It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ive never felt this before

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
i am so happy nothing can literally bring me down im just smiling all day i cant even come to describe how this feels....kind of feels like [snip]everytthing ima do whatever the [snip] i waant feeling

edit on 2-1-2012 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
WOW you don't say! It's great you feel great but sharing it on here is not the place. Tell your mom and dad or even a close friend but not on ATS please.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElOmen
i am so happy nothing can literally bring me down im just smiling all day i cant even come to describe how this feels....kind of feels like # everytthing ima do whatever the # i waant feeling

I agree with Chrismicha in that you should tell your Mom or Dad or a close friend, but I'm happy you told us here on ATS too. When i clicked on this post I expected some sort of long post about something esoteric, but your happy thought made me smile.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
No, please do tell us.

We don't have enough of the positivity here. We could always use more.
The field of energy is thick now, isn't it. It's amazing how easy it is to slip into the positive thought forms now. Amazing. Keep it up. Think positive and feel positive.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

I second your statement

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Luckyxfactor

I second your second.

2nd line.
edit on 31-12-2011 by tsawyer2 because: grammar

edit on 31-12-2011 by tsawyer2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-12-2011 by tsawyer2 because: because I can't spell sometimes when the wine hits me

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

i am so happy nothing can literally bring me down im just smiling all day i cant even come to describe how this feels....kind of feels like # everytthing ima do whatever the # i waant feeling

Food for thought....

Extreme happiness is attached to an event. It’s explainable- when someone asks why you’re so happy, there is an answer: I’m in love, I just got my PhD and I’m proud of myself, I finally moved to Spain, etc.

Mania ‘happiness’ is not really event oriented. It just makes you happy about everything! The sky makes you happy, the color of the grass makes you happy, strangers make you happy, the food you’re eating makes you happy, looking at your own face makes you happy! It’s often completely random and usually hard to explain to others. And if someone points out it may be mania, you get really, really mad and say, “You just want to ruin my fun! I’m finally doing well! This is the real me!” It truly feels like people just don't understand that you’re finally happy and they need to leave you alone!

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I feel like that all the time, but I rarely show it, and never really tell people how I feel or what i'm thinking.
Nothing wrong with being happy even though others make attempts to bring you down to their levels.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrperplexed

Food for thought....

Extreme happiness is attached to an event. It’s explainable- when someone asks why you’re so happy, there is an answer: I’m in love, I just got my PhD and I’m proud of myself, I finally moved to Spain, etc.

Mania ‘happiness’ is not really event oriented. It just makes you happy about everything! The sky makes you happy, the color of the grass makes you happy, strangers make you happy, the food you’re eating makes you happy, looking at your own face makes you happy! It’s often completely random and usually hard to explain to others. And if someone points out it may be mania, you get really, really mad and say, “You just want to ruin my fun! I’m finally doing well! This is the real me!” It truly feels like people just don't understand that you’re finally happy and they need to leave you alone!

i agree, ive had that feeling before, its usually folllowed by the lowest you have ever felt before in your life. so OP watch yourself... those moments if not presented by an event are truely fleeting, you should live NOW and know your just as good as you should be feeling that way or not. I do not feel that way often but it never fails that some terrible news comes my way afterwards.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Happy for you!

link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

link   

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by imc3dxx

No, I did not...but that is interesting.

Anyone else notice other unusual Nature?

It is now January and I saw the Forsythia blooming yesterday (in VA) Also, I was listening to a science program that mentioned that the migratory birds are slightly of their areas....birds are showing up in places that they shouldn't.

Sorry to side-track your Happy thread....I guess I could start anothe thread....Please continue..

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by mrperplexed

Extreme happiness is attached to an event. It’s explainable- when someone asks why you’re so happy, there is an answer: I’m in love, I just got my PhD and I’m proud of myself, I finally moved to Spain, etc. Mania ‘happiness’ is not really event oriented. It just makes you happy about everything!

No, the first kind of happiness you describe is superficial happiness, and that kind usually is followed by a low.

The so-called "mania" happiness (a term that tells more about the person who coined it than about the state) is actual happiness, a bliss that doesn't need outside events. That's REAL happiness.

I feel like that all the time, but I rarely show it, and never really tell people how I feel or what i'm thinking.

Good to know there are others out there. :-)

edit on 1-1-2012 by AdAstra because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-1-2012 by AdAstra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
All i can say its lifechanging feeling really hard to explain...but kind of having a moment with urself when u take a good look at urself in the mirror

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by N3v3rmor3

Don't worry buddy I'm gonna be fine i wasn't sad before or depressed....Im a personf full of joy and happiness and peace

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

To be happy you gotta surround yourself with happy people. You start to act like them and adopt their behaviors. You even start to look like them (if they're your wife/husband). It's uncanny.

Do you surround yourself with happy people?

Or are you the exception?
edit on 2-1-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Just remember it's a conditioned state, don't get attached to it.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

Obviously, you are an ATS follower and I am sure they appreciate your interest. Spontaneous disclosure is healthy. You don't need a shrink. We should spread a little glitter along the way. We survive because of our fears and love is all that's left. Hats off to positive epiphanies.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join