It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck tells AMERICA WE MUST support Ron Paul

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I don't watch TV and I certainly don't pay attention to the media but I think this is pretty cool!

Ron Paul 2012

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Yes everyone should listen to Glenn Beck!

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Don't pay attention to the messenger but the message!

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Not good at all for RP.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Wasnt he saying a few yrs ago that RP was a terrorist?

I could have sworn that came about during the Homegrown Terrorism act...

What abunch of morons.. They cant stay 1 way or the other..

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I don't take Glenn Beck serously.

Why should I take RP seriously as well?

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

He's probably just trying to gain some credibility with his dying audience by supporting the candidate that most people who turn to forms of alternative media seem to support

Good for him I guess, who doesn't love Ron Paul?
edit on 31-12-2011 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I knew it was somewhere.. It was more than a couple yrs ago..

Anyway here is what I put up..

Originally posted by ThichHeaded

Look at these videos people..

Also writing your congressmen or senator don't do anything really. I have never seen anything positive come about that while trying to get something done. its pointless..

And the link..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ya these people are worst than politicians....

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Glenn Beck was telling the whole story when I watched him on FOX with stories he did cover. He was the only 1. Ron Paul was snubbed by Beck all through 08. Now he's using his christian faith to express himself. He's a lot closer than most realize as he has cited example after example in most of the topics.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur

He's probably just trying to gain some credibility with his dying audience by supporting the candidate that most people who turn to forms of alternative media seem to support

Good for him I guess, who doesn't love Ron Paul?
edit on 31-12-2011 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

You're probably spot on.

There always seems to be an ulterior motive other than heartfelt.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Probably, but to be fair, I don't know much about the guy. However he was working for mainstream Fox News, which tells me that he was at the very least associated with propaganda pushing scumbags. So with that in mind I really don't think he's too much of a saint himself.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnimositisominA
Not good at all for RP.

Why? You don't think RP supporters aren't on to the media and how they work?

All we know is the 'message' is being delivered. We can't help that some who are hearing this have been brainwashed. We can only hope they're waking up.

Bottom line, Ron Paul is our ONLY hope.

Personally I don't care if Charles Manson supports him. The facts override the speaker at this point!!!!

Ron Paul 2012

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Kinda like Christine O'Donnell endorsing Mitt Romney, what a joke! Glenn Beck's support for Ron Paul is, in and of itself, enough to insure that Ronny will never get my vote.

Sorry, I didn't watch the video because Glenn Beck makes me want to throw-up in my mouth.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

well i support you're right to opinion but thats is probably the #tiest logic i've seen in my life

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur

Probably, but to be fair, I don't know much about the guy. However he was working for mainstream Fox News, which tells me that he was at the very least associated with propaganda pushing scumbags. So with that in mind I really don't think he's too much of a saint himself.

Once again, it's not about Glenn Beck per se. It's about this unsavory character telling his captive hypnotized FOX audience the truth.
Amazing, ain't it?

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
It sounds like even Glenn Beck has finally realized all the Gloom and Doom talk he's made a fortune off over the past few years has reached a point that goes beyond talk and could mean real deaths and real calamity. Dare it be, Glenn has come to realize Ron Paul is the only VIABLE option?

Hey, this is a GREAT thing, folks. To people who hate Glenn, it won't be listened to or change anyone's mind anyway. To a GREAT MANY I know who do respect what GB has to say but hate Ron Paul without LEARNING what he really stands for, GB's endorsement may cause them to learn more when nothing else has.

I'm personally amazed that Glenn has come to turn his back on the Mormon in the race..who he was 120% behind in times past....but I sure won't look a gift horse in the mouth. This IS a gift and perfect timing for Ron Paul!

Happy New Year, Glenn and thanks for the present!

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I personally don't feel any of these imbecile commentators speak for themselves rather they are puppet mouthpieces for their owners (much like the government) so you gotta take it for what it's worth. And that ain't much. However, they still have a captive audience who does pretty much what they're told.

Sad, but true.

Ron Paul 2012

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
I don't take Glenn Beck serously.

Why should I take RP seriously as well?

How about shutting off your television and read RP's platform and what he stands for without the outside (media) interjection?

We're so easily influenced that we fail to be authentic anymore.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
All we know is the 'message' is being delivered. We can't help that some who are hearing this have been brainwashed. We can only hope they're waking up.

Bottom line, Ron Paul is our ONLY hope.

Ya but this messenger I am sure has some kinda of ace up his sleeve.... I dont trust Glenn Beck as far as I can throw him..

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Personally I don't care if Charles Manson supports him. The facts override the speaker at this point!!!!

Ron Paul 2012

Ya I would to but I don't know, Calling him a terrorist in 08 and now getting behind him.. isnt that like saying well bin laden did 9/11(I dont believe this just saying), but he is a good guy lets give him a chance...

There must be a reason I am getting behind Bin Laden.. I must have a reason for it...

I slightly follow RP but i havent because I already know Presidential Idol(TM) is about to be in full swing so I dont care who wins... Cause it will not be the guy everyone wants.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
This is good for Ron Paul, BUT...I wish Beck would tell it like it really is...I wish people would quit accusing Paul of not defending Israel blah blah blah. What's so hard for people to understand about going to war with CONGRESSIONAL APPROVAL???
edit on 31-12-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join