It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ive never felt this before

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrperplexed

Originally posted by ElOmen
i am so happy nothing can literally bring me down im just smiling all day i cant even come to describe how this feels....kind of feels like # everytthing ima do whatever the # i waant feeling

Food for thought....

Extreme happiness is attached to an event. It’s explainable- when someone asks why you’re so happy, there is an answer: I’m in love, I just got my PhD and I’m proud of myself, I finally moved to Spain, etc.

Mania ‘happiness’ is not really event oriented. It just makes you happy about everything! The sky makes you happy, the color of the grass makes you happy, strangers make you happy, the food you’re eating makes you happy, looking at your own face makes you happy! It’s often completely random and usually hard to explain to others. And if someone points out it may be mania, you get really, really mad and say, “You just want to ruin my fun! I’m finally doing well! This is the real me!” It truly feels like people just don't understand that you’re finally happy and they need to leave you alone!

that event that you need to have take place might just be the act of energy transformation... the act of trying to feel better.

what you say is meant to fit into that inescapable pattern where you can only depend on what manifests within the pattern.

Is that because you feel bad or is it because you want someone else to feel bad?

haha, j/k

all I'm saying is that maybe energy transformation is actually what we are meant to do best. we get away from that while even the most rigid keep learning for their betterment... because even they believe in some type of transformation of energy. even those who feel they are nothing but filters collecting pain in a karmically corrupt world and are deeply depressed feel they are transforming something. so, maybe the better you can transform what is at your footstep is the key to what lies beyond... and perhaps collectively, it is even good.
edit on 2-1-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
what you're describing does sound like a manic episode. i hope that you are just genuinely happy but if this is a new unexplained feeling and you feel like you can do whatever you want... it does seem manic. manic episodes can be really fun and great but they don't last and you may not crash into a depression but when the feeling goes away you might feel rather sad about it being gone.

if you're careful and stay out of trouble with your new happiness and joy.... i hope it lasts for you!

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by pasiphae

No no manic episode at all I'm sure

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

To be happy you gotta surround yourself with happy people. You start to act like them and adopt their behaviors. You even start to look like them (if they're your wife/husband). It's uncanny

It doesn't just have to be happy people...Look at my avatar; I am starting to look like some of the most happy, positive beings in my life...my Labs...

And I'm happy to look like them rather than my opposite sex, better 1/2, lol,

Cheers!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join