It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Document Addressed To Julia Gillard Before Elections Prooves That She Was Going To Impose Carbon Tax

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
During a post on one of my threads, i remembered about a certain letter. I eventually found it and thought i would share it. If you are an Aussie, chances are you don't like the Carbon Tax, and you know that Julia Gillard, our Prime Minister, lied to us all about a Carbon Tax under her government.

this letter was addressed to Julia Gillard a month before the election with Tony Abbot

This letter prooves that she was going to do it. It is a letter addressed to her from anti-carbon Businesses and non-profit organisations:

www.sba.asn.au...

Just an excerpt of this letter:

"In this regard, we ask you to move quickly to pass a broad emissions trading scheme to put a price on
carbon.
Pricing carbon is vital to securing business certainty as it will allow businesses to plan effectively, and
to make informed investments in the new clean, green economy."

I sent this letter to Tony Abbot, her opposition about 6 months ago, however recieved an automated response.

edit on 31-12-2011 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
And what Australians are going to rise up and stop this injustice from happening? This country is full of #, get a backbone Australia and start doing your own thing. I'd say the Aboriginal community should reclaim their country which was taken illegally but they are now no better than any other. The government will continue to push policy with little to no resistance as has always been the case, no matter it's organised crime. Everyone has been consumed.

new topics

join