atmosphere when entering .
the craft heats up and begins to glow and because of the heat a cloud gets around the craft .
from the ground you'll see a cloud with fire shining through . and because of the speed ect the thunder like roaring is the breaking of the sound barrier.

if you want a view on this how the meeting of 'god' with moses was .. watch the movie independence day ( id4)
when the alien space crafts enter our airspace in a cloud of fire. its exactly the same as the description in the bible.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarkLuitzen
the ufo case i find the best is . the one in which moses gets the ten commandments ..

Actually, Moses never received a set of stone tablets with only ten commandments. That story was modified when the Torah was adapted into the Christian Old Testament.

In the Torah, Moses received 615 Commandments (aka The Law) from Yahweh (aka God).

Now, it doesn't take much math to determine that several stone tablets large enough to contain the entire legible 615 Commandments is going to be far too heavy for a single human being to carry, particularly down from a mountaintop.

Which is why Yahweh also gave Moses specific instructions for building the Ark of the Covenant, which actually CONTAINED The Law, and which had to be carried by four priests, right. That sounds a little more reasonable than one guy hauling these multiple inscribed stones down from the Mountain of Thunder.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Eagle River Close Encounter,April 18, 1961,Eagle River,Wisconsin,United States...

Mr. Paul Simonton,a chicken farmer in Eagle River,Wisconsin saw a disc-shaped craft land vertically on his farm.A hatch opened and when he approached he saw three human-looking men inside.They asked him for some water.They appeared to be cooking pancakes on a griddle and in exchange for the water they gave him four of the pancakes from griddle....

The episode survived a rigorous assessment by the U.S. Air Force and is carried in their files as "unexplained." > www.ufoevidence.org...

edit on 7-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
Eagle River Close Encounter,April 18, 1961,Eagle River,Wisconsin,United States...

Mr. Paul Simonton,a chicken farmer in Eagle River,Wisconsin saw a disc-shaped craft land vertically on his farm.A hatch opened and when he approached he saw three human-looking men inside.They asked him for some water.They appeared to be cooking pancakes on a griddle and in exchange for the water they gave him four of the pancakes from griddle....

The episode survived a rigorous assessment by the U.S. Air Force and is carried in their files as "unexplained."

This is not far removed from a South American "contact" case in which a humble passer-by noticed a UFO land in a nearby field. As the passer-by approached the UFO, two or three odd little fellows exited the craft and greeted him. The witness was so excited, he asked the UFO occupants if they would like something to drink. Apparently, the amused UFOnauts answered in the affirmative, and the witness ran around the corner to a vending machine and purchased soda pop for them.

This was the peculiar case that researcher Donald Keyhoe cited when he coined the term "Soda Pop Factor" in describing those UFO cases that seemed so bizarre that they seemed more credible.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Re the Heflin case.

There is a guy who photographed two smoke rings at an air show to disprove Phil Klass' argument that the wind would disperse them.

See this lnk...

www.ufomystic.com...

So then I ask you re Heflin, would a UFO of that variety, be burning fossil fuels?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Re the Heflin case.

There is a guy who photographed two smoke rings at an air show to disprove Phil Klass' argument that the wind would disperse them.

See this lnk...

www.ufomystic.com...

So then I ask you re Heflin, would a UFO of that variety, be burning fossil fuels?

As far as I know, the Rex Heflin case was debunked through photo analysis long ago. The resolution of the object didn't match the resolution of other landmarks presumably at the same distance.

Regarding the "smoke ring": No chemical analysis was ever performed on the "smoke ring," so there's no hard evidence that it is a "smoke ring" at all.

edit on 7-1-2012 by ZeskoWhirligan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeskoWhirligan

The religion and mystical vision explanation is a product of uninvestigated "scientific" conjecture offered centuries later. But there is nothing in the Nuremberg and Basel woodcuts that can be attributed to religious or mystical influence beyond the shadow of a doubt.

Other than his other woodcuts such as this one...
Appearance in the sky at Waldeck, 24 July 1554

Maybe someone can translate that text and see if he is claiming he actually saw that in the sky as well.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

The episode survived a rigorous assessment by the U.S. Air Force and is carried in their files as "unexplained."

This is not far removed from a South American "contact" case in which a humble passer-by noticed a UFO land in a nearby field. As the passer-by approached the UFO, two or three odd little fellows exited the craft and greeted him. The witness was so excited, he asked the UFO occupants if they would like something to drink. Apparently, the amused UFOnauts answered in the affirmative, and the witness ran around the corner to a vending machine and purchased soda pop for them.

This was the peculiar case that researcher Donald Keyhoe cited when he coined the term "Soda Pop Factor" in describing those UFO cases that seemed so bizarre that they seemed more credible.

Whitley Strieber claimed he had an alien living in his library that was always leaving bits of candy laying around his place. Somehow I don't think that info adds much to HIS credibility. But then who knows.

edit on 7-1-2012 by Rocketman7 because: typo

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

[Other than his other woodcuts such as this one...

I don't see anything in that woodcut that is particularly religious or mystical, either. Two guys fighting with flaming swords, one guy dead on the ground, and what looks like a monarch sitting on a throne. The only thing peculiar is that the knights' armor breastplates are all emblazoned with the same emblem — a star. Which suggests these combatants are all of the same order... Why they'd be fighting is anyone's guess.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

The vapor like substance left behind in the sky by the ufo only looked like smoke,nobody knows what it really was,perhaps some type of residue left over after the craft dimensionally shifted?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeskoWhirligan

There are many,many cases involving flying saucers and aliens that are of a "high strangeness" nature and they are mostly ignored,even by ufo investigators,they should not be discounted...

Something really bizzare is going on and has been for a long time...

Some of these ufo,flying saucer and alien entity sightings and encounters could actually be psychic projections, thought forms that we are unknowingly materializing into our reality from within the collective subconsciousness of humanity...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

[Other than his other woodcuts such as this one...

I don't see anything in that woodcut that is particularly religious or mystical, either. Two guys fighting with flaming swords, one guy dead on the ground, and what looks like a monarch sitting on a throne. The only thing peculiar is that the knights' armor breastplates are all emblazoned with the same emblem — a star. Which suggests these combatants are all of the same order... Why they'd be fighting is anyone's guess.

Except he claimed to have seen this in the sky.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Answer to the question : after the 4th october 2009 - It would be my own experience only! nothing else!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

reply to post by ZeskoWhirligan

There are many,many cases involving flying saucers and aliens that are of a "high strangeness" nature and they are mostly ignored,even by ufo investigators,they should not be discounted...

Something really bizzare is going on and has been for a long time...

Some of these ufo,flying saucer and alien entity sightings and encounters could actually be psychic projections, thought forms that we are unknowingly materializing into our reality from within the collective subconsciousness of humanity...

I'm not much of a believer in thought forms because physics does not allow for people to be able to think things into existence.
I am more in the vast alien conspiracy camp.
I think that aliens have been visiting the earth since the dawn of time, and they are quite good at keeping their presence hidden.
Once you have time travel you can easily get rid of things that you don't like by manipulating the past.

Say 911, and some weird stuff happens there and then before you know it, a huge conspiracy that can hold water surfaces and they find terrorist passports and traces of them taking flying lessons and everything.
Except that they can't seem to cover it all up without changing the time line too much.
Things like no plane hit the Pentagon, still continue to haunt them.

They find a city off Cuba that dates to at least 45 thousand years ago, under water, with undisturbed ground, not so much as an earthquake, so it couldn't have sunk, and so they bury the story and just don't investigate it anymore. It doesn't fit the Mesopotamia story, it probably leads too close to the true alien story.

This one just kills me, they find footprints in Mexico of modern man, along side dogs and cats and farm animals, and so the British Museum, does a big expose on the footprints as a big find that challenges the way we think of when South America was settled. And they say this pushes the clock back to 13 thousand years.
But they hadn't actually tested the lava bed yet that the prints were in and when they actually tested the age of the lava, it came back at over a million years ago.
And it was tested by Berkley and by the most famous lava dater in the world the same person who dated the Olduvai gorge. Oopsy. 1.3 million years, so then comes the damage control.

What do you do? Well the British Museum says it doesn't accept the results of the lava dating and Berkley says they don't accept they are actually footprints.
Meanwhile there are stretches of footprints, you know one then the other as people walk.

So since that blew apart the out of Africa hypothesis and every other known theory regarding the origins of man, since these are modern man footprints not Homo erectus or hominids. So they were all forced to deny deny deny and are still in denial and damage control mode.

So how could scientists be so wrong about everything unless there is a massive well orchestrated conspiracy to hide the truth. There has to be.

Here National Geographic gets into the damage control, tries to negotiate an age of 40,000 years and says the prints were in volcanic sediment. So the ash maybe old, but it was shoreline and the ash was just pulverized and they walked in the pulverized ash and thats why they are 40,000 years old.
magmacumlaude.blogspot.com...

The ash daters respond in the journal nature and say, no, the prints if they are prints are in undisturbed lava, that is magnetically aligned, and may be as much as 1.7 million years old. It is not sediment.

So you see National Geographic, are in on the conspiracy because they buried the story of the City off Cuba by purchasing the exclusive rights to the story and then not investigating it.
edit on 7-1-2012 by Rocketman7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I don't want to get off topic here, I should look and see what National Geographic has had to say about aliens in the past.

But if you look at that one story about the footprints, there are some things in there that any archaeologist would say are very suspicious. And also the behavior of Gonzales. The women who studied the footprints.

Firstly, everyone in archeology knows, that you cannot carbon date anything approaching 40,000 years old.

Secondly they know you cannot date accurately with photo luminescence, and especially not lava.

These are like high school level errors that were printed in National Geographic, a world class magazine that should have an editor. And that editor should know at least something about archeology, beyond the grade 9 level.

Yet they have made these obvious errors, and I can't even imagine why, for this article they would completely destroy all credibility of their magazine, in a bid to try to make this problem go away.

It incited an email from the lava dating expert, who told them he was about to publish more data in the journal Nature, and then they misquoted him, and said he claimed the lava was 1.3 million years old but the footprints weren't. So they deliberately lied in an article. And for what? Put everything on the line, their credibility as a scientific knowledgeable magazine, and deliberately misquoted a scientist, misrepresenting his well known position on the subject. And Gonzales pretty much destroyed her credibility as an archaeologist, by sabotaging her own career, by using carbon dates that every single archaeologist on the planet would immediately say were bogus. Its mind boggling the lengths people will go to hide the truth.

You know had the dates of the lava been out before the exhibition at the Royal Museum, the footprints never would have made it into the public eye at all and the story would have been squashed because it does not jive with other data in existence and that is the whole story right there. Data like UFO's that does not agree with the commonly held view, is in most cases just gotten rid of, and not printed.
UFO's Seeing is believing aired on the National Geographic channel,
UFOs Seeing is Believing
So I am going to watch it and see what it is about.

edit on 7-1-2012 by Rocketman7 because: typo

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
The ufo landing/abduction of Antonio Villas Boas in Brazil from 1957,without any doubt,has to be one of the strangest and most detailed cases of them all,especially since a claimed sexual encounter took place between the abductee and an alien woman who afterwards,before leaving the room,pointed to her belly and then the sky,as if saying to him "i will have this baby on another world > www.ufopsi.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

The ufo landing/abduction of Antonio Villas Boas in Brazil from 1957,without any doubt,has to be one of the strangest and most detailed cases of them all,especially since a claimed sexual encounter took place between the abductee and an alien woman who afterwards,before leaving the room,pointed to her belly and then the sky,as if saying to him "i will have this baby on another world > www.ufopsi.com...

When I was a kid reading a UFO book I thought, pick me pick me! This case probably as much as anything else got me truly interested in UFOs.

I was always looking for more cases of this sort. (But in those days young boys often had to settle for National Geographic which some times had pictures of naked pigmies and stuff instead)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join