It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 - The conspiracies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 05:31 AM
link   
This will mostly apply to guys and gals who live in the U.K.

Did anyone see the program last night 9/9/04 on channel 4 called 911 - The conspiracies? It was about the top 11 conspiracies theories floating around behind the event. Its included:-

Israels connection behind the attack, its spys cheering on a roof top when the second plane hit the building.
The Saudi connection, we all know that one.
The theory that the twin towers and WTC7 were a control explosion. They didn't show you how WTC7 feel down though!

The plan drawn up in 2000 and witness by cheney, wolfawitz, rumsfelt about a new super American, going around the gobal and becoming world leader. Also how it would take a massive destructive event to enable the machine to start moving.
The fact Afganistian and Iraq wars would not have happened without 911, and America would not have its hands on billions worth of oil reserves either.
Pentagon missle theory
The MASSIVE sale of certain stocks just before 911

Anyway it was an interesting program. The plan drawn up in 2000 is the hardest one to squash I think. I shall try and look for it now but if anyone else can help that would be great!

Also I doubt America will see this program! There was another on BBC3 a while back called ' Bush family Fortunes'. That was am American made program but apparently got blacked out in the States. Land of the free yet they won't let you watch a program to make your own minds up...

anyway did anyone else see the 911 conspiracies program? what did you think?

[edit on 10-9-2004 by 7th_Chakra]

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I saw the last 10 mins. Didn't watch it all as a review I read said it was quite condescending, and besides, you can get a more in depth look at all the conspiracies on the net.

However, a very valid point was made when they said that these theories proliferate because of a massive breakdown of trust between the government and the people...which is right on the mark if you ask me.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   
i watched all of it. it was very interesting.especially that woman who was taking the bush admin to court! i would love to see the results of that.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Yeh it was an ok program. Good to see people starting to realise that something is up with it all. At then end it said something along the lines of, "The conspiracy theorists are incorrect, but they are asking all the right questions."

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   
It didn't air in the U.S. did it? Gee that's odd, I wonder why not?

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Yeh it's strange, switch on to FOX or CNN and you might see it sometime

kix

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
There was an special in MExico Aired 4 months after the "attacks" it raised a lot of questions, but afterward NADA GONE nobody had nothing, but It opened my eyes since from the 9/11 I had a few doubts myself I wnt go in to them but now I have more then 200 hundred "weird" stuff from that day.

IMHO 9/11 was a "coup te etat" in the US where the REAL guys behing the power seized the goverment and started going in the NWO agenda. US citizens would never accept that the Goverment they have NOW was not "elected" was IMPOSED. Will never accept that 60-70% of the 9/11 happened because goverment did or let it happen.

I feel bad or UK people since Bailr went along with this and I know lots of you did not want anything to do with the INVASION of Afganisthan or Irak

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   
7th_Chakra-

do you (or anyone you know, or also, anyone on this post) have a copy of that show? cause i live in the u.s. and i am a conspiricy theorist. i have documentation of 911 and how it all was planned out. just watch the alex jones video: 911: the road to tyranny. but if you do please p2p me and ill give you an address that you can send it to me, (by the way, im not scared to give out my address, maybe whoever wants to find me, could stop by and have a cup of tea!
)

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
agent23212,

I don't have a copy of the program (I didn't see it), but I'd like to congratulate you on having absolutely the right attitude with regards to anonymity (or not hiding behind it).

When the government tries to intimidate the population, it relies on those who "know" being to scared to speak out or declare themselves or object. Even in Stalinist Russia, the waves of purges would not have happened if people had spoken out and objected from the start.

The blue-caps were scared of being challenged, at least to start with. There are many documented cases (in Alexander Solzenitzen's documentary masterpiece, Gulag Archipelago) where someone avoided being arrested simply by shouting and making a fuss when the secret police tried to arrest them off the street... the US may not be quite there yet, but if it continues down the same path, it soon will be.

Good man!

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   
agent23212,

I am sorry but I don't.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Please watch both of this movies, as mentioned by agent

Before 911:

911 THE ROAD TO TYRANNY

How the US government was in on and let 911 happen:

MASTERS OF TERROR