It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was US Spy Drone Captured by Iranian Flying Saucer?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I never really believed the official claim that said Iran "hacked" the U.S drone, as that would require them to;

1. Shut out the U.S control frequencies.
2. Intercept it on the same frequencies, (which would be impossible if they where operating a jammer at the same time, as that would shut out their own signals as well).
3. Have full knowledge beforehand on what specific commands to send to do what, how to manipulate rudders, engine everything.
4. Have someone with training in how to properly operate the drone at hand at the same second the U.S lost control, before it hit the ground in a pile of smoke.

Basically they would both need the manual and/or someone with extensive training... as well as the intel to know exectly where it would be at the time of the hijack... Highly implausible.

I found this article and admit it sounded somewhat far fetched at first, however after listening to this guy "mehran keshe" talk about it, he sounds dead serious about Iran having Flying Saucer technology. This made me intrigued.

Keshe is now claiming in a post made to his forum on December 13, that this technology was used by Iran to capture the unmanned Sentinel spy drone that the US military had sent over. He states that the drone was snatched out of the air with force fields, and then placed on the ground, without significant damage (as seen in the photo), to be retrieved. This is very different than Iran's official story that claims the drone was captured with a "cyber attack" or hacking. If Keshe's claim is true, then the "official" story from Iran is a spin. According to the mainstream media, the method by which the drone was captured is a mystery. [Link]

Source

Part 2

Here is an Radio Interview with him about the Flying saucer tech and Plasma Reactor they are using.

And a very interesting WIKI about this technology

Wiki

To me, this all sounds highly dubious still, but i am on the fence, it MIGHT be true, and some of the stuff actually makes sense. Can someone that have done a more extensive research into this please enlighten me what we know about this?

Please do not dismiss this as a hoax before looking through some of the material at least, as there have been alot of "instant-dismissers" lately here. Better to wait for someone to add something constructive than just scream HOAX, methinks... as that will not add much, unless you have extensive proof of this.
edit on 31-12-2011 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
A flaw/fault developed with the drone and Iran got lucky picking it up.

An Iranian Flying saucer beamed it out of the sky and made of with the drone.

Which of the above statements are more plausible.
edit on 31-12-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
A ufo. Is very plausible. Spend a month researching ufos you will realize how plausible that we have had this tech. Hacking would be very hard.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
element115 unumpentium involved?

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
If they can achieve UFO technology then hacking a drone seems far simpler and covert by comparison. I didn't think they even had a nuke yet.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I don't mean to be an "instant dismisser" because I, honestly, know very little about flying saucer technology or Irans technical capability, but I don't think your theory is very plausible just looking at the current situation. The whole beef with Iran has been about nuclear reactors with the potential for nuclear weapons. Keep in mind I'm no expert, but I find it unlikely that a nation will be pushing for controversial, old tech when they have advanced technology. I've made a few assumptions(nations tech is in a closed system, flying saucer tech being more advanced than nuclear tech) so your theory could still be true, and I hope so because that means the US will have to unveil its flying saucers for some sick space battles.

My money is on a malmanmade, or natural) that put it in the Iranian hands. I also don't really think it was an accident, but time will tell.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Planet teleX

Ufos have nothing to do with nuclear tech. If tou have a ufo it would be a lot easier to snatch the drone then risk failing to hack. And if iran has ufo tech then of course the US does too. So Iran would not have any more knowledge an the US.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

As for the explanation behind hacking into the US GPS system, its actually quite straight forward because of design flaws in their GPS reliance.

The US military have their own encrypted GPS network, all it takes is to start jamming it, and the drone falls back to "public" GPS data... in which the Iranian's most likely spoofed data via a man in the middle attack, forcing the drone to land. For example, the drone thinks it is landing at a US base, but instead its actually landing on an Iranian air-strip.

The iranians are smarter than you think, they are not primitive or inferior as alot of westerner's tend to think....

Besides it can't be a UFO, because the US admitted it was their drone... because of this it is not unidentified anymore.
edit on 31/12/2011 by InsideYourMind because: (no reason given)

edit on 31/12/2011 by InsideYourMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by CharonIncarnate
reply to post by Planet teleX

Ufos have nothing to do with nuclear tech.
I didn't make that claim. I was referring to the difficulty of each technology and that a country that has space craft would have progressed up to nuclear standards.

If tou have a ufo it would be a lot easier to snatch the drone then risk failing to hack.
Using the front hatch or a tractor beam? If they can pull with a laser (which I've heard is in development) then why use a UFO? It has been mentioned that they simply altered GPS definition code.

And if iran has ufo tech then of course the US does too.
Now we're just wishfully thinking.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

The second one...

Imperial Iranian Air Force
www.iiaf.net...

The IIAF even has this logo on their official page

And from the official NSA UFO files...

"The U.S. Government and the Iran Case"- IUR Report
www.nsa.gov...

So there

edit on 31-12-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Obviously it was the aliens who brought down the US drone using their super powerful radar in the middle of a thunderstorm!

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
If Iran has plasma drives or whatever for ufo's, why the heck do they need a nuclear program?

(It seems like a technological step backwards).

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

The first.... But both are actually false. IMO.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Imperial Iranian Air Force

So you're saying the Revolutionary Guard has gone back to being the Imperial Iranian Air Force?

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Hi Everyone,
I happen to know everything about Iran and would call myself an expert.

Iran is not Iraq or Afghanistan, they spent this year alone 580 million dollar on their cyber army, as they call it. The average standard knowledge of iranian scientists are very high and there are some great/genius minds. The only problem is the bloody fascist regime of Iran that is misusing all these great potentials.

Mark my words, they hacked it down, and nothing else. They couldnt do it everyday, but every now and then, they manage some great technological moves.

As to Iran possessing UFO technology, I can tell you guys that Iran has only ONE ufo at an still unknown location and they reverse engineered it about 34 years ago when the Shah was still at the power. If they actually produced any man made ufo's is unknown and unheard, at least to my ears. Iran could have had two ufo's, but they lost the battle to Azerbaidjan, which worked in cooperation with the US. That lost (in Iranian view) ufo crashed into the caspian sea, and at that time, Russia, Iran, Azerbaidjan and USA (how they claimed it is unreal, but hey) all claimed the wreckage, but Azerbaidjan got it. How? it is unknown.

Summary: Iranian scientists = Brilliant
Iranian Regime = Pure Evil

Thanks for your time
StringTh

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I think the Nazi "Foo Fighters" was actually just multiple high powered radar towers pointed at 1 spot in the atmosphere to create a plasma ball, which they moved it around by moving their emitters. The Nazi's couldn't zero in on putting those plasma balls on our Bomber engines, but they got close.

There's no reason Iran couldn't build such technology to bring down aircraft. It's not very complicated. Except for putting the plasma ball on a moving target....but even the Iranians have better targeting/tracking capabilities than the Nazi's had.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

From a computer design perspective you'd have to have some failover capability if the drone temporarily loses it's signal while flying behind a mountain for example.

As well as a recovery mode where the drone returns to "level flight" thereby preventing it from crashing due to loss of control inputs and/or it's signal by centering all of its control surfaces in the event that this occurs.

Training aircraft have this capability to prevent an unrecoverable spin and a subsequent crash.

I cannot rule out hijacking completely simply due to the fact that this jamming technology exists and it could have been acquired from the Russians especially due to it being a defensive weapon only.

Additionally we often times forget that the theoretical science behind Stealth technology was invented by a Russian.

Thus the Russians fully understand how to defeat stealth as well making them fully capable of developing defensive measures against it.

If they wanted to test the effectiveness of their weapons against those of the US then they would likely sell them to our enemies...remember the SAM missiles they sold to the North Vietnamese ?

UFO's ?
Considering the Germans had them in the 40's, I'd say that after 70 years that this also is very well possible.

The Russians have them and also have something I very rarely see mentioned here which is particle beam weaponry which are fully capable of downing our "Nukes" and the Iranians very well might possess this technology as well simply because the Russians certainly do ....

Peace

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Ahhh Age, I can remember when the rumours were abounding that Saddam H. had UFos in Hollow mountains that would defeat the USA. They must had fled the planet before the Marines landed. I don't blame the UFOs the marines are good!

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
There are multiple Powers that have access to technology to bring a predator type craft down. The bigger question is who is doing it or providing the technology. Obviously the likely answer is Russia. But if history serves as any example there are plenty of other Powers that could be playing both sides of the fence.

In my opinion it either came down under its own malfunctions, which is very plausible. Or it was brought down with any one of the numerous technologies that could do it. A better question is how did they detect it and follow it, which leads me even further to believe it likely landed under its own operation and was found. Hence the perfect shape of the vehicle.

Aesop

new topics

top topics

join