It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New years eve 11, orange orbs seen over london - see your first ufo!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
OP is either very gullible, or he is a troll. His description sounds very much like chinese lanterns. I have seen a few already tonight in brighton. Yes, they look orange, and yes, they move in a straight line. Sigh!

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
For all people who post a UFO thread you are on a hiding to nothing.
And this is because the UFO give out perception filters.

I have seen this personally; I and my 2 DD saw a UFO and we pointed it out to my sister and she categorically believed it was a helicopter!!!!!! Even though it was not making any sound!!! And blinking red and blue in an orb shape.

So if someone says it was a lantern, let them believe it and let them sleep, as 'waking up' to the possibilities we are being preyed on by sick sick 'aliens'/demons and it is not helping them. You will go hoarse for the shouting and strain the relationships.

So let them sleep. They will be woken up, in time.

There is a theory if you can see them you are being abducted by them. (Karla Turner)
In time to come say you can't see them!!!!!! as the Govt are scared of people who are being abducted and quite soon, when the roundups start, they will make the Inquisitions pale into insignificance.

Peace .

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
My friends in London said they will be releasing lanterns tonight, like they do every News Years eve.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi
For all people who post a UFO thread you are on a hiding to nothing.
And this is because the UFO give out perception filters.

I have seen this personally; I and my 2 DD saw a UFO and we pointed it out to my sister and she categorically believed it was a helicopter!!!!!! Even though it was not making any sound!!! And blinking red and blue in an orb shape.

So if someone says it was a lantern, let them believe it and let them sleep, as 'waking up' to the possibilities we are being preyed on by sick sick 'aliens'/demons and it is not helping them. You will go hoarse for the shouting and strain the relationships.

So let them sleep. They will be woken up, in time.

There is a theory if you can see them you are being abducted by them. (Karla Turner)
In time to come say you can't see them!!!!!! as the Govt are scared of people who are being abducted and quite soon, when the roundups start, they will make the Inquisitions pale into insignificance.

Peace .

Looks like the op has his friends posting on here too. This is just a troll thread

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Yeah lets all jump on the chinese lanterns wagon..

chinese lanterns are just everywhere...

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by rabzdguy

Of course they are ....its New Years eve ... or New Year now , no doubt there are many thousands being released

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by rabzdguy

Come on dude! Ufology is a mess at the moment because of people like the OP. The way he explained it, sounds like a chinese lantern. He said it moved in a straight line, like a chinese lantern. He said it was orange, like a chinese lantern. He said they show up in news years eve, i have seen four already tonight.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
ok im back from the central london display...must say it was amazing.

in total i saw 8 orange orbs tonight i took some pictures....its an orange dot with a black background...doesnt answer if it was a lantern or not.

that said.....they do form creepy formations....so i think we need a lantern ban to answer this.

as for people calling me a troll....burp

peace

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by thePharaoh

"ATS Live!" airs tonight.

Surely, you may hope to get a mention??

nefermore lives near London......and davespanners. (To name only two, from top of the head).

Keep a sharp eye out. (Is that the correct phrase? It varies according to country....).

Oh and to add.....

edit on Sat 31 December 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

hey hey...a listener!!

Unless it is a real UFO sighting, we shall not report about lanterns filling the skies in celebration of the new year.

and in this case, my bet is lanterns....they tend to fill the skies on holidays and the descript is......lanterns.

Sorry..............

edit on December 31st 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

edit on December 31st 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

here is an image of "one" easy one.....i dont know what to make of it...t

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
ok im back from the central london display...must say it was amazing.

in total i saw 8 orange orbs tonight i took some pictures....its an orange dot with a black background...doesnt answer if it was a lantern or not.

that said.....they do form creepy formations....so i think we need a lantern ban to answer this.

as for people calling me a troll....burp

peace

well, if you are not a troll, then you are very gullible. Why dont you post photos if this so called ufos that mive and look like lanterns?

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I dont see anything!

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

I dont see anything!

its in the middle above the house....move the cursor atthe bottm.....i blew the image up so you can gat a good view of this one......move the lil` bar at the bottom of the picture

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Replied to wrong person

edit on 31-12-2011 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

im on my mobile. It wont let me scroll the pic. I will look at it tomorrow.
edit on 31-12-2011 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Come on dude! Ufology is a mess at the moment because of people like the OP.

I dont see anything!

edit on 31-12-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

or...you can go to my profile....click on images and you can see it

peace

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
When blown up and negatived, it shows one bright separate light. The rest (the bend) looks as if it is blur/movement of said light.

eg. lantern

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
When blown up and negatived, it shows one bright separate light. The rest (the bend) looks as if it is blur/movement of said light.

eg. lantern

hold up mrs chamberf=6...wheres the image ??...cmon

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Why dint you read my post before you try and ridicule me.
Sigh!

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

reply to post by zorgon

Why dint you read my post before you try and ridicule me.
Sigh!

do you feel ridiculed...i promised a ufo...reluctantly people werent looking up....so the only image i got i posted...i dont like it...but it presented itself in a way that the camera liked.....could be whatever....but if you look up..YOU CAN MAKE UP YOUR OWN MIND

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join