It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New years eve 11, orange orbs seen over london - see your first ufo!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
ok its, 7 pm new years eve, here in london.....ok....here and now, i am going to stake my credibilty, that anyone who reads this, before midnight, will get to see their first ever ufo........i could actually gaurantee it

ok, the background.....for the past three years me and my mates in sw london have noticed orange orbs, some in packs of three, some on their own, moving in straight lines over london.
when the fireworks displays start, we noticed that they make displays, moving at each other in perfect straight lines....they seem to increase in numbers over the years since 2009.

ok enough about the past, as everyone who hears this says, " it was fireworks" " you were drunk" or simply a solemn sigh, rendering our story mute.

now...its only 7pmand we have seen our first sighting...earlier than usual.

from central london...looking south, three orbs...two ahead one slightly further behind... from sw moving towards the n.e. of the sky, dissapeared due east.......

seeing these, my first instinct was "theyr taking the p***"......then i thought, who are "they"....then ATS was in my train of thought....i want anyone who managed to read this before midnight please keep an eye out for bright orange orbs moving in packs, forming straight lines asnd pattterns....and try and capture an image, my mobile phones camera is so rubbish i nearly tore my hair out when i saw the images i thought i captured...

peace...happy viewing...and have a glorious new year

ok the heathrow flight path has been relativly quite this evening, even though there are many arrival airchraft.

*edit* p.s....heathrow IS quieter than USUAL......and lanterns dont turn and move like that....tut tut

edit on 31-12-2011 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Its New Years eve , Lanterns perhaps

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

Its New Years eve , Lanterns perhaps

nope! hence....."fornations...moving AT eachother in straght lines"

keep an eye out

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
[more

film it mate good luck

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
chinese lanterns mate, sorry

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I live right next to Heathrow and I can tell you its business as usual, its not a quite night for the airport or its traffic

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

post by thePharaoh
i am going to stake my credibilty, that anyone who reads this, before midnight, will get to see their first ever ufo........i could actually gaurantee it

That's because its New Years eve and people will see the same thing as you've seen ....Lanterns .
Your statement leads me to believe that you know what it is you've seen are lanterns and your just having a play before going out to watch the fireworks .

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
ugh, no pictures?

So, hoping for pictures.

Nice story though.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

"ATS Live!" airs tonight.

Surely, you may hope to get a mention??

nefermore lives near London......and davespanners. (To name only two, from top of the head).

Keep a sharp eye out. (Is that the correct phrase? It varies according to country....).

Oh and to add.....

edit on Sat 31 December 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

post by thePharaoh
i am going to stake my credibilty, that anyone who reads this, before midnight, will get to see their first ever ufo........i could actually gaurantee it

That's because its New Years eve and people will see the same thing as you've seen ....Lanterns .
Your statement leads me to believe that you know what it is you've seen are lanterns and your just having a play before going out to watch the fireworks .

are you looking for a conspiracy in the conspiracy....good luck.

all i am saying is ...when your arcing your neck too look at the firworks....these orbs will be there before, during and after....making formations ...probably for us to notice....so see if you notice....when you do...holla

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

post by thePharaoh

Their is no conspiracy when it comes to lanterns , but you are the first to make my prediction come true

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

post by thePharaoh

Their is no conspiracy when it comes to lanterns , but you are the first to make my prediction come true

your argument doesnt apply here...im not using "lanterns" for ufo sightings...im saying ufos have been sighted for a few years....you can look for YOURSELF...so heads up.....
peace

remember ...your in the minority that read this pre 12 oclock

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I'm going to take a guess and say you saw something similar to this (but with more than one maybe):

And I'm going to take another guess and say it's one of these:

Happy New Year.

Btw I'm in Doncaster right now and I see lanterns aaaall the time. Most of them are seen along side others moving in a formation together, at least here anyway. It's more than likely what you saw too.. especially since It's new years and there's a lot of them being released by multiple people at new year parties or whatever.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Dude...i just went for a cigarette...looking se/east...i saw another one on its own.....my fingers are trembling writing this...that aint no lantern......time to hustle for a camera

Mod Note: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 31/12/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
DUDE...I JUST WENT FOR A CIGARETTE...LOOKING SE/EAST...I SAW ANOTHER ONE ON OTS OWN.....IM FINGERS ARE TREMBLING WRITING THIS...THAT AINT NO LANTERN......TIME TO HUSTLE FOR A CAMERA

Ugh.. congratulations, you saw another chinese lantern.

Funnily enough I saw one around 5 minutes ago too. Either we're being invaded by aliens.. or it's new years and people are releasing lanterns.

edit on 31-12-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Thanks for the heads up....now people can decide for themselves if it is lanterns or not......i say not..go take a looksy

peace

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I did take a look.. I saw a chinese lantern.. like I see every few days here.

edit on 31-12-2011 by Rising Against because: I think I misunderstood the post I was replying to and thus changed mine. Probably wrong again though knowing me lol.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

TIME TO HUSTLE FOR A CAMERA

It's been plenty of time for you to snap a pic of the lantern, erm, "ufo" and post it.
So...?

edit on 12/31/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

but you are the first to make my prediction come true

You were right...it IS an Invasion

Clever Aliens... attack at New Years when everyone will say "Oh it's just Chinese Lanterns.. nothing to see here..."

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Obvious troll

Mods you know what to do .

Happy New Year

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join