It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"EVERYTHING" is brainwashing and Mind control

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

The greatest brainwashing we have ever seen or experienced is the moment we convince ourselves that we are anything less than God.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManjushriPrajna

The greatest brainwashing we have ever seen or experienced is the moment we convince ourselves that we are anything less than God.

Agreed. Been saying it for years. Just be careful. The brainwashed don't like hearing that sort of thing.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by FugitiveSoul

Originally posted by ManjushriPrajna

Agreed. Been saying it for years. Just be careful. The brainwashed don't like hearing that sort of thing.

They don't like it indeed - be careful. I second that.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ManjushriPrajna

You know, I gotta say that I have had some glimpses that this statement may just be true, but then there is the part of me that says ...if this true the lets see someone cast off the limits, lets see someone defy death, or walk on air, or stop bullets...... I have yet to see such things except on the relative level seeing all folks equally trapped within the confines of this world and its rules.

Yeah I agree as well, but refuse to stop shouting from the rooftops that everyone is basically a brainwashed robot and cannot prove otherwise.

The other bit, post from page one, about Awareness and just observing the program and the mechanics. What makes a person think Awareness itself isn't also part of the program? I agree about the mind-I bit being the chip though

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Awareness is not part of the program. Awareness is what you were born with, awareness is the natural state that you knew when you were a small child before you were fed the conditioning, the program. Awareness is what you are when you are just observing, in neutral, before the labels. The labels which make beliefs are the conditioning. But none of the conditioning will work on pure awareness, a persona has to be installed first, a persona that you believe is real and that is your label, your false name, your given name. Your real name is I.
Pure I.
Awareness is in the moment, it sees and hears and knows. You are the seer and knower of this moment, you are always present with what is present.
If you can see the program, you are outside the program. If you are not aware of the program, the program is running you.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
This video contemplates awareness, experiencing, knowing.
youtu.be...

<< 1   >>

join