It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CSLEA website defaced and dumped by anonymous

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by InsideYourMind

Very

Very

Very

possible, if not probable !

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Just read the update,Anon is currently joy riding and taking the mic,why cant anon go hack some bad websites & illegal ones and make use of some of the brain cells they have

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by InsideYourMind
Something interested that popped into memory, if you remember when the HB Gary comparny got hacked (a security firm who tried to smear wikileaks). If i remember rightly, the leaked emails from that event revealed the security firm was trying to create an army of "spam-bots" to persuade public opinion... in other words propaganda which benefits the organizations who hired them. I wouldn't be surprised if there are companies out there right now (such as HB Gary) creating false claims & aims in the name of anonymous.

The reason why I pay attention to Anonymous and take them seriously at all is how unlikely I think this is to actually happen. I mean a company or firm flying under the Anonymous Banner in any organized effort. That would be like standing at the alter of a Church and declaring you're God. Maybe nothing happens...maybe you really regret ever saying it. Only the most foolish would really tempt fate in such a blatant way. So it is with Anonymous, IMO.

My thinking is real simple and the same reason I don't give much credence to the Government using the Anony banner much, if ever. Anonymous has a lot of script kiddies who love to use the name, but just occasionally, there are hacks that demonstrate true talent..even brilliance. There IS a core within the group that I'd class as among the best in the world. Those are who one would have to watch for after using the name "in vain", as it were.

Bad judgement and stupid things, I'm sure they'd ignore..and heck, that's the whole point. Deliberate and malicious misuse of their banner? I think they'd respond to and if they can't destroy a target...I mean the core people...then no one can. It's about the last group on Earth I'd want to cross in a TRUE sense...so I'd guess what we see is generally legitimate as at least having come in good faith..if not good skill or judgement in every case.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Ahh...The Geeks Shall Inherit The Earth!

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Nah, I simply will not believe this, because as we've all heard numerous times from the ATS knowitalls, "anonymous does not do any real hacking, the only thing they know how to do is DDOS attacks, its all a bunch of mickey mouse bullshnip"

Knowitalls are awesome. Bringum many lulz!

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I see no problem with this.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend"

top topics

<< 1   >>

join