It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck tells AMERICA WE MUST support Ron Paul

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Any support is good support, i dont buy into the argument that some support is somehow bad fo ron paul. I dont completely trust beck because he hated ron paul in 08 but people change, maybe Beck is getting even for them making the loughner mugshot look suspiciously like himself. Ha

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Reply to post by ThichHeaded

He certainly was. For years Beck has been riding Romneys jock and writing Paul off as some dangerous nut who wants to see us all killed by illiterates in caves 4,000 miles away.

I wonder what changed his mind.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

I wonder what changed his mind.

He wants to be popular on the Internet.

2nd.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

I'd like to think Beck is a little deeper than that and I once respected what he had to say. He went off the deep end a awhile before leaving Fox though..and the Speech in Jerusalem was flat out disturbing. However, I'll still say that if this gets people to learn more about Paul, all is good and more power to him.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
The writings on the wall, mainstream media is all about the money, and they have came to realize that if they make the wrong choice and don't start coming on board, that when its all said and done and infact, Dr.Paul does win the presidency by some weird chance, they will become a target by the consumers and find themselves flushed down the proverbial Toilet

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Well that is it. I will vote for Obama again (not that he should win) but if glen Beck endorses anyone they must be rubbish. Again RP shows bad judgement!

edit on 31-12-2011 by Tiger5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tiger5

Well that is it. I will vote for Obama again (not that he should win) but if glen Beck endorses anyone they must be rubbish. Again RP shows bad judgement!

edit on 31-12-2011 by Tiger5 because: (no reason given)

I have to laugh at your comment because that was my first thought after hearing this, but alas, can't give up on RP.

BUT, I will say, I think this is another ploy by the PTB. And a good one at that, "Get Glenn Beck to back RP, that'll really take RP down!"

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

The only person who understands his reason for this change is Glen Beck. I will say that the NDAA and SOPA and the the bids put out to activate FEMA camps have woke a lot of people up. It is one thing to talk and write about the NWO plans it is definitely something different when you see it actually come into being. I was always told that the truth is the truth no matter where you find it. If he and his followers support Ron Paul then its their right to do so. Ron Paul doesn't decide who supports him and his ideas and neither should anyone try to.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Tiger5

This election is about the condition of the country not about a popularity contest. If people are more concerned about anything other than the issues there is no hope for anything to improve. Instead of improvement it is a steady down hill roll. Keep on keeping on and see where we all are by election time.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Never thought the day would come when I would agree with something this man ever said.

Now that Beck no longer works for FOX "News" maybe his brain will unfreeze and allow for an original thought that isn't handed down from the GOP/FOX memo's and talking points. Maybe.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

..........But, but, what about his Position regarding Israel Glenn ? Have you now Finally seen the Light of your Ridiculous " Pretzel Logic " concerning Ron Paul's thoughts on being a Noninterventionalists ? Make Up your Mind Already Glenn , your Thought Process is a Mess.........

i297.photobucket.com...
edit on 31-12-2011 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Money and profit is the only thing that motivates Glen Beck.....just another opportunity for him to capitalize on the fringe.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by biggmoneyme

Do you people have a laundry list of posts that you use whenever someone doesn't worship St.Ronny?

It seems that way. Boo effing hoo.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
My first thoughts on this were, "the mainstream media is finally stepping in now to "neutralize" Ron Paul. Paul backed by Beck, what a hoot!

After reading the other posts, particularly from the anti-Paul crowd, it is obvious they are anti-Paul but never say who they do favor. To me it seems Ron Paul is the only candidate that is offering anything different at all, as all the others just come-off as more or less extreme versions of each other.

Who do you anti-Paul-ites favor? Who is your choice for POTUS and why? Please offer food for thought on this important issue. Is there another candidate that stands out to you? Or are you just put-off by the acclamation Paul is receiving and consider that potentially dangerous?

Personally, I think Paul is a longshot and despite his popularity he has little hope for getting elected as he is a threat to the established powers. I see the US going down the crapper or at least on the fast road to losing it's unique world standing. Do you fear Paul would possibly take it there any faster? I fear Paul may not be able to do anything to stop the decline but I also think Paul may be the best hope America has left at this moment.

So, if not Paul, then who? You anti-Paulists like to slam the man but can you offer a constructive alternative? Please, I'd like to know who you feel is best fit for POTUS at this time.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
The ONLY thing I've ever heard come of his mouth that makes sense!!

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Unfortunately, it was probably his rating....maybe public opinion? Let's hope!!

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Lisa, Lisa, Lisa!! Dumb ct.. I know many bash Beck but from the shows of his that I have watched he doesn't "seem" that bad. It is sad that people like "Lisa" are given the privilege to vote. Then again they are allowed to under the constitution but still, education to the masses needs to be performed. Maybe Paul can fix the propaganda machine in our educational system too..So that we don't spawn more "lisa's"

U

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Yeah I don't think I'll be supporting a racist who is supported by another racist.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join