It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New years eve 11, orange orbs seen over london - see your first ufo!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

i understand your premise...but its B.S.

then why is it a V shape....and my mobile phones shutter aint that slow,

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Two words... MOTION BLUR.

You are not supposed to move the camera when the shutter is open.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Since I can't post a new thread, can someone post this: 2012 Taipei UFO video from multiple angles.
www.reddit.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...#
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...#!

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Please please come on. A time of celebration, fireworks etc and you see "strange orange UFO's". Surely the bleedin obvious kicks in. In fact not only should the bleedin obvious kick in but at times this like ALL odd formations MUST be put down to human celebratory activity!!! As a huge first step in the absence of any hard evidence. I don't care if the orb does loop the loops it is practically guaranteed to be something of human origin.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Happy New Year, ATSers

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
reply to post by Jay-morris

Well lets see... you called OP gullible or a troll, then say you don't see anything... and my name is Zorgon with an 'o' not Zargon...

As to ridicule, I merely pointed out the irony and supplied you with a cropped view of the boomerang shaped lantern

If the shoe fits....

Ok zorgon, let me explain it to you, again!

The way the OP was describing the object, it sounded like a chinese lantern. Nothing abouthis description said otherwise. Thats why i called him gullible, or a troll.

He posted a photo, which you had to scroll to see the object, I was using my mobile phone and you can't scroll, so i could not see the object in question, and i said i would check it out the next day. You posted yout message after mine. Obviously you did not read my message

Do you understand why i said that now?
edit on 1-1-2012 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

There were quite a lot of fireworks last night... i saw what looked like UFO's too but brushed it off as fireworks and these did look like UFO's.... if anyone from anohter World didn't know it was NYE last night, they would have said it was UFO's!!!!!

But alas, they weren't IFO's!

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Good OP. i believe ya. It is truly amazing that there seems to be more sightings recently and all the skeptics come out and say lanterns. Lol sounds like its right out of big brothers mouth. ATS seemed like heaven when i first joined. But now i am starting to think there are more ignorant people here trying to pretend they are open minded. I see a lot of nice stories from random members, but because you dont have a pic they can tear apart, your a liar, and you just want to get attention.
Ive seen ufos but because my phone is really old it wouldnt take a clear picture. And given the recent high horse, "douchey-ness" of these active members i would never post the picture even if i had a perfectly clear picture. I dont like how people regurgitate the "facts" the government taught them to discredit one another. We should be actually helping eachother to reach the truth. But instead ATS has become a site for egomaniacs to come on here and bash anyone that comes forth with a legit story.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I can pretty much say there were no UFO's in London last night as I was working until 7am this morning. Me and my colleagues did spot quite a few Chinese Lanterns so I would imagine what the opening poster saw were just Chinese Lanterns - its easy to assume they were something more extraterrestrial though. I'm surprised no-one has mentioned how London was invaded last night by these lanterns.

Happy New Year!

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Come on people, New years Eve, fireworks, Lanterns,
It's not a coincidence that orange lights were seen floating about the London Skyline.

Keep the UFO reports for serious cases, it's not helping the UFO cause, posting drivel.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by bobrules

This has already been posted www.abovetopsecret.com...

Why cant you post anything?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Seen these so called lanterns up very very close, so i know all orange orbs are not lanterns, the only way i can describe them is mini suns amazing to see at close range, they can flare up 10x larger bink on and blink of and appear miles away and slowly demilitarize, zig zag at incredible speeds, i'm more then sure not all things that look like lanterns are indeed lanterns,

Lanterns tend to be really really hard to pick up on any camera, and they drift up at an angle, they never fly in formation, or at least hold formation, then never catch each other up, or reverse or suddenly speed up and maintain that speed, that's how you can pick apart the real deal to lanterns & UFO orbs, one things for sure, they definitely exist, id say a good 95% are in fact lanterns tho, people have to remember these Orb was engaging aircraft during WWII, both the German & Allies & Russian thought these things was secret enemy projects, there are thousands of reports of these foo fighters that actually out manoeuvred there aircraft with "incredible speeds"

For me with reading all the reports & seeing one no more then 500ft above my head they are very real, i can only hope one day someone gets some better close up footage

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
weird how everyones using lanterns nowadays......10 yrs ago no one did in the uk...5 yrs hardly anyone bothered...now everyone is using these ufo bluffers/hiders ......

im not convinced that all of them are lanterns....some are...some are not

peace

p.s....motion blur moves with the natural movement of the...object or the camera...NEITHER MOVED IN A "V" SHAPE....if it was motion blur, it would be a strightish line...not inverting back on itself....weird

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by strato
How stupid does one have to be to report UFO-s on new years eve? What the hell people?

funny that....maybe lanterns are used to cover orange orbs?? works both ways

anyway, since when did londoners let off soo many lanterns....

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
p.s....motion blur moves with the natural movement of the...object or the camera...NEITHER MOVED IN A "V" SHAPE....if it was motion blur, it would be a strightish line...not inverting back on itself....weird

Thank you for showing your complete lack of knowledge on this subject.

Motion blur is caused by either the movement of the object, or the movement of the camera. If the object moved in a circle, it would create a circle blur streak. If the camera moved in a circle, it would also create a circle blur streak. If the object or the camera moved in a "V" which is a down-up movement (or vice versa), the object would create a "V" blur streak.

I can reproduce your images any day and any night in less than a second with any stationary light source and a simple cell phone camera.

I think you are trying to play games, and I see right through it.

Queue the innocent act.
edit on 2-1-2012 by K1771gnorance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

I once did film these orange glowing orbs, and they are different than those of the Chinese lanterns,its hard to see but they are different.And its true, they have intelligent control in formating flight.

And I also saw them one time back in 2010 at new years eve ,flying trough the fireworks .
I think thats the smartest thing that they do ,because then they blend in with the fireworks.And the most of us don't notice it , or dismiss it as Chinese lanterns.

unfortunately you didn't film it.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Iv seen them mate. Once. It was the end of August 2011, location North wales border 6miles from Chester. The sky was 100% clear, not a cloud in sight, thousands of stars visible. I saw 3 dull orange orbs flying at about 1000 feet very fast, (one side of the sky to the other in about 15 seconds) so to you clowns who instantly think lanterns, TAKE NOTE! The ultimate factor in helping me conclude these orbs were extraterrestrial or 'intelligent' was the way they were 'revolving' around each other at such high speed. I always believed we are being visited or there already amongst us and this sighting confirmed my sanity! It was great to see

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join