It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Siri Tells Little Boy To 'Shut The F--- Up,' Calls Him 'Ugly'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Wow,

Nice job By Siri and pranksters:

He asked it a simple question and we couldn't believe the filth it came out with.

"I thought I must be hearing things. So we asked again and the same four-letter stuff blared out.

I can see a whole bunch of copycats headed to the apple store right now....

The Siri system refers to the phone's user by name — using information stored in its contacts system. The jokers had entered the rude seven-word phrase as the user's name — so the phone blurted it out when it answered a question.

Link to story

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
That is hilarious! The mom seems to be taking it a little too seriously. I don't understand the part where the store says they are launching an investigation and sending the phone to apple for tests. Someone just changed the user name on the phone to an insulting sentence. They can't figure that out? Goes to show what sort of people buy into apple's marketing hype. Oh well, kudos to whoever thought of it anyway.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave0davidson
That is hilarious! The mom seems to be taking it a little too seriously. I don't understand the part where the store says they are launching an investigation and sending the phone to apple for tests. Someone just changed the user name on the phone to an insulting sentence. They can't figure that out? Goes to show what sort of people buy into apple's marketing hype. Oh well, kudos to whoever thought of it anyway.

Yeah really not hard to figure out

That or the little boy really is an ugly t*** and Siri is technologically advanced enough to recognize it

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Seems highly unlikely to actually be Siri ..

keep in mind that on jailbroken devices you can install Siri now and use Siri proxies to add custom commands and custom responses .. There are also fake siri conversation generators out there.

It's most likely either a fake story or a prank being pulled on the kid .. Apple's siri servers wouldn't do that..

top topics

join