It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Embracing 2012 - Group Meditation Invitation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
We've been taught to fear this year, for one reason or another. I can't tell you why that it, probably simply to fill someones pockets. That's fine, I accept that. Just as I plan to accept this world for all that it is. Wars and rumors of war fill our minds. We are now poised to fight against corrupt governments, corporations, businesses, banks, militaries, and bloodlines. What if that way is, incorrect. We have been channeling this experience and have produced psychic rage, fuel to the fire of despair. It's time for us to change that. It's time for us to be better. It's time for the darkness and the light to come together in unison. It's time for our voices to sing as one, not in rebellion or surrender, but in understanding.

I invite you all to join me in meditation on this New Years Eve. From 10pm est to 10:45 pm est I plan to channel all the fear, loathing, happiness, and love of this planet through the fibers of my very being. I plan to take in the world, look at it for what it is, and accept what I find. I plan to embrace existence, and all that is. I plan to move into 2012 and beyond with the knowledge and understanding that I create my reality. I create my world. I create my fate.

If you are ready to learn, ready to finally listen to yourself, and ready to free your mind from its self imposed prison, then I invite you to join in group meditation at 10pm eastern.

Sync to truth before Syncing to love. Accept the darkness before you accept the light. Once you can accept all things, then you may craft your immortal spirit into any form that you may choose. First, end the duality that lies within your heart, my heart, our heart. From there, embrace. Embrace and move forward on the path of bliss and righteousness.

Embrace 2012 and begin to Thrive. We make this life. We choose our reality. We can choose the positive, and the beautiful. This is the point where we move forward. Join me. Meditate, Pray, sit in quiet, or give a selfless thought. Just join and feel the energies flow through your being. Embrace them all, and take what you need from it.

Thrive my friends, Thrive.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
For anyone and everyone participating:

Namaste

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
thank you

thank you

top topics