It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seoul Times Newspaper now reporting on the consumption of babies in China (Graphic)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
If I'm not mistaken these images are from a Chinese artist named Zhu Yu

After he "ate" a cooked baby the images showed up on Rotten.org, which collects those sort of images, and it was then picked up by a Taiwanese tabloid which turned it into propaganda against their Chinese nemesis.

Thank You for the link. I feel slightly less sick. I prefer to believe this is making the rounds again, as disturbing as it is.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by jude11

Just one word...

Nasty!

On the other hand, if true, I would not have the slightest hesitation with nuking them if need be.

It is just plain outright disgusting.

I was with you until your last sentence. Why would you advocate nuking anybody? Nuking a billion people is just as bad as eating thousands of babies. You'd be FRYING millions of babies. That kinda equals out in atrocity.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Disgusting. Cannibalism is a sin, so is murdering babies. I have never advocated violence but if they are really doing that they need to be stopped with whatever force is required and sooner rather than later.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Oh wow, very sad and sick... I'm aware they have been doing this but not so recently.

Chinese medicine. I'm all for choices and rights, but this is the limit. The treatment of human babies in such a manner for the use of their medicine, as they are hurting living beings, and their killing of animals, etc., is unjust... and needs to STOP. Not here to argue whether the results of it is good or not, that does not matter in this case. I've only seen research that says their form/that form of alt medicine has no proven results. They need regulations. That's all I can say with 'good' manners...
edit on 31-12-2011 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

Update, couple sites including Snopes, says it's an ongoing hoax for some time now and the like shown with other cultures doing the same to make them look bad, but nonetheless I don't agree with their medicine and treat of animals in the process(Traditional Chinese med- includes the once used human parts ). The art project(which needs better disclaimers to let the public know) surely doesn't help the case of accused cannibalism.
edit on 31-12-2011 by dreamingawake because: update

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I really don't want to believe this.....and I kinda don't, but if true, we-- NATO should sanction China, and we need to end all association with them.

Nonetheless, I don't believe it. It's too heinous to be true....

link   
oh GAG.

Is it really coming down to this?
REALLY?

Why? This... everyone knows cannibalism causes massive issues to those who eat. You go insane.

link   
Please see my previous post - THIS IS NOT REAL!

It's "performance art" from Zhu Yu

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
That's really why they want to conquer the US, so they can eat all our fat lil children

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Key words "surfacing in a Korean National newspaper" its foran propaganda. Dont you think they would have cut the Babbie up before they cook it in the soup?

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

If I'm not mistaken these images are from a Chinese artist named Zhu Yu

After he "ate" a cooked baby on TV, the images showed up on Rotten.org, which collects those sort of images, and it was then picked up by a Taiwanese tabloid which turned it into propaganda against their Chinese nemesis.

Fetus Soup, Anyone? The Myth Of Chinese Baby Soup

The truth? Can you handle the truth? These photos are actually lifted from a conceptual art piece by Chinese sculptor Zhu Yu. He makes realistic human organs, pieces of faces, babies and such and displays them like you would buy meat in the grocery store. They are indeed made from food products, you could actually eat them, but there's no human tissue in them. So dig in, and pass the dumplings!

edit on 31-12-2011 by Blackmarketeer because: (no reason given)

Naw dude thats just wrong, and nasty. i''m not even gonna bother to look because i really do not want to know and i really do not want to puke. I'm having trouble holding my gorge after reading the OP i can't handle pics.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I see this as just another step towards the complete death of morality among the whole of the human race. We in America and Europe are using dead human fetuses for stem cells to keep ourselves younger looking. Is that any more immoral than eating dead fetuses seeking the same result?

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
A few friends in china have told me that in some areas they do still do this, supposedly eating babies is good for keeping a mans manhood working well and healthy :S, they do some weird stuff in some areas that is for sure.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
This is a form of propaganda and the worst thing you can do is support it by sharing it...

The average life within society is biased and predetermined by our leaders. We at the end of the day give them the ability to rule.

This in itself is sick and shows just how mentally deranged some people within the media industry are!

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I've seen many bizarre things that make me resent people sometimes. But I must say this takes the cake. What are we doing to ourselves. Cannibalism... Really... I'm truly flabbergasted! Karmas a real b#%*h. Lets see what you're DNA thinks about this in a decade or so... Maybe the effects will be a human mad cow disease. I'm not religious but, I seriously pity their souls!

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Lol, they're the same images from the OP's post, so if you made it this far in this thread you won't see much more than you already have. What this guy was thinking when he came up with this piece of 'performance art' is beyond me, maybe he just wanted to get his name out there. I'm sure his fellow Chinese are quite happy with the notoriety he's brought them on the world stage.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Thank you for the voice of reason. So many here are ready to jump in and start WWIII and pull out the nukes. I don't know which is worse, well, yes I do actually. Why is everyone so ready to believe everything they see?

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

They wont listen for the most part, a lot of people here on this NEED a conspiracy to cry and whine about.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
This is a performance art piece by a Chinese artist named Zhu Yu;
Fetus Soup, Anyone? The Myth Of Chinese Baby Soup

also, been posted in various threads...all of which are deemed hoaxes.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closing.

ETA
Also, it should be noted that the source for this story is not an actual newspaper article, but a Letter to the Editor.

edit on Sat Dec 31 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet

They wont listen for the most part, a lot of people here on this NEED a conspiracy to cry and whine about.

I'm still not too sure which is the conspiracy. The news report or perhaps the art claim?

Could it be that the claim of art was created to steer from the truth itself? A tangled web indeed.

The reports of cannibalism within China date back much earlier than the artist so it's a hard call IMO.

My personal preference? Art of course. Although it's not my idea of art but that's a personal opinion.

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join